PDA

View Full Version : 2013college yr and also 2014 NFL draft prospects thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

nycsportzfan
08-31-2013, 04:45 PM
Figure we could use this thread for talking college football and college football prospects.

I'm about to dig into Temple VS N.Dame. Zach Martin and Chris Watt can block.

nycsportzfan
08-31-2013, 05:04 PM
There is alot of nice looking defensive players for ND. Bennett Jackson looks like he could be a nice future corner next to Prince and Hosley.

nycsportzfan
08-31-2013, 05:06 PM
Devin Gardner is looking great against C.Mich, albeit not killin it through the air, all thoguh he hit Dileo for 36yrds before running it in from 22yrds out.

BlueSanta
09-01-2013, 12:59 AM
What a fun game to watch, full of NFL prospects in the Georgia V Clemson game. I know Clowney is the obvious choice for #1 overall and Bridgewater is an alternate possibility. But I think Sammy Watkins could be a darkhorse for it as well. That kid makes everyone around him look like they are standing still when he has the football.

I could go down the list of great players in that game. Guys who have a bright NFL future.

Redeyejedi
09-01-2013, 10:13 AM
We started cutting 2013 games already u guys should check out the new format. Here is probably the best performance of the weekend Buffalo's Khalil Mack. I had Mack at #44 on my first Big Board of the season. He didnt have tape against good teams missing the Georgia game last year, he does now.Mack is so much better then everyone on his team its comical really.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_5onO4dRdGU

slipknottin
09-01-2013, 10:58 AM
Mack would be a perfect fit as a SAM in an under front. Wonder how high he goes though. I love the front 7 defenders in this draft. It's loaded.

Redeyejedi
09-01-2013, 11:38 AM
Mack would be a perfect fit as a SAM in an under front. Wonder how high he goes though. I love the front 7 defenders in this draft. It's loaded. I dont know I figured he was going to be an early 2nd round pick before the season but I saw Tweets yesterday how Scouts were raving about him. i still think athletically that he probably belongs there but we will see. He doesnt have that extra gear as a pass rusher like Barr or Vic Beasley of Clemson. He is more pure LB then them

Redeyejedi
09-01-2013, 11:51 AM
Here is the Kent State game i cut last year. Mack has always impressed me just didnt have a lot of tape of him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=B7oe3vOjwxY

slipknottin
09-01-2013, 01:28 PM
I dont know I figured he was going to be an early 2nd round pick before the season but I saw Tweets yesterday how Scouts were raving about him. i still think athletically that he probably belongs there but we will see. He doesnt have that extra gear as a pass rusher like Barr or Vic Beasley of Clemson. He is more pure LB then them

Yea, thats why I think hes an under front guy, though he could be the strongside LB in a 3-4 too, he is stout enough to handle TEs. And he can run pretty well. Id like to see him drop a bit deeper in coverage though, but that may have to wait until the combine to see how fluid he is.

Imgrate
09-01-2013, 03:00 PM
Howd mike evans look yesterday. Didn't get to watch the game

penguinfarmer
09-01-2013, 09:07 PM
Clemson Georgia game was fun, but I don't see the first rounder in Tahj Boyd.

BlueSanta
09-02-2013, 01:38 AM
Clemson Georgia game was fun, but I don't see the first rounder in Tahj Boyd.

Going into this season I would have agreed with you. But, last year I felt NO WAY did EJ Manuel deserved to be where he went either. Teams will gamble on QBs . In my opinion Boyd was extremely accurate last night and the guy throws on the run as well as anyone I have seen in a while. He has now beat LSU and Georgia and has a very good chance of being a 2x ACC player of the year. That is some serious credentials. But, the weapons around him are also remarkable. There are a ton of guys on that offense who could end up in the 1st 3 rounds.

nycsportzfan
09-02-2013, 05:57 AM
We started cutting 2013 games already u guys should check out the new format. Here is probably the best performance of the weekend Buffalo's Khalil Mack. I had Mack at #44 on my first Big Board of the season. He didnt have tape against good teams missing the Georgia game last year, he does now.Mack is so much better then everyone on his team its comical really.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_5onO4dRdGU U know i love my Buffalo players, and Mack is no diffrent. Very physical imposing player, who i've all ready discussed a few times on here. I agree he looks like a 2nd rd stud.

BlueSanta
09-02-2013, 09:06 AM
U know i love my Buffalo players, and Mack is no diffrent. Very physical imposing player, who i've all ready discussed a few times on here. I agree he looks like a 2nd rd stud.

I like how well he uses his hands/ arms. He keeps guys off his body very well.

I am so glad college ball is back.

Kovalchuk71
09-02-2013, 07:29 PM
What do you guys think about Justin Hardy, WR from East Carolina? The guy picked up from where he left off last year with 16 receptions for 191 yards. Granted it was against ODU, but it's still impressive.....

Redeyejedi
09-03-2013, 07:16 AM
Going into this season I would have agreed with you. But, last year I felt NO WAY did EJ Manuel deserved to be where he went either. Teams will gamble on QBs . In my opinion Boyd was extremely accurate last night and the guy throws on the run as well as anyone I have seen in a while. He has now beat LSU and Georgia and has a very good chance of being a 2x ACC player of the year. That is some serious credentials. But, the weapons around him are also remarkable. There are a ton of guys on that offense who could end up in the 1st 3 rounds.I saw an article last night by ECstoner that listed all QB's that were drafted over the age of 23 and how they did in the NFL which Boyd is. Its remarkable how almost every 1 of them has been a complete bust.Is it coincidence , only Pennington was a successful starter

http://rotoviz.com/index.php/2013/04/3122/

BlueSanta
09-03-2013, 09:10 AM
I saw an article last night by ECstoner that listed all QB's that were drafted over the age of 23 and how they did in the NFL which Boyd is. Its remarkable how almost every 1 of them has been a complete bust.Is it coincidence , only Pennington was a successful starter

http://rotoviz.com/index.php/2013/04/3122/

That's some pretty cool stats. I wish it said the opposite because I would love to see more stats encouraging kids to stay in school, but that's very interesting none the less.

Speaking of age and QBs, I know you watched that FSU game last night. Jameis Winston going 25-27 for 356 yards and 4tds. He is 19 years old....that's insane.

penguinfarmer
09-03-2013, 09:11 AM
Jameis Winston looked great last night. I remembered him coming in the second quarter of the garnet/gold game and nonchalantly throwing some passes down the middle with some great touch in the presence of an interior passrush. Granted that was a scrimmage where he wasn't going to get hit, but he did the same exact thing against Pitt.

nycsportzfan
09-03-2013, 09:24 AM
That's some pretty cool stats. I wish it said the opposite because I would love to see more stats encouraging kids to stay in school, but that's very interesting none the less.

Speaking of age and QBs, I know you watched that FSU game last night. Jameis Winston going 25-27 for 356 yards and 4tds. He is 19 years old....that's insane.

Nah, it don't mean all that much. Obviously, alot of times, the better the player, they come out as early as possible. Guys aren't gonna stay in school when they look to be sure fire 1st rders. Not to mention , 23 is pretty old. If you start college when ur 18/19, chances are ur gonna be done with school before ur 23. I'm sure there is quite a few right on the borderline of age 23.

nycsportzfan
09-03-2013, 09:25 AM
I woulden't mind the GMEN taking a gamble on Winston Guy who was let go. We need help at S and i liked Guy alot as a S prospect when he came out. Guy and also Brandon Hardin were both let go, and both are intriguing to me.

Redeyejedi
09-03-2013, 09:36 AM
Hey Slip did u watch the whole UNC South Carolina game? What did u think of UNC's bandit #8 Norkeithus Otis. He didnt do anything last year but I thought he had a real good game. Im going to cut a video of him

Just so everyone knows on Draftbreakdown we have already completed these for 2013 I know there is a few more just cant remember them all

Tommy Rees vs Temple (2013)
Sammy Watkins vs Georgia (2013)
Johnny Manziel vs Rice (2013)
Seantrel Henderson vs FAU (2013)
Devin Gardner vs Central Michigan (2013)
Derron Smith vs Rutgers (2013)
Ha Ha Clinton-Dix vs Virginia Tech (2013)
Tajh Boyd vs Georgia (2013)
AJ McCarron vs Virginia Tech (2013)
Brandon Coleman vs Fresno State (2013)
Stephen Morris vs FAU 2013
Brett Hundley vs Nevada 2013
Jadevon Clowney vs UNC 2013
Jordan Matthews vs Ole Miss 2013

BlueSanta
09-03-2013, 10:10 AM
Nah, it don't mean all that much. Obviously, alot of times, the better the player, they come out as early as possible. Guys aren't gonna stay in school when they look to be sure fire 1st rders. Not to mention , 23 is pretty old. If you start college when ur 18/19, chances are ur gonna be done with school before ur 23. I'm sure there is quite a few right on the borderline of age 23.

Yea I don't think it means much either. To be honest there are some guys on that list who were ok but went to horrific franchises who spent more on lunch than they did on protecting the QB. But, it is still interesting even if just for storing the garbage can of knowledge in my head.

I still like Boyd. I watched that game start to finish, and I have seen him play a lot and the guy makes good decisions and throws with accuracy, especially on the run. Plus he plays well in big games. I do like watching Clemson's offense, it is not an easy 1 to run and this guy does it well and they do have tons of talent this year on offense, as well as 2 good defensive ends.

I am not so sure about the rest of the defense and I usually want to punch their defensive coaches in the face by seasons end for wasting the gobs of talent they have going through that school in recent years. Every year we see guys from Clemson's defense get drafted early and every year they are 1 of the worst defenses in the ACC. I know they changed D coaches last year, but they still had issues.

nycsportzfan
09-03-2013, 11:47 AM
Yea I don't think it means much either. To be honest there are some guys on that list who were ok but went to horrific franchises who spent more on lunch than they did on protecting the QB. But, it is still interesting even if just for storing the garbage can of knowledge in my head.

I still like Boyd. I watched that game start to finish, and I have seen him play a lot and the guy makes good decisions and throws with accuracy, especially on the run. Plus he plays well in big games. I do like watching Clemson's offense, it is not an easy 1 to run and this guy does it well and they do have tons of talent this year on offense, as well as 2 good defensive ends.

I am not so sure about the rest of the defense and I usually want to punch their defensive coaches in the face by seasons end for wasting the gobs of talent they have going through that school in recent years. Every year we see guys from Clemson's defense get drafted early and every year they are 1 of the worst defenses in the ACC. I know they changed D coaches last year, but they still had issues.

You are so correct about Clemson's defense. Every single yr they suck, yet have so many prospects..lol Its odd to say the least.z

Not that it has anything to do with defense but did you guys notice Dwayne Allen is looking like the lead horse in the TE(albeit hes more H-back) in Indy over even Coby Fleener? And its not just Fleeners injury, its simply being outplayed. I thought Dwayne Allen was a 1st rd talent with underrated hops and i think hes poised for a big yr.

Also, one of my sleepers, Zach Sudfeld TE Nevada is gonna be starting in NE it looks like(tell gronks back).

Of course none of this matters, because i think Brandon Myers is gonna be a offensive(not much of blocker) stud for us this yr, and a real treat to watch, but boy Dwayne Allen would of looked nice in blue.

nycsportzfan
09-03-2013, 11:49 AM
Hey Slip did u watch the whole UNC South Carolina game? What did u think of UNC's bandit #8 Norkeithus Otis. He didnt do anything last year but I thought he had a real good game. Im going to cut a video of him

Just so everyone knows on Draftbreakdown we have already completed these for 2013 I know there is a few more just cant remember them all

Tommy Rees vs Temple (2013)
Sammy Watkins vs Georgia (2013)
Johnny Manziel vs Rice (2013)
Seantrel Henderson vs FAU (2013)
Devin Gardner vs Central Michigan (2013)
Derron Smith vs Rutgers (2013)
Ha Ha Clinton-Dix vs Virginia Tech (2013)
Tajh Boyd vs Georgia (2013)
AJ McCarron vs Virginia Tech (2013)
Brandon Coleman vs Fresno State (2013)
Stephen Morris vs FAU 2013
Brett Hundley vs Nevada 2013
Jadevon Clowney vs UNC 2013
Jordan Matthews vs Ole Miss 2013

Sammy Watkins is a freak! If he don't go top10, then somethings wrong. Hes light yrs ahead of Hopkins, as far as explosion. If i was the Jets, i'd do whatevre it took to get Watkins or Marquise Lee .

nycsportzfan
09-03-2013, 12:08 PM
Unreal game for Khalil Mack. He better of gotten Defensive Player of the WK, even in defeat! Seriously, to get a TD on a INT, and 2.5sacks and almost double digit tackles against a team like Ohio St is no small feat. I love my buffalo players, and he mite just be the best of the bunch! I like Brandon Oliver alot as well, but he dissapeared(kinda not his fault), and Mack found a way, despite the huge desparity in talent going against them.

nycsportzfan
09-03-2013, 12:12 PM
Impressive recogniton skills on the part of Khalil Mack on that INT TD also.

nycsportzfan
09-03-2013, 12:15 PM
A sleeper QB i like for this yr and i remember seeing once or twice last yr and started off with monster game against Nebraska this yr is BRETT SMITH of WYOMING. The kid can sling it around, and has enough HT, albeit, he could stand to add 10-15lbs. Hes not just a pocket passer either. The kid can move around and get some yrds with his feet. If u guys are ever bored, check out BRETT SMITH of WYOMING. U wont be dissapointed.

nycsportzfan
09-03-2013, 12:21 PM
I dont know I figured he was going to be an early 2nd round pick before the season but I saw Tweets yesterday how Scouts were raving about him. i still think athletically that he probably belongs there but we will see. He doesnt have that extra gear as a pass rusher like Barr or Vic Beasley of Clemson. He is more pure LB then them

Bobby Wagner(another LB we both loved) having such monster success from fairly small school may help a bit, as far as Mack getting into that early 2nd/ maybe late 1st range.. Outta all the Buff guys i've liked over the yrs, from Davonte Shannon, to Mike Newton, to James Starks, to Brandon Oliver and Khalil Mack. They just keep churning em out. I feel like they had a nice interior olineman as well?

nycsportzfan
09-03-2013, 12:23 PM
McNeese St destroyed South FLA!!!!lol How embaressing! Don't USF have a new HC?

nycsportzfan
09-03-2013, 12:34 PM
I'm surprised Santaman hasen't brought up Lamarcus Joyners solid performance for the Seminoles last night.

Redeyejedi
09-03-2013, 12:41 PM
A sleeper QB i like for this yr and i remember seeing once or twice last yr and started off with monster game against Nebraska this yr is BRETT SMITH of WYOMING. The kid can sling it around, and has enough HT, albeit, he could stand to add 10-15lbs. Hes not just a pocket passer either. The kid can move around and get some yrds with his feet. If u guys are ever bored, check out BRETT SMITH of WYOMING. U wont be dissapointed.
Yeah i cut a few of his games over the summer. I actually was talking to his dad about him. I mentioned his arm strength looked suspect against Boise and he told me there was 40 mph swirling winds on the field. He was a nice guy thanked me for bringing attention to his son

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CFL-kzFIMqE

Redeyejedi
09-03-2013, 12:46 PM

Yeah that was a great game but a lot of it was Putrid Defense . I think there was `1 tight window throw in that whole game for him. Nothing he can do about that just saying Pittsburghs defense was really terrible. Not like it matters anyway he has at least 2 full seasons before he can declare as a RS Freshman

Redeyejedi
09-03-2013, 02:08 PM
I woulden't mind the GMEN taking a gamble on Winston Guy who was let go. We need help at S and i liked Guy alot as a S prospect when he came out. Guy and also Brandon Hardin were both let go, and both are intriguing to me.
Guys like Guy and Sash are being marginalized with the moving of the Kickoffs up. A lot of there appeal is for Special Teams

BlueSanta
09-03-2013, 02:50 PM
You are so correct about Clemson's defense. Every single yr they suck, yet have so many prospects..lol Its odd to say the least.z

Not that it has anything to do with defense but did you guys notice Dwayne Allen is looking like the lead horse in the TE(albeit hes more H-back) in Indy over even Coby Fleener? And its not just Fleeners injury, its simply being outplayed. I thought Dwayne Allen was a 1st rd talent with underrated hops and i think hes poised for a big yr.

You and I took flak every time we sung his praises. The Fleener nation came down on us. Now look who is the starter and who is the Backup.

http://www.colts.com/team/depth-chart.html

BlueSanta
09-03-2013, 03:02 PM
I'm surprised Santaman hasen't brought up Lamarcus Joyners solid performance for the Seminoles last night.

I like the kid, I love his attitude and his ability. But he is a tweener and I don't know where he fits in. He is a bit like Tyrann Mathieu without the off the field issues. Last year as a safety he was all over the field making plays. But now he has been moved to corner and he is undersized for either position. I love his intangibles I just don't know where he fits in a NFL defense and I need to see him in actual corner coverage more before I can say 1 way or ther other.

To be honest, last year it was all about FSU's defense. There are a couple guys who can still play defense in Jernigan, Christain Jones but this year most of the stars are on offense. They have a remarkable cast across the board, 2 very good backs, 3 very good Wr, including 1 guy who is as physical a freak as there is in the country in Kelvin Benjamin. They have a very solid Oline and lastly, they have a very good TE.

Im not the biggest fan of FSU's offensive style at times, but they have massive talent and will have a couple 1st rounders in the next couple years.

nycsportzfan
09-03-2013, 11:36 PM
You and I took flak every time we sung his praises. The Fleener nation came down on us. Now look who is the starter and who is the Backup.

http://www.colts.com/team/depth-chart.html
And i liked Fleener as well, but Dwayne Allen had that Antonio Gates build to him and he showed his leaping ability and athletic aiblity in games more so then the stupid combine(another guy who dropped because of combine and is awesome).

I think Allens gonna have 50plus catches this yr and at least 7tds. U heard it here first.

nycsportzfan
09-03-2013, 11:44 PM
Guys like Guy and Sash are being marginalized with the moving of the Kickoffs up. A lot of there appeal is for Special Teams

It dosen't matter, Guy was picked up all ready by the Jaguars. I didn't think he'd last long out there. He might be more of a thumper, but hes got a little versatility to his game, and great size to come up and support the run, and could be another one of those hybrid LB/S types that takes the Jason Wittens, Fred Davis's, and Zach Ertz's down the seam as well, and be a core ST player. He has CB in his blood, as he played there before moving to S as a Soph at Kentucky. Hes more a Jack of all trades player with good instincts then just a thumper, ableit, yes, hes very physical and makes plays behind the line. I think he'd of helped.

BlueSanta
09-04-2013, 03:31 AM
It dosen't matter, Guy was picked up all ready by the Jaguars. .

To be honest, you have to take that with a grain of salt tho. The jags signed a whopping 7 guys off waivers. Right now, they are auditioning stadium hot dog vendors I think

tdawg1413
09-04-2013, 11:06 AM
Sammy Watkins is a freak! If he don't go top10, then somethings wrong. Hes light yrs ahead of Hopkins, as far as explosion. If i was the Jets, i'd do whatevre it took to get Watkins or Marquise Lee .

Watkins is fantastic! Honestly, I can see us go WR high in the draft next year and say Watkins is on the board when we pick, which is unlikely considering we will have a low 1st rounder, would you pull the trigger? I think Nicks is all but gone already.

nycsportzfan
09-04-2013, 11:35 AM
To be honest, you have to take that with a grain of salt tho. The jags signed a whopping 7 guys off waivers. Right now, they are auditioning stadium hot dog vendors I think

To a point, you are correct my friend. Then again, 7 outta about how many guys were cut??? 200? 250? I'm certainly not saying hes the next Kam Chancellor, but he can help , i think..

nycsportzfan
09-04-2013, 11:38 AM
Watkins is fantastic! Honestly, I can see us go WR high in the draft next year and say Watkins is on the board when we pick, which is unlikely considering we will have a low 1st rounder, would you pull the trigger? I think Nicks is all but gone already.

If nicks goes, it is possible. We'd have to trade up for Watkins, which i doubt we'll do though.

penguinfarmer
09-04-2013, 11:23 PM

I was never really high on Joyner. On the flipside, it's disappointing to see Darby injured. I hope he gets back soon, and hopefully push Joyner back to safety.

BlueSanta
09-05-2013, 08:22 AM
I was never really high on Joyner. On the flipside, it's disappointing to see Darby injured. I hope he gets back soon, and hopefully push Joyner back to safety.

I don't think Joyner is going back to safety. His skillset is better there but he is tiny for the position, too tiny for the NFL. Furthermore, I think last year he didn't like what the draft advisory board said to him because most felt he was coming out. There are some small corners in the NFL, there aren't any safeties his size.

Its too bad because if he had measurable I believe he would be the best safety prospect in the country.

He may find himself a NFL home because of his ability to play special teams and as a backup CB. I just have my doubts about him as a NFL defensive starter simply because of his size.

tdawg1413
09-05-2013, 11:26 AM
If nicks goes, it is possible. We'd have to trade up for Watkins, which i doubt we'll do though.

Agreed, I see Watkins going in the top 15 at least. I was just going off the hypothetical that he was there when we picked at say 22.

Redeyejedi
09-05-2013, 11:32 PM
Agreed, I see Watkins going in the top 15 at least. I was just going off the hypothetical that he was there when we picked at say 22.

I dont think this team is making the playoffs. I suspect we will be in the middle teens. Decent chance Watkins is in play. Its so early its hard to tell.

Imgrate
09-05-2013, 11:58 PM
I dont think this team is making the playoffs. I suspect we will be in the middle teens. Decent chance Watkins is in play. Its so early its hard to tell.

How close of a prospect do you think matthews is to lee and Watkins

nycsportzfan
09-06-2013, 01:33 PM

No chance. Hes a much more explosive player, and better overall prospect that Hopkins who went 27th overall. Watkins is going in the top 10-14picks. The only way that changes is if he ends up hurt.

BlueSanta
09-06-2013, 02:19 PM
No chance. Hes a much more explosive player, and better overall prospect that Hopkins who went 27th overall. Watkins is going in the top 10-14picks. The only way that changes is if he ends up hurt.

I agree. The only thing that I think could prevent top 5-10 pick is if he somehow messes up off the field. People forget, he had the best freshman year ever for a college WR, and he did it as a true freshman.

I expect he will be played differently this year than he has in the past and teams will play off him a lot. I expect his yards per rec to go down because of this and I doubt it will affect his draft status at all.

nycsportzfan
09-07-2013, 08:56 AM
I agree. The only thing that I think could prevent top 5-10 pick is if he somehow messes up off the field. People forget, he had the best freshman year ever for a college WR, and he did it as a true freshman.

I expect he will be played differently this year than he has in the past and teams will play off him a lot. I expect his yards per rec to go down because of this and I doubt it will affect his draft status at all.
His YPR could go down, but it certainly hasen't yet, as he destroyed GA with a 21YPC game with 6rec 127yrds. I'm glad were in agreement on his standing as a top 10 type WR. The only way the GMEN end up with him is if we pull a Falcons type deal for Julio Jones.

Redeyejedi
09-07-2013, 10:47 AM
He was arrested and suspended for marijuana possession last year that can easily push him down some.

Redeyejedi
09-07-2013, 10:51 AM
How close of a prospect do you think matthews is to lee and Watkins I think Jordan Matthews is a 2nd round pick. Watkins is a top half of the first round talent. Watkins has a lot of potential but he needs to learn how to use his body better and become more physical down the sideline. He is more of a work the middle of the field catch and run guy.It sounds like im dogging him im not he is a phenomenal talent just pointing out what I would like to see more of..

BlueSanta
09-07-2013, 02:36 PM
This kid Perryman, the MLb for Miami, is having a hell of a game. He is all over the place

penguinfarmer
09-07-2013, 03:22 PM
I'd easily hand pick either Purifoy or Roberson. One isn't that far from the other.

penguinfarmer
09-07-2013, 03:23 PM
And I'm not certain, but Aaron Lynch may be injured? He's been cycled out of the game a lot.

BlueSanta
09-07-2013, 03:35 PM
I'd easily hand pick either Purifoy or Roberson. One isn't that far from the other.

omg yes plz

nycsportzfan
09-07-2013, 07:10 PM
He was arrested and suspended for marijuana possession last year that can easily push him down some.

Not if he stays clean untill and dominates like he has.

nycsportzfan
09-07-2013, 07:23 PM
omg yes plz

Ya, i'm kinda hoping for Khalil Mack, CJ Mosley, Purifoy(hes gone), Roby, or Colvin. I gotta see more Verrett as well.

nycsportzfan
09-07-2013, 07:32 PM
Georgias defense is so beyond putrid, its hard to even stomach. I mean, they are like completely freaking useless. They miss Ogletree in the middle like no other.

nycsportzfan
09-07-2013, 08:29 PM
This WR for S.Carolina, Shaq Roland has mega ups! My lord!

nycsportzfan
09-07-2013, 08:33 PM
Finally GA's D shows up, but they are brutal. THey do got a solid LB though. Herrera or something?

nycsportzfan
09-07-2013, 08:38 PM
Gurley and Hix are fun RB duo to watch!

nycsportzfan
09-07-2013, 08:41 PM

And now Douglas, a big bruising back comes in and makes a insane run!!!lol Delivering punishment and bouncing right off would be tacklers!

Imgrate
09-07-2013, 09:42 PM
So who's the better qb? Blake Bortles or jeff driskel? Both from my home town. I gotta be a Homer and go with my ucf boy, bortles. We will get a much better look at him as the year goes on, high level teams upcoming for ucf..

Redeyejedi
09-07-2013, 11:00 PM
So who's the better qb? Blake Bortles or jeff driskel? Both from my home town. I gotta be a Homer and go with my ucf boy, bortles. We will get a much better look at him as the year goes on, high level teams upcoming for ucf..Jeff Driskel is god awful I would much rather have bortles

nycsportzfan
09-07-2013, 11:41 PM
Jeremy Gallon is having a monster day against my Irish. The vaunted Irish front can't do anything with the Agile Devon Gardner either.

nycsportzfan
09-08-2013, 12:14 AM
Tuitt made a crazy athletic pick six in the endzone! Gardner was getting best of em, till the splash play.

nycsportzfan
09-08-2013, 12:41 AM
Another Notre Dame TE to add to the List with this Troy Niklas. 6ft 7in 270lber, who had 1catch for 66yrds and a TD against Temple and has 6rec 76yrd 1td so far against Michigan late in the game. This kids looked great against Michigan! Hes only a JR, but i bet he'll end up next in line in the Fasano, Carlson, Rudolph, Eifert, and now NIklas list of ND TE's to be beasts and fairly early draft picks.

Imgrate
09-08-2013, 01:16 AM
Jeff Driskel is god awful I would much rather have bortles
Can't believe he was hailed the best qb in the nation because of a 7v7 tourney. I saw him play in high school. He would take the snap and immediately look at the ground and start scrambbling

Redeyejedi
09-08-2013, 11:14 AM
How awesome is Gurley . He is by far my favorite RB right now. They guy could play in the NFL right now. Some of these RB's could go straight to the NFL. RB's are the only position I feel bad for because they dont last long and having to spend 3 years in college when you can clearly play kinda sux. Remember Lattimore he could of played straight out to. Instead Spurrier gave him the ball 40 times a games and destroyed his knees. At least with Gurley Marshall is there 2 so he shouldnt get over worked, He still has to survive a whole season after this 1.

Really disappointed with Tuitt this season outside of the 1 play he made last night he was invisible. He has gotten way to heavy. He was so great last year the 1st half of the season playing at 290-300. Now he is at 320+ he just isnt the same player. I think he falls into the 2nd round

Redeyejedi
09-08-2013, 11:21 AM
Can't believe he was hailed the best qb in the nation because of a 7v7 tourney. I saw him play in high school. He would take the snap and immediately look at the ground and start scrambbling
I cant stand watching him and Conner Shaw from South Carolina both of them cant throw the football

Imgrate
09-08-2013, 02:41 PM
I cant stand watching him and Conner Shaw from South Carolina both of them cant throw the football

He was terrible in high school. I don't get the hype he had. I'm really looking forward to see if/where blake gets drafted. I would think next year though.

BlueSanta
09-08-2013, 03:20 PM
How awesome is Gurley . He is by far my favorite RB right now.

I agree with you. .

nycsportzfan
09-09-2013, 02:20 AM
How awesome is Gurley . He is by far my favorite RB right now. They guy could play in the NFL right now. Some of these RB's could go straight to the NFL. RB's are the only position I feel bad for because they dont last long and having to spend 3 years in college when you can clearly play kinda sux. Remember Lattimore he could of played straight out to. Instead Spurrier gave him the ball 40 times a games and destroyed his knees. At least with Gurley Marshall is there 2 so he shouldnt get over worked, He still has to survive a whole season after this 1.

Really disappointed with Tuitt this season outside of the 1 play he made last night he was invisible. He has gotten way to heavy. He was so great last year the 1st half of the season playing at 290-300. Now he is at 320+ he just isnt the same player. I think he falls into the 2nd round Ya Gurley was sensational! As freaking bad as Wilson has looked at times, RB just might be a need still. I wanted Marcus Lattimore badly in this past draft , and Gurley is a runner like him .. Hard , power driven, type..

Tuitt was quiet mostly, but that Splash play made up for his otherwise, off day. It was such a big play, he gets a pass becuase of it. I agree though, hes gotta be better at crashing the pocket and the weight has probably hindered his side to side movement as well.

nycsportzfan
09-09-2013, 02:23 AM
Zach Brown is a man beast! Seriously, he'd look good starting for us at weakside LB. ALso, Earl Thomas lead Seattle in tackles today, and Cam didn't throw it a ton, so i bet alot of those were in run support. Hes turned into quite the all around player in my opinoin. Imagine having Zach Brown and Earl Thomas on this defense? Also, imagine the Bucs didn't trade up in front of us for Doug Martin? I still think Reese would of taken him..

nycsportzfan
09-09-2013, 02:25 AM
Also, Sheldon Richardson was outstanding today for the jets.

nycsportzfan
09-09-2013, 05:07 AM
Weekly Mock, which i won't do 7rds this early. I only do 3or4 rds this early, and even then, all this could change obviously. I got us picking like 16th in this wks mock. We did put up a ton of points and almost win with 6turnovers, so thats whats seperating them from other losing teams and not having em in top 10. Still, 16th is a good picking spot for us.

1). Khalil Mack SLB Buffalo- Time to get LB's. This guy can flat out wreak havoc behind the line and is very active and strong. A physical pressence who i'd take, even though some have him as a 3/4 player. Damontre Moore, Jason Pierre Paul, and Khalil Mack is a nice trio of nasty, athletic, instinctive, splash play, players that would form a nice nucleus along with Prince on the outside going forward for the Defense.

2). Gabe Jackson G MIssippi St- If this guys here in the 2nd, we better grab em! I think he'll be gone in the 1st to be honest, but i do love em, and wanted him last yr had he come out.

3). Travis Swanson C Arkansas- Lets build this line, as ELI is not Kapernice or Rodgers, and needs to be protected. Pugh, Swanson, and Jackson would form a nice young trio of lineman to go with Beatty.

4). Cody Hoffman WR BYU- This kid can play, but speed is a concnern. Still, hes kinda Hakeem Nicks esque, and has strong hands and big frame to fend off DB's and could be redzone threat. Also, i think we'll lose Nicks if Randle keeps playing as he has, and we'll need another WR.

nycsportzfan
09-11-2013, 12:47 AM
Was thinking about a CB Tandem of Bradley Roby and Prince Amukumura to go along with DaMonster and JPP at end and Big Hank at DT, and maybe we finally draft a LB in RD2or3 or both( Smallwood? Shazier?). This next draft is pivotal in the future of the giants org.

Redeyejedi
09-11-2013, 12:41 PM
Was thinking about a CB Tandem of Bradley Roby and Prince Amukumura to go along with DaMonster and JPP at end and Big Hank at DT, and maybe we finally draft a LB in RD2or3 or both( Smallwood? Shazier?). This next draft is pivotal in the future of the giants org. Roby and Amukumara would be insane. Im wondering if they will make a play for Jarius Byrd next season. Safety is going to have to be addressed either with a high draft pick or FA pick up.We cant count on Brown helping the team

penguinfarmer
09-11-2013, 12:49 PM
I'm uncertain how the FS class will look after Clinton-Dix. Some of the better options may be CB converts.

Redeyejedi
09-11-2013, 12:58 PM
I'm uncertain how the FS class will look after Clinton-Dix. Some of the better options may be CB converts. Yeah I will start focusing in on them some more to see who I can dig out. Safeties are so hard to scout properly without All 22 though. U cant see if they are making mistakes or not

nycsportzfan
09-11-2013, 11:22 PM
Roby and Amukumara would be insane. Im wondering if they will make a play for Jarius Byrd next season. Safety is going to have to be addressed either with a high draft pick or FA pick up.We cant count on Brown helping the team

Ya, that'd be a serious DUO. Then hopefully Hosley would fit nice in that Nickel Role, and we'd be set for a few yrs. Jarius Byrd would be a awesome get, and S seems kinda down this yr, as far as rankings go. After Clinton Dix, i think Ed Reynolds would probably be the next best? Hes solid, but far from spectacular.

nycsportzfan
09-12-2013, 09:11 PM
TCU's got a S thats gonna be a solid draft pick when eligible. I noticed him in the LSU game and he got a pick the following wk and against Tex Tech, he got another pick. Chris Hackett is his name, and hes only a Soph. Listed at 6ft 1in 195lber, hes made some nice open field tackles and obviously the picks.

nycsportzfan
09-12-2013, 11:16 PM
Texas Tech's got a better Defense then usual, but that QB looks pretty dear in head lights looking against TCU. He started well, and then he was taking uneccesary sacks and staring down alot of his WR's from there on out. Albeit, its early 4th qtetr still.

nycsportzfan
09-12-2013, 11:39 PM
Texas Tech RB Washington is the 2nd player in 2wks that i seen drop the ball before crossing the endzone line..lol How freaking stupid can a person be? Honestly, how stupid? My freaking lord!

nycsportzfan
09-12-2013, 11:39 PM
Aaron Dobson can't catch a cold. That dude is dreadful! Hes got like 5drops for Brady tonight. What a tool.,

nycsportzfan
09-12-2013, 11:48 PM
Where are all my peeps? Am i the only one watching all the football these days??lol

Man, I thought it'd be a cold day in He-llz before i ever seen a raw rookie out duel Tom Brady in Foxboro. Geno Smith is actually doing that , albeit theres a qter and a half to go.

nycsportzfan
09-12-2013, 11:49 PM
Texas Tech Defense has looked fantastic against TCU tonight!

nycsportzfan
09-12-2013, 11:52 PM
Wow, and now a Texas Tech player about to return a punt with 3plus minutes up 7, comes up and tries to catch it in traffic and it ends up bouncing off of him, but luckily, TCU got called on a bologna penalty. So i've seen 2of the dumbest plays by Tex Tech tonight.

nycsportzfan
09-12-2013, 11:53 PM
Dobson with his 6th drop..lol Hes a joke!!!!lol Wow, hes having the WR version of David Wilson's game. My lord!

nycsportzfan
09-12-2013, 11:55 PM
Thompkins and Dobson are the worst WR duo i've ever seen in the pro game before. They are absoulutley freaking utterly pathetic!

nycsportzfan
09-12-2013, 11:57 PM
Wow, the refs are terrible in this Tex Tech/ TCU game. The idiot Washington that dropped the ball before scoring actually fumbled and it was clear as day and Refs still got it wrong after review..lol

nycsportzfan
09-13-2013, 12:03 AM
I have no idea why NE hasne't gone more to Josh Boyce. Tcu clearly looks lost without him on Offense this yr, and hes looked good when i've seen him in the preseason for NE>

Redeyejedi
09-13-2013, 10:00 AM
Wow, the refs are terrible in this Tex Tech/ TCU game. The idiot Washington that dropped the ball before scoring actually fumbled and it was clear as day and Refs still got it wrong after review..lol How did Jace Amaro do?

Here is Troy Niklas thought u might want to see it again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g10YtM1Qjk

Just so u guys are aware we have a ridiculous amount of cut games already this season. We will probably double are content in videos from last season. We already have 600+ cut videos of 2014 Prospects. Thats with counting multi game videos like my 9 game Clowney cut as 1 video to so its actually a lot more then that.

nycsportzfan
09-13-2013, 05:47 PM
How did Jace Amaro do?

Here is Troy Niklas thought u might want to see it again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g10YtM1Qjk

Just so u guys are aware we have a ridiculous amount of cut games already this season. We will probably double are content in videos from last season. We already have 600+ cut videos of 2014 Prospects. Thats with counting multi game videos like my 9 game Clowney cut as 1 video to so its actually a lot more then that.
Jace Amaro was a machine last night. He had oodles of targets, and should of had moer catches had a few passes been alittle better, but overall, his recieving skills were certainly on display all game.

Redeyejedi
09-13-2013, 09:54 PM
Hey Sportzfan were u the 1 that I was talking to about Oregon State QB Sean Mannion. As a freshman he looked like he was going to be a top prospect then last year he got hurt and lost his job to Cody Vaz. He won the job back and he is starting to look like the NFL QB I thought he could develop into. Most people have written him off I saw NFLdraftScout website has him #41 for 2015 QB's. I think he is to physically skilled to be that far down. So far this year 2 starts. 80% completion percentage 796 yards 7 Td's 1 pick

nycsportzfan
09-14-2013, 12:17 AM
Hey Sportzfan were u the 1 that I was talking to about Oregon State QB Sean Mannion. As a freshman he looked like he was going to be a top prospect then last year he got hurt and lost his job to Cody Vaz. He won the job back and he is starting to look like the NFL QB I thought he could develop into. Most people have written him off I saw NFLdraftScout website has him #41 for 2015 QB's. I think he is to physically skilled to be that far down. So far this year 2 starts. 80% completion percentage 796 yards 7 Td's 1 pick

Ya, awhile back. I didn't even realize he got his job back. Hes a big kid, with a strong arm and certainly has the look of a NFL QB and can easily make all the throws.

nycsportzfan
09-14-2013, 12:17 AM
Thanx for the Niklas video. That guys gonna be a beast. ND just churns out TE's left and right!

Redeyejedi
09-14-2013, 10:59 AM
Ya, awhile back. I didn't even realize he got his job back. Hes a big kid, with a strong arm and certainly has the look of a NFL QB and can easily make all the throws.I started his game last night. It seems like they have simplified things some. Lots of play action pass and short throws.The whole offense is based around Storm Woods and Brandin Cook.He moves pretty well for a guy thats 6'5: they rolled him out let him read half the field got him into rhythm get his confidence back.He didnt throw a lot of intermediate and deep balls but when he does u can see the zip on the ball.
He made 1 horrible decision that led to a pick 6 and thats whats been his biggest issue. He seems to make those back breaking mistakes and they are frustrating to watch because most of the time they are downright ugly plays that are simple no reads. He trys to be perfect with a screen pass in between 3 defenders when he just should throw it away.

nycsportzfan
09-14-2013, 01:13 PM
Gonna get a good look at Cassius Marsh and Anthony Barr today. CHecking out Neb vs Ucla. I love Abdullah as a Darren Sproles type RB, and Spencer Long can block on the inside very well also.

nycsportzfan
09-14-2013, 01:20 PM
Brett Hundley with a awful INT. ANd Anthony Barr took a terrible angle on a pass play, both in the 1st qter. Plenty of time to redeem themselves.

nycsportzfan
09-14-2013, 01:21 PM
Awful coverege by a UCLA CB on Taylor Martinez TD pass. Crazy bad start for UCLA. There not winning in NEB again. No chance.

nycsportzfan
09-14-2013, 01:27 PM
I didn't realize a UCLA WR was struck dead by a car recently. Man, thats sad. Hopefully they'll win it for Pasquale.

nycsportzfan
09-14-2013, 01:28 PM
Not impressed at all with Hundley so far. Took a sack he shoulden't have, threw a terrible pick, and missed a wideopen WR on a 3rd and 11 which would of been a 1st.

nycsportzfan
09-14-2013, 01:37 PM
awful defense by UCLA. How in the world were they a pick em against Nebraska today?

nycsportzfan
09-14-2013, 01:42 PM
UCLA's defense is beyond horrible.

nycsportzfan
09-14-2013, 01:54 PM
UCLA sucks. They will always suck. Somehow that Hundley dude is in 1st rd talk

nycsportzfan
09-14-2013, 01:59 PM
This UCLA/NEB game is boring. Its not even a game, NEB is destroying them. UCLA should drop outta the top 25.

nycsportzfan
09-14-2013, 02:02 PM
Anthony Barr finally made his pressence felt, albeit, he coulden't even throw Martinez away to get the fumble, at least he possibly got Nebraska to not score because of the loss of yards.

nycsportzfan
09-14-2013, 02:08 PM
Brett Hundleys a moron

nycsportzfan
09-14-2013, 02:08 PM
hahhahhaha, the UCLA punter missed the ball it smacked em right in the face...lol

nycsportzfan
09-14-2013, 03:38 PM
Wow, UCLA looks like a team now. WOnder whta took em so long?

penguinfarmer
09-14-2013, 03:50 PM
Arkansas's Chris Smith is phenomenal. They have a great bookend pairing with him and Trey Flowers.

Imgrate
09-14-2013, 04:35 PM
Ucf Penn st tonight. Who ya got

Redeyejedi
09-14-2013, 04:53 PM
CBS is showing Alabama A&M All 22 angle on its website

Redeyejedi
09-14-2013, 04:57 PM
Arkansas's Chris Smith is phenomenal. They have a great bookend pairing with him and Trey Flowers. FLowers was awesome in the 1st game of the season I full cut it but havent gotten it uploaded yet

BlueSanta
09-14-2013, 08:33 PM
I didn't realize a UCLA WR was struck dead by a car recently. Man, thats sad. Hopefully they'll win it for Pasquale.

If you want to see something really disturbing, watch the video of Mora's press conference talking about his incedent. He rightfully get furious over a media guy yapping loudly yapping in his phone while Mora is talking about this incedent. I liked him b4, now I really liked him and I bet players will like this too.

nycsportzfan
09-14-2013, 09:00 PM
If you want to see something really disturbing, watch the video of Mora's press conference talking about his incedent. He rightfully get furious over a media guy yapping loudly yapping in his phone while Mora is talking about this incedent. I liked him b4, now I really liked him and I bet players will like this too.
Thats awesome! And i'm really proud of the team for coming back like that in a hostile enviorment.

nycsportzfan
09-14-2013, 09:24 PM
Ouch, PUrdue goes right down the field on ND's defense and scores opening TD on opening drive. Again, Tuitt, Nix, and Bennett Jackson are no where to be found. Those 3 gotta get going.

nycsportzfan
09-14-2013, 09:58 PM
Notre Dame..lol

nycsportzfan
09-14-2013, 10:12 PM
Tommy Rees sucks. Someone should find out if hes throwing this game. Hes a freaking idiot.

nycsportzfan
09-14-2013, 11:05 PM
Randy Edsall is starting to turn Maryland around in Yr3. I like him as a HC. He really turned around Uconn and now has Marlyand playing solid and has a interesting QB in CJ Brown. There defense is playing balls out against UCONN so far , and its late 3rd qter.

nycsportzfan
09-14-2013, 11:08 PM
Dexter McDougle DB Maryland is having a whale of a game against Uconn! The 5ft 10in 195lber has 8tackles and 2ints, one which he brought back to the house when Uconn had the ball driving for the tying TD in the 3rd qter. Hes impressing the heck outta me!

nycsportzfan
09-14-2013, 11:09 PM
FInally TOmmy Rees is playing better. Just like UCLA's Hundley, he was wretched in the first half but looks awesome in the 2nd half. I hope Tuitt, Shembo, Jackson, and Nix play a big 2nd half for the Irish!

nycsportzfan
09-14-2013, 11:14 PM
That CJ Brown is 6ft 3in 210lbs, and could easily bulk up to 220lbs probably. Hes got wheels, and i woulden't mind giving him a look in the late rds.

nycsportzfan
09-14-2013, 11:22 PM
Ricardo Allen CB Purdue is playing a awesome game against ND so far. Hes small but he supports the run very well and has done his thing in coverege.

nycsportzfan
09-14-2013, 11:37 PM
I like this Kenny Ladler S Vanderbilt alot as well. I was thinking this kinda a weak S class, but its got a few, including Haha Clinton Dix, Ed Reynolds, CJ Barnett, Kenny Ladler, Tre Boston, Craig Loston...etc I'm also liking Dion Bailey of USC< whos kinda a tweener S/LB, who hits like a bus!

nycsportzfan
09-14-2013, 11:52 PM
DaVaris Daniels is a man beast!!!!!! I love em!!!

nycsportzfan
09-15-2013, 12:00 AM
FInally TOmmy Rees is playing better. Just like UCLA's Hundley, he was wretched in the first half but looks awesome in the 2nd half. I hope Tuitt, Shembo, Jackson, and Nix play a big 2nd half for the Irish!

Bennett Jackson with a beuaty of a pick 6!!!! Huge play!!!

Redeyejedi
09-15-2013, 12:37 AM
Bennett Jackson with a beuaty of a pick 6!!!! Huge play!!! I hope he plays well he got eaten alive last week by Jeremy Gallon

nycsportzfan
09-15-2013, 12:56 AM
I hope he plays well he got eaten alive last week by Jeremy Gallon I know.. I haven't been overly impressed with any of the ND defenders yet this yr. Sure, they've had moments, but not consistency.

Hey Redeye, whats ur Take on Jr Michigan CB Blake Countess? U guys got any video of the kid? I've seen a bit of Mich this yr, and hes made some great plays in coverege plus hes got 3picks all ready. Hes got solid size, albeit, he could stand to gain a few lbs, but hes still only a JR. If he came out afte rthis yr, where would he stand against the other top CB's?

nycsportzfan
09-15-2013, 01:28 AM
Melvin Gordon is a monster! Hes a serious HR hitter for the Wisconsin Backfield! He just scored on the first play of the 2nd half against Arz St from 80yrds out!!!lol Last wk, he had liike 9carries for 216yrds or something crazy.

Redeyejedi
09-15-2013, 09:56 AM
I know.. I haven't been overly impressed with any of the ND defenders yet this yr. Sure, they've had moments, but not consistency.

Hey Redeye, whats ur Take on Jr Michigan CB Blake Countess? U guys got any video of the kid? I've seen a bit of Mich this yr, and hes made some great plays in coverege plus hes got 3picks all ready. Hes got solid size, albeit, he could stand to gain a few lbs, but hes still only a JR. If he came out afte rthis yr, where would he stand against the other top CB's?
I cut the Michigan D vs Notre Dame O but only cut the ND TE so far havent really paid attention to the Michigan Defenders I will take a look.

nycsportzfan
09-15-2013, 01:26 PM
Wow, how do u guys like the way that Wisconsin/Arz St game ended? I'm almost a 100pct sure that games are fixed or we have a ton of stupid players in football these days.

nycsportzfan
09-15-2013, 02:13 PM
Mingo with his first NFL sack

nycsportzfan
09-15-2013, 02:18 PM
EJ Manuel leads bills to win on last second TD toss.

nycsportzfan
09-15-2013, 10:00 PM
TIme for Mock Draft. I'm bored so i'm doing it quickly this wk. We look pathetic, and i got us picking 10th as of now, which changes weekly. We have so many issues, its tough to decide what way to go. If Nicks goes, do we look at Watkins? What about pass rush which we still have none of? What about Safety? What about LB?? What about CB??etc

1). Bradley Roby CB Ohio St.- I went here, becasue i like a duo of Prince and Roby going forward and Webster is done and Hosley has shown nothing and TT is a injury risk.

2). Yawin Smallwood ILB UCONN- Hes a good player and has great size and length. He'd be a 100times better then what we have.

3). Travis Swanson C Arkansas- Our interior oline sucks and Swanson has the size to play G as well as C. Versatility is key on our oline. We need help, and Swanson could help dearly. Hes a load.

4). Josh Huff WR Oregon- If Nicks leaves, we could need to draft someone. Huff would be a nice additon with Cruz and Randle, and keep ELI's stable full.

5). Ricardo Allen CB Purdue- He grew on me against N.Dame. THis is one fiesty defender. He's a bit on the small side, but can flat out ball. He can challenge Hosley if Hosley don't get healthy and seperate himself as the everyday Nickel.

Imgrate
09-16-2013, 08:36 AM
We have to come away with a very good talent at 3t edge rusher and cb this offseason. Draft and/or free agency. How about Mike evans this week nyc?

nycsportzfan
09-16-2013, 01:24 PM
We have to come away with a very good talent at 3t edge rusher and cb this offseason. Draft and/or free agency. How about Mike evans this week nyc?

Mike Evans was a man this wk!!!!!!!!lol Dude was freakishly good!!

I'm hoping Damontre Moore is a beast edge rusher for us, and maybe we add someone in FA'cy, so we can focus on our suspect secondary during the draft. Its a loaded CB crop this yr, and i'd love to add a S at some point also. Bradley Roby and Prince Amukumura would be insane! Snee and Baas have to be upgraded as well. Travis Swanson is a beast! Thats the guy i want, because we simply can't alow the pressure from the middle that we've let this season.

Kovalchuk71
09-16-2013, 01:36 PM
Mike Evans was a man this wk!!!!!!!!lol Dude was freakishly good!!

I'm hoping Damontre Moore is a beast edge rusher for us, and maybe we add someone in FA'cy, so we can focus on our suspect secondary during the draft. Its a loaded CB crop this yr, and i'd love to add a S at some point also. Bradley Roby and Prince Amukumura would be insane! Snee and Baas have to be upgraded as well. Travis Swanson is a beast! Thats the guy i want, because we simply can't alow the pressure from the middle that we've let this season.

NYC, what do you think of Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, CB from Oregon?

Also, I think Roby wont be the pick because of his legal troubles. Everyone knows NYG doesn't deal with those guys in the 1st round...

nycsportzfan
09-16-2013, 01:50 PM
NYC, what do you think of Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, CB from Oregon?

Also, I think Roby wont be the pick because of his legal troubles. Everyone knows NYG doesn't deal with those guys in the 1st round...

I think Ekpre-Olomu is a 1st rd CB and very well could be the pick if were picking in the late teens thru end of 1st.. As far as Robys legal troubles, we always say "giants don't do this or don't do that" , then they do it, and we still try and put a new spin on it. What i mean is, last yr we picked a maturity issued Damontre Moore in the 3rd rd, and we've taken Manningham also in the past, so now we say " in the 1st rd we won't take a troubled player"..lol
If a player like Roby is on the board, whos clearly the most talented CB in the country, then i would hate to think we'd pass on him, assuming he stays outta any kinda trouble right till draft day. Roby's just sensational.

Redeyejedi
09-17-2013, 08:46 AM
U guys watch this guy play yet this year Za'Darius Smith DE Kentucky Junior College Transfer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wfEbJUP-Bp8

nycsportzfan
09-17-2013, 09:17 AM
U guys watch this guy play yet this year Za'Darius Smith DE Kentucky Junior College Transfer

I haven't seen em but i've heard some good things. Isn;t there one other player 2 on Kentucksy defense that is worth mentioning? I

Redeyejedi
09-17-2013, 09:20 AM
I haven't seen em but i've heard some good things. Isn;t there one other player 2 on Kentucksy defense that is worth mentioning? I
Dupree the other DE Going to cut him 2

Redeyejedi
09-17-2013, 09:49 AM
So far Chris Smith of Arkansas leads the Nation in Sacks with 5.5 this guy is second with 4.5. The only pass rusher I havent watched yet is Crichton from oregon state I was only watching the offense and going back to the other game. Im going to cut either Crichton or a video from the Arkansas DE's later today

nycsportzfan
09-18-2013, 01:07 PM
Dupree the other DE Going to cut him 2

Sweet!

nycsportzfan
09-18-2013, 01:09 PM

There was a play from JPP at S.Fla where he tore up Isaiah Pead aftering hustling to the outside that reminded me so much of the very first play of the video from Smith, except of course, Smith didn't end up making the hit, but still, great hustle.

nycsportzfan
09-18-2013, 01:11 PM
Mister Cobble is a freaking load at 6ft 338lbs..lol I remember seeing him last yr and being blown away . Dude will get drafted just on his run stuffing ability alone.

nycsportzfan
09-18-2013, 03:23 PM
Walts got some Stock Up/ Stock Down prospects this wk, and a bunch of guys we like are on the Stock Up including Smith... Jace Amaro, Aaron Donald, and a few others are also on Stock Up.

Hes got Seferian Jenkins and Roby on Stock Down.

Za'Darius Smith, DE, Kentucky
Every year there are players who were unknowns before having breakout seasons to become NFL prospects. Smith is making himself just such a candidate in the early going of 2013. He put on a big-time performance against Miami of Ohio in Week 2 with three sacks and six tackles.

Smith followed that up with an excellent performance in Week 3 versus Louisvill to put heat on Teddy Bridgewater. Officially, Smith was credited with only three tackles and .5 sacks, but he really had two sacks against the Cardinals. On one play, Smith cleaned up Bridgewater after he was pressured by Alvin Dupree. Smith also stopped a third-and-1 by flying into the backfield unblocked to stop the back for no gain. In the second quarter, Smith came on a stunt and got leverage on the guard. He charged into the backfield and brought down Bridgewater for another sack. Smith has 14 tackles with 4.5 sacks through three games this year.

The 6-foot-6, 254-pounder could thrive under the new coaching staff of Mark Stoops. The Wildcats staff raves about his athletic ability. Smith is a raw talent who didn't start playing football until his senior year of high school. He played in the junior college ranks and became the No. 2 ranked defensive end junior college recruit by ESPN. Smith is a player who looks like he could be a candidate to be this year's Ezekiel Ansah.

nycsportzfan
09-18-2013, 03:26 PM
Melvin Gordon is a monster! Hes a serious HR hitter for the Wisconsin Backfield! He just scored on the first play of the 2nd half against Arz St from 80yrds out!!!lol Last wk, he had liike 9carries for 216yrds or something crazy.

Walts also got this guy as Stock UP. This guys one of the best RB's in the country that no ones really talking about. He hasen't been a factor in the pass game yet though but hes got great size and blazing speed. He gets to the outside and turns the corner, its over...

Melvin Gordon, RB, Wisconsin
The 6-foot-1, 207-pound Gordon was electric against Arizona State. He showed off tremendous speed with the ability to score on any carry. Gordon started his evening with a nice run on a jet sweep for 19 yards. He later ripped off another long run up the middle that he bounced to the outside for a gain of over 30 yards. On the first play from scrimmage in the second half, Gordon took a jet sweep around the left side and exploded down the field for an 80-yard touchdown.

Gordon showed some toughness in the fourth quarter by running over a cornerback at the line of scrimmage and darting upfield for 10 yards. He added another touchdown on a short run later in the second half. Against the Sun Devils, Gordon totaled 193 yards on 15 carries with two scores. The junior is averaging 12.9 yards per carry so far this year. He averaged 10 yards per carry as a sophomore backup. Gordon doesn't look like a traditional Big 10 plodding running back. He has serious speed and is off to a breakout year after backing up Montee Ball for two seasons.

nycsportzfan
09-18-2013, 09:37 PM
I all ready have a guy in my mind i can totally envision Reese loving and taking in RD2-3 range and thats Dion Bailey S USC.

NYGfanSTRICK
09-19-2013, 12:22 AM
I don't know if this guy has been mentioned because I didn't go through every page but I think Aaron Colvin is a solid CB out of Oklahoma at least from what I have seen from his stuff last year. Ifo Ekpre-Olomu looks like a big playmaker from stuff last year as well... I have not been able to watch a lot of college football this year because of work but I am hoping to catch some more games. I do like Mack the LB from Buffalo that you guys talked about early on!

nycsportzfan
09-19-2013, 07:19 AM
I don't know if this guy has been mentioned because I didn't go through every page but I think Aaron Colvin is a solid CB out of Oklahoma at least from what I have seen from his stuff last year. Ifo Ekpre-Olomu looks like a big playmaker from stuff last year as well... I have not been able to watch a lot of college football this year because of work but I am hoping to catch some more games. I do like Mack the LB from Buffalo that you guys talked about early on!

COlvin's one of my fave CB's this yr. I got him somewhere between Roby and Purifoy. Hes a 1st rd talent, i believe.

Imgrate
09-19-2013, 08:11 AM
Anyone ever watch Roosevelt nix play of kent state?

nycsportzfan
09-19-2013, 09:14 AM
Anyone ever watch Roosevelt nix play of kent state?

Nah, i don't know anything about em. Just looked em up, and his listed size is odd at 5ft 11in 267lbs though. He plays end?

nycsportzfan
09-19-2013, 09:43 PM
Boyds embaressing himself in the 1st half against NC State so far. Hes missing guys wideopen on deep balls and looks like hes playing to uptight and not just playing.

nycsportzfan
09-19-2013, 09:52 PM
sammy watkins is a beast! I just would love having this guy on our team. I mean, hes just sensational!

BlueSanta
09-19-2013, 09:54 PM
Boyds embaressing himself in the 1st half against NC State so far. Hes missing guys wideopen on deep balls and looks like hes playing to uptight and not just playing.

I just watched him make a 3rd and 9 throw to a wide open Sammy Watkins. My immediate thought was "did you see how long Sammy had to wait for that football?"

That's a throw where the ball is in the air a long time, but that was WAY too long. I am not sure I see an NFL arm. I like his leadership at times, but I dunno bout that arm.

nycsportzfan
09-19-2013, 09:56 PM
What a drive by Tajh Boyd toward end of 1st half. He finished it with a gorgeous TD pass to his TE , putting it where only his player could catch it and outta the LB's area.

nycsportzfan
09-19-2013, 09:58 PM
I just watched him make a 3rd and 9 throw to a wide open Sammy Watkins. My immediate thought was "did you see how long Sammy had to wait for that football?"

That's a throw where the ball is in the air a long time, but that was WAY too long. I am not sure I see an NFL arm. I like his leadership at times, but I dunno bout that arm.
I like em alot, but hes not impressing me as much tonight. Albeit, he did make a great TD throw to his TE and showed off his feet on 4th down to keep drive alive and even the 28yrd pass to Watkins showed nice touch.

nycsportzfan
09-19-2013, 10:02 PM
I will say though, even though i like Boyd, i still don't know if i'd take any of the QB's over Clowney.. None of em scream "franchise" to me..

nycsportzfan
09-19-2013, 10:06 PM
Damn, Dexter McDougle CB Maryland is out for the yr now. That sucks, hes a huge sleeper of mine and i loved em against Uconn. I thought he'd of been a nice mid-to late rd pick.

nycsportzfan
09-19-2013, 10:10 PM
Remember Justin Houston as a prospect? Man, hes turned into a stud! I think Redeye liked his raw upside the most on here?

nycsportzfan
09-19-2013, 10:13 PM
You guys notice how deep the center class is this yr? Theres a ton of awesome centers. Baas is screwed after this yr with his salary and this class.

nycsportzfan
09-19-2013, 10:27 PM
Knile Davis looks like he got in great shape going into his rookie yr. He looks great!

Redeyejedi
09-19-2013, 11:05 PM
I will say though, even though i like Boyd, i still don't know if i'd take any of the QB's over Clowney.. None of em scream "franchise" to me..
No way I dont even think Boyd is a 1st round pick

nycsportzfan
09-19-2013, 11:20 PM
No way I dont even think Boyd is a 1st round pick
He just had another Nice TD pass, getting it around his WR one on one and letting his WR make a play. it was a perfect throw. After a rough start, hes starting to show his skills. Made a few nice passes downfield also..

nycsportzfan
09-19-2013, 11:22 PM
Martavious Bryant is gonna be a star..

nycsportzfan
09-19-2013, 11:29 PM
Clemsons defense sucks again though. I don't care if they gave up only 7 so far. They don't get off the field on 3rd and longs nearly enough and give up plays that normal good defense would make 10outta 10times. If u get in a 3rd and 10 against clemson, u don't have to panic at all..

nycsportzfan
09-19-2013, 11:30 PM
another 4th down for Nc st and they'll get it, i bet.

nycsportzfan
09-19-2013, 11:33 PM
another 4th down for Nc st and they'll get it, i bet.

and they did..lol

nycsportzfan
09-19-2013, 11:34 PM
What a lazy defense Clemson has. I wish Nc State had a real offense, they'd of scored a ton.

Vic Beasly is good though.

nycsportzfan
09-19-2013, 11:35 PM
Another 4th down for Nc State. 4th and 10. Will they convert 3straight on Clemsons D? I woulden't doubt it.

nycsportzfan
09-19-2013, 11:35 PM
Another 4th down for Nc State. 4th and 10. Will they convert 3straight on Clemsons D? I woulden't doubt it.

They did..lol

nycsportzfan
09-19-2013, 11:38 PM
They got another 4th down against Clemson.lol What a bunch of lazy tools.

nycsportzfan
09-19-2013, 11:41 PM
I'm glad they finished off with the TD.. Clemson just gave up a 23play Drive to Nc State with like 4 4th down conversions and a 3rd and Goal TD..lol They suck..

nycsportzfan
09-19-2013, 11:51 PM
These games are so fixed. This idiot for Clemson just threw a punch outta nowhere when Clemson was driving and possibly could of scored. What a tool.. Isaiah Battle was hit name.

nycsportzfan
09-19-2013, 11:56 PM
Nothing impressive in my mind about Clemson. They look avg at best and looks like another team that at some point will have a horrible let down game.

BlueSanta
09-20-2013, 12:45 AM
Nothing impressive in my mind about Clemson. They look avg at best and looks like another team that at some point will have a horrible let down game.

I love how innovative they can be on offense at times, but wow, watching that defense is painful. It has been for the past few years and it isn't for lack of Talent. They do an amazing job of recruiting on both sides of the ball. We've spoken about it before, how many prospects do they put out every year in the early rounds of the draft on both sides of the ball? Yet, every year that team is just horrific on defense. They even got a new Dcoord, but it is the same ol garbage.

NYGfanSTRICK
09-20-2013, 01:57 AM
I wanted us to get this guy in the draft last year but he stayed in college another year. Andrew Jackson from Western Kentucky I think could be a stud!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8LhTncS40g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2tL4xUZP_8
Kyle Van Noy is another LB I would love to pick! He is a beast!

I don't know much about this guy but he looks like a serious ball hawk. It looks like he has really good ball skills for a CB. It says he is 6ft tall so that is solid size for a CB. I have no clue about his tackling. Bene Benwikere from San Jose State, obviously the competition is not the greatest by any means but he looks like he has some very good traits to be a good NFL CB.

Any insight on him would be appreciated because I am pretty intrigued by the video I just watched of him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhpjiWH5NRU

nycsportzfan
09-20-2013, 02:46 AM
I love how innovative they can be on offense at times, but wow, watching that defense is painful. It has been for the past few years and it isn't for lack of Talent. They do an amazing job of recruiting on both sides of the ball. We've spoken about it before, how many prospects do they put out every year in the early rounds of the draft on both sides of the ball? Yet, every year that team is just horrific on defense. They even got a new Dcoord, but it is the same ol garbage.

That drive was hillarious. They coulden't make a stop against freaking Ben Thomas or whatever his name was.lol

Imgrate
09-20-2013, 07:30 AM
Nah, i don't know anything about em. Just looked em up, and his listed size is odd at 5ft 11in 267lbs though. He plays end?

I remember watching him play last season when I was at a bar...maybe i have the wrong name because the guy that flashed was playing 3T, but I could've sworn it was Nix. The guy was blowing up every single play it seemed like. I wish I could remember what team they were playing against.

Redeyejedi
09-20-2013, 08:33 AM
What a lazy defense Clemson has. I wish Nc State had a real offense, they'd of scored a ton.

Vic Beasly is good though.

Yeah he caught my eye last year. Last year he was horrible against the run this year he is OK. Probably going to end up at LB

Redeyejedi
09-20-2013, 08:39 AM
I wanted us to get this guy in the draft last year but he stayed in college another year. Andrew Jackson from Western Kentucky I think could be a stud!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8LhTncS40g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2tL4xUZP_8
Kyle Van Noy is another LB I would love to pick! He is a beast!

I don't know much about this guy but he looks like a serious ball hawk. It looks like he has really good ball skills for a CB. It says he is 6ft tall so that is solid size for a CB. I have no clue about his tackling. Bene Benwikere from San Jose State, obviously the competition is not the greatest by any means but he looks like he has some very good traits to be a good NFL CB.

Any insight on him would be appreciated because I am pretty intrigued by the video I just watched of him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhpjiWH5NRU
If u want film on players go to the Website im with Draftbreakdown.com got film on all these guys. We have 250 prospects for 2014 covered already.

Here is are Van Noy page it has 8 Games

http://draftbreakdown.com/players/kyle-van-noy/

In the last 30 hours these videos were put up

Corey Brown vs San Diego St (2013)
Dezmen Southward vs Arizona St (2013)
Chris Borland vs Arizona St (2013)
Blake Bortles vs Penn State (2013)
Morgan Moses vs Oregon (2013)
Anthony Barr vs Nebraska (2013)
Jordan Matthews vs South Carolina (2013)
Sean Mannion vs Utah (2013)
Marion Grice vs Wisconsin (2013)
Ha Ha Clinton-Dix vs Texas A&M (2013)

We are rolling hard we are putting up 5-6 videos a day

BlueSanta
09-21-2013, 02:03 PM
I don't know why Bryn Renner isn't getting more Hype. He is a very good looking QB. Eric Ebon (TE NC) just made a great Td grab. He is another guy I think people are overlooking.

Kovalchuk71
09-21-2013, 03:24 PM
Eric Ebron is sensational! A couple great grabs today...

nycsportzfan
09-21-2013, 04:59 PM
I spoke about em last wk, and i'll do it again this wk, because the guys just sensational! Flat out a diffrence maker at RB with the most incredible vision and balance i've seen this yr. Hes a borderline 1st rd pick, i believe. I'm talking about Melvin Gordon RB Wisconsin. WOW!

nycsportzfan
09-21-2013, 05:03 PM
I don't know why Bryn Renner isn't getting more Hype. He is a very good looking QB. Eric Ebon (TE NC) just made a great Td grab. He is another guy I think people are overlooking.

Ya, Ebron has snuck under the radar so far, i'll say that.. Renner could be a Nassib type 4th rd pick, i believe...

nycsportzfan
09-21-2013, 05:04 PM
Yeah he caught my eye last year. Last year he was horrible against the run this year he is OK. Probably going to end up at LB

Outside in 3/4 or SLB in 4/3? He prob dosen't cover much, right?

nycsportzfan
09-21-2013, 05:06 PM
I love Davaris Daniels WR N.Dame, but hes peeving me off early so far. He hasen't show a ton of hustle and will.. I felt on a couple occasions, he could of made better effort and could've made the play.

Speaking of WR's, Matthews of Vandy had a great TD grab against UMASS today. He ended up hurdling a defender into the endzone..

nycsportzfan
09-21-2013, 05:08 PM
I think i found the countrys worst QB fellas..lol West Virginias Childress has no business taking snaps in a major D1 school...

nycsportzfan
09-21-2013, 05:10 PM
Every yr, a team or 2 kinda gets ur attention and u enjoy watching them, thats a bit surprising, and for me right now, its Maryland. CJ Brown is very fun to watch.

BlueSanta
09-21-2013, 05:41 PM
Ya, Ebron has snuck under the radar so far, i'll say that.. Renner could be a Nassib type 4th rd pick, i believe...

I agree that that is where a lot of people see Renner, but I think he is better than that. He is a very smart player

nycsportzfan
09-21-2013, 06:19 PM
Darqueze Dennard is really agressive and looks well built out there, but hes made a Pass Interference and just got beat to the inside by TJ Jones for a TD .. So far, Dennard isn't impressing me as much as he did in other games ive seen.

nycsportzfan
09-21-2013, 06:20 PM
Chris Smith DE Arkansas is a beast!

nycsportzfan
09-21-2013, 06:28 PM
You guys notice how deep the Center class is this yr?

Gabe Ikard Oklahoma
Weston Richburg Colorado St(big test against bama tonite)
Russell Bodine UNC
Travis Swanson Arkansas(beast!)
Hroniss Grasu Oregon
Bryan Stork Florida St.
Tyler Larsen Utah St.

nycsportzfan
09-21-2013, 06:55 PM
Wow , West Virginia is downright shameful offensively. There QB is putrid! Freshman or not, he sucks.. Where do they find some of these idiots?

nycsportzfan
09-21-2013, 06:57 PM
USC is trash. How do they suck so bad but churn out draft picks every yr?

nycsportzfan
09-21-2013, 07:05 PM
W.Virginia needs to can Dana Holgerson. Hes a idiot. A perfect chance to challenge his player being down before a fumble and the moron dosen't challenge.

nycsportzfan
09-21-2013, 07:12 PM
The announcer called W.Virginia a comedy of errors..lol They are dispicable.

nycsportzfan
09-21-2013, 07:19 PM
Morgan Breslin is having one heck of a game for USC though. Hes creating alot of havoc off the edge.

nycsportzfan
09-21-2013, 08:09 PM
Morgan Breslin is having one heck of a game for USC though. Hes creating alot of havoc off the edge.

Gonna be tough to have a better performance then Breslin. U better cut Breslin vs Utah St redeye!!!lol

BlueSanta
09-21-2013, 09:17 PM
USC is trash. How do they suck so bad but churn out draft picks every yr?

Because their coach has 100% lost his team. His players hate him.

Lane Kiffin is, in my opinion, a scumbag. He has burned bridges everywhere he went and what he did to Tennessee was very wrong. While in the SEC he was constantly complaining about other coaches violating recruitment rules when in fact the SEC determined it was he who was in violation and demanded a public apology..

The only reason USC agreed to take him on was because Monte Kiffin, who I have great respect for, was coming along. But even Lane's dad Monte knows a sinking ship when he sees 1. Lane Kiffin is likely in the last year of his last major head coaching job after all the problems he has caused everywhere he has gone. Knowing this, Monte was smart enough to know that he should take the Cowboy's offer and bail on his son before he gets dragged down with his son.

nycsportzfan
09-21-2013, 10:22 PM

Lane Kiffin is, in my opinion, a scumbag. He has burned bridges everywhere he went and what he did to Tennessee was very wrong. While in the SEC he was constantly complaining about other coaches violating recruitment rules when in fact the SEC determined it was he who was in violation and demanded a public apology..

The only reason USC agreed to take him on was because Monte Kiffin, who I have great respect for, was coming along. But even Lane's dad Monte knows a sinking ship when he sees 1. Lane Kiffin is likely in the last year of his last major head coaching job after all the problems he has caused everywhere he has gone. Knowing this, Monte was smart enough to know that he should take the Cowboy's offer and bail on his son before he gets dragged down with his son.
agreed.

nycsportzfan
09-21-2013, 10:23 PM
The center Weston Richburg for Colorado St is awesome. It'd be a good tape to make redeye down the line ...

nycsportzfan
09-21-2013, 10:27 PM

I wonder if Greg Olson would be interested in the job? He'd be a heck of a hire for USC.

nycsportzfan
09-21-2013, 10:45 PM
Joeffrey Pagan has had his name called a few times tonight. He moves well for 290plus and could be a very versatile player in the NFL, lining inside or outside. I woulden't mind a guy we could put inside that could make plays and not be mostly a run clogger.

nycsportzfan
09-21-2013, 10:56 PM
Holy Crap, Jarvis Landry is freaking fast!

nycsportzfan
09-21-2013, 11:27 PM
Yawin SMallwood is instinctive! I hope hes our next ILB. Smallwood is one of my fave players. Super active, and very instinctive, is always involved in the play..etc Hes got nice size and some athletic ability.

nycsportzfan
09-21-2013, 11:55 PM
Yawin SMallwood is instinctive! I hope hes our next ILB. Smallwood is one of my fave players. Super active, and very instinctive, is always involved in the play..etc Hes got nice size and some athletic ability.

Now he adds a super sack! This dudes a beast! Leads the country in tackles.

nycsportzfan
09-22-2013, 02:06 AM
Travis Wilson QB Utah is intriguing kid. Hes doing great against BYU tonite and zipping the ball with great accuracy, hitting recievers in stride between the numbers. Hes made all the neccesary touch passes and zipped the ball into some tight spaces for completions. I've been really impressed.

Redeyejedi
09-22-2013, 09:09 AM
Travis Wilson QB Utah is intriguing kid. Hes doing great against BYU tonite and zipping the ball with great accuracy, hitting recievers in stride between the numbers. Hes made all the neccesary touch passes and zipped the ball into some tight spaces for completions. I've been really impressed.Yeah he isnt eligible but he he could be a top QB in next years draft. I saw him on NFLDraftScouts QB rankings last week when I looked for more info on him while I was watching Oregon State.He was ranked 5th behind Mariotta,Hundley,Hogan, and Manziel. You know whats really strange last year he had 60 rushes for 40 yards 4 TD's for the season. This year 32 carries 251 yards 5TD's .He torched Oregon St with his legs for 142 yards. He really isnt a runner but if u dont defend it he will run. I hope the next Giants QB has some legs. He doesnt have to be Kaepernick :Although we both loved Kaep" but just someone who if he has a lane can get a first down. It drives me nuts when teams play man down the field and if Eli just had even a little athletic ability he could get a 3rd and 8 with his legs

nycsportzfan
09-23-2013, 12:20 AM
Mock Draft time. After a 38-0 beating by the lowly panthers. Ugh! I got us picking 7th right now. So heres my mock..

1). Bradly Roby CB Ohio St- Very talented corner with the size/speed combo desired on the outside. This kids got Joe Haden feel to em.

2). Gabe Jackson G Missippi St- I know i've talked many times about this guy, but hes a nasty G with a widebase and is pure strength. Hes exactly what the Gmen need on the interior of the oline. We can keep pugh at RT, with Jackson inside..

3). Yawin Smallwood ILB UCONN- Extremley active MLB with a long frame(albeit great muscle definiton and not scrawny), who is always involved in the play, and reminds me so much of the older GIants LB's of yesterday..

4). Weston Richburg C Colorado St- I watched him alot against Bama, and liked what i saw overall.. Baas is toast after this yr and we'll need a legit future replacement.

5). Deone Bucannon S Washington St- This kid grew on me last night, as i watched alot of his game vs Idaho(money on it.lol). A This kids big and strong, supports the run, makes picks..etc Hes a huge sleeper of mine now..

6). Will Clarke DE W.Virginia- Caught my eye yeseterday against Maryland. Again, great size, good in pursuit and has great length to bat down balls. Could probably be tweener, that slides inside at times on rush downs.

7). Rob Blanchflower TE Umass- Had 7catches VS Vandy yesterday, and 40plus last yr.. Hes listed at 260 and he holds on to the ball most of the times, even when getting wacked.. Hes got sleeper status in my book.

Redeyejedi
09-23-2013, 09:51 AM
Mock Draft time. After a 38-0 beating by the lowly panthers. Ugh! I got us picking 7th right now. So heres my mock..

1). Bradly Roby CB Ohio St- Very talented corner with the size/speed combo desired on the outside. This kids got Joe Haden feel to em.

2). Gabe Jackson G Missippi St- I know i've talked many times about this guy, but hes a nasty G with a widebase and is pure strength. Hes exactly what the Gmen need on the interior of the oline. We can keep pugh at RT, with Jackson inside..

3). Yawin Smallwood ILB UCONN- Extremley active MLB with a long frame(albeit great muscle definiton and not scrawny), who is always involved in the play, and reminds me so much of the older GIants LB's of yesterday..

4). Weston Richburg C Colorado St- I watched him alot against Bama, and liked what i saw overall.. Baas is toast after this yr and we'll need a legit future replacement.

5). Deone Bucannon S Washington St- This kid grew on me last night, as i watched alot of his game vs Idaho(money on it.lol). A This kids big and strong, supports the run, makes picks..etc Hes a huge sleeper of mine now..

6). Will Clarke DE W.Virginia- Caught my eye yeseterday against Maryland. Again, great size, good in pursuit and has great length to bat down balls. Could probably be tweener, that slides inside at times on rush downs.

7). Rob Blanchflower TE Umass- Had 7catches VS Vandy yesterday, and 40plus last yr.. Hes listed at 260 and he holds on to the ball most of the times, even when getting wacked.. Hes got sleeper status in my book.This is kind of what im thinking will happen if we pick in this range. They will take a Dlineman or the best player in the secondary they can get. I dont see them taking an OT even though the value for 1 could be very good. I then see us taking either a LB or Interior Lineman at the top of round 2. I think 1 or both will also be signed as FA's. Chris Snee is due 10 million next season but if we cut him we save almost 8 million in cap space. That 8 million could fetch a damn good lineman in FA. As Ive said the Giants have money tied up in the line its just not being used wisely.

nycsportzfan
09-23-2013, 02:43 PM
This is kind of what im thinking will happen if we pick in this range. They will take a Dlineman or the best player in the secondary they can get. I dont see them taking an OT even though the value for 1 could be very good. I then see us taking either a LB or Interior Lineman at the top of round 2. I think 1 or both will also be signed as FA's. Chris Snee is due 10 million next season but if we cut him we save almost 8 million in cap space. That 8 million could fetch a damn good lineman in FA. As Ive said the Giants have money tied up in the line its just not being used wisely.

Agreed fully. All though, i do like Jake Mathews, i think a more skilled positon is nessecary. I woulden't be upset if we went with Mathews, but think there is a better way to go, like Roby, Barr(gone prob), Van Noy, or even Sammy Watkins..

Redeyejedi
09-23-2013, 11:23 PM
Agreed fully. All though, i do like Jake Mathews, i think a more skilled positon is nessecary. I woulden't be upset if we went with Mathews, but think there is a better way to go, like Roby, Barr(gone prob), Van Noy, or even Sammy Watkins..If we pick a WR they might call Reese Millen 2

Giant beat writer Ralph Vacchiano thinks the Giants not getting a starter between rounds 3-7 for 5 drafts is a crap stat

Jmpasq ‏@Jmpasq 7h
@RVacchianoNYDN @jjeyedoc U mean not draft 1 starter from rounds 3-7 for 5 straight drafts yeah great job

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN 6h
@jmpasq How is that a measurement? Six starters came from Rounds 1-2 those years. Ton of other draft picks are starting.

wrote back this a few minutes ago he hasnt responded
@RVacchianoNYDN Last time I checked u needed 22 starters. Im sorry but 25 picks without 1 starter is just a terrible job

nycsportzfan
09-24-2013, 08:11 AM
If we pick a WR they might call Reese Millen 2

Giant beat writer Ralph Vacchiano thinks the Giants not getting a starter between rounds 3-7 for 5 drafts is a crap stat

Jmpasq ‏@Jmpasq 7h
@RVacchianoNYDN @jjeyedoc U mean not draft 1 starter from rounds 3-7 for 5 straight drafts yeah great job

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN 6h
@jmpasq How is that a measurement? Six starters came from Rounds 1-2 those years. Ton of other draft picks are starting.

wrote back this a few minutes ago he hasnt responded
@RVacchianoNYDN Last time I checked u needed 22 starters. Im sorry but 25 picks without 1 starter is just a terrible job
Thats not true. Reese got Mario in RD3(not here), Randle in RD2, Jerrnigan in RD3(not working out to this point), Barden in RD3(not here), Hixon via trade, Nicks in the 1st..

Hakeem is the only first rd pick WR and he was taken very late RD1. Also, Nicks is a FA after this yr and might not return, so WR would be a need, especially with Jerny showing nothing to this point, and Murphy looking like a early season FA bust.. Watkins would play perfect as a deep threat to Cruzs slot, and they'd make a formidable duo with Randle continuing 3rd WR duties... I love Watkins.

As for ur convo with Ralph, i love it and agree fully with you. Reese is falling off, and the funny part is, I have soured on the drafts leading up to alll this, and got trashed for it. Basically for being honest. Any one who knows anything could see this coming. Theres definetly some talent here, but Reese has really dropped the ball the past few drafts..

Redeyejedi
09-24-2013, 09:47 AM
Thats not true. Reese got Mario in RD3(not here), Randle in RD2, Jerrnigan in RD3(not working out to this point), Barden in RD3(not here), Hixon via trade, Nicks in the 1st..

Hakeem is the only first rd pick WR and he was taken very late RD1. Also, Nicks is a FA after this yr and might not return, so WR would be a need, especially with Jerny showing nothing to this point, and Murphy looking like a early season FA bust.. Watkins would play perfect as a deep threat to Cruzs slot, and they'd make a formidable duo with Randle continuing 3rd WR duties... I love Watkins.

As for ur convo with Ralph, i love it and agree fully with you. Reese is falling off, and the funny part is, I have soured on the drafts leading up to alll this, and got trashed for it. Basically for being honest. Any one who knows anything could see this coming. Theres definetly some talent here, but Reese has really dropped the ball the past few drafts..

He replied back this morning
Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN 22m
@jmpasq Starters come in a variety of ways. Free agency, UDFAs count for a GM, too.

I dont get how people can defend this. I got into it with a Giant fan last night over the same topic. Jacquain Williams is the Best player we have drafted from round 3-7 in 5 drafts.Not even the starters but how many of those give us anything

Look at Reeses first draft. Not saying u have to do this every draft but he had more hits here then he had combined in the last 5 drafts.All these guys contributed even if it was only a season or 2.

Ross

Smith-

Alford- Situation player looked like he was going to break out got hurt still made plays. Started 3 games

Boss- started 3 and half seasons

Deossie - Special teams ace

MJohnson Started 35 games

Koets - back up lineman played in 8 games in his last year starting 4

Bradshaw - 920 carries 33 starts

Even the guys who didnt play much when they were called upon did the job. These 3rd to 7th round guys dont have to be Bradshaw but if they can give the Giants quality in the short term thats fine. I feel like a lot of Reeses picks do nothing, they fail completely

nycsportzfan
09-24-2013, 10:11 AM
He replied back this morning
Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN 22m
@jmpasq Starters come in a variety of ways. Free agency, UDFAs count for a GM, too.

I dont get how people can defend this. I got into it with a Giant fan last night over the same topic. Jacquain Williams is the Best player we have drafted from round 3-7 in 5 drafts.Not even the starters but how many of those give us anything

Look at Reeses first draft. Not saying u have to do this every draft but he had more hits here then he had combined in the last 5 drafts.All these guys contributed even if it was only a season or 2.

Ross

Smith-

Alford- Situation player looked like he was going to break out got hurt still made plays. Started 3 games

Boss- started 3 and half seasons

Deossie - Special teams ace

MJohnson Started 35 games

Koets - back up lineman played in 8 games in his last year starting 4

Bradshaw - 920 carries 33 starts

Even the guys who didnt play much when they were called upon did the job. These 3rd to 7th round guys dont have to be Bradshaw but if they can give the Giants quality in the short term thats fine. I feel like a lot of Reeses picks do nothing, they fail completely

I remember you having talking about how you had a bad feeling about this yrs team becuase of all the reese misses in the draft and the suspect draft this past yr also.

And again, ur 100pct correct. I mean, guys like Koets stepped in and played well, even if only sparingly. Now a days, guys don't even show up and some of em can barley see the field and when they do, do almost nothing(guys like Jerny, Austin, Barden, Beckum, Sintim, Brewer,..etc) Obviously, i don't blame reesee for all them, because some of em were actually good picks that just didn't work out, but still, hes got a very suspect draft record now and if we continue to play this way, his most recent classes and FA aquistions are gonna have us in the top 10, which we haven't seen since ELI... Thats not good. I still want Reese to stick around, but i'm hoping this is the yr he gets back to picking values and talented players. I can deal with those ones not hitting more then the reaches.

Redeyejedi
09-24-2013, 01:42 PM
I remember you having talking about how you had a bad feeling about this yrs team becuase of all the reese misses in the draft and the suspect draft this past yr also.

And again, ur 100pct correct. I mean, guys like Koets stepped in and played well, even if only sparingly. Now a days, guys don't even show up and some of em can barley see the field and when they do, do almost nothing(guys like Jerny, Austin, Barden, Beckum, Sintim, Brewer,..etc) Obviously, i don't blame reesee for all them, because some of em were actually good picks that just didn't work out, but still, hes got a very suspect draft record now and if we continue to play this way, his most recent classes and FA aquistions are gonna have us in the top 10, which we haven't seen since ELI... Thats not good. I still want Reese to stick around, but i'm hoping this is the yr he gets back to picking values and talented players. I can deal with those ones not hitting more then the reaches.

Some of the picks I dont mind CHad Jones good player bad luck, AUstin was a risk with him not playing for a year didnt work out, Jernigan we got Cruz so its a wash . Brewer again where he was drafted fine. I just dont like reaching and missing. It seems like he is starting to get worse with his early picks as well. Everything is trending downwards,
Im the most worried about the lack of youth on the defense

nycsportzfan
09-24-2013, 02:48 PM
Some of the picks I dont mind CHad Jones good player bad luck, AUstin was a risk with him not playing for a year didnt work out, Jernigan we got Cruz so its a wash . Brewer again where he was drafted fine. I just dont like reaching and missing. It seems like he is starting to get worse with his early picks as well. Everything is trending downwards,
Im the most worried about the lack of youth on the defense

Exactly. Also, picks like Hankins, Hosley, and even Randle were kinda trending downwards. Meaning, they looked better in the past and they kinda were trending downward as prospects more then just stealing them. Hankins was a 1st rd pick who lost some luster as a prospect, and Hosley fell way off from his nation leading 8pick jr season. Not saying i didn't like the Hosley pick though, but did feel he was trending downwards.

And how about Adrien Robinson??lol Are u kidding me reese?

nycsportzfan
09-24-2013, 02:50 PM
I didn't mind the barden, beckum, brown, austin, picks becuase i thought they were steals and great values where we got them. Sometimes guys just don't work out. I'd also put James Brewer and Adrien Tracy in that grouping. Those are some seriouslly productin Rove college players. But when ur taking Adrien Robinsons, David Wilsons, Justin Pughs , Hermans and cox's, and trading for Nassib, then i'm worndering, whats up??

nycsportzfan
09-24-2013, 02:55 PM
Whats ur take on Trent Murphy DE Stanford guys? Hes probably one of my fave 1st rd prospects but i can't get a read on where his value will land? I think hes a top 15 player all day. Hes the best player on a ridiculous defense and has a great long lean body and has a nice array of pass rush moves..

BlueSanta
09-24-2013, 04:37 PM
Whats ur take on Trent Murphy DE Stanford guys? Hes probably one of my fave 1st rd prospects but i can't get a read on where his value will land? I think hes a top 15 player all day. Hes the best player on a ridiculous defense and has a great long lean body and has a nice array of pass rush moves..

Good prospect. I think he translates a little more to 34 olb than a 43 DE, and I think he might lack the top end athleticism to make him a huge name. But, he is a very smart and disciplined football player. He uses his hands like an all pro. Its rare to see a college player that adept at shedding. He is excellent vs the read option, which is becoming more and more important in defenders these days.

BlueSanta
09-24-2013, 04:53 PM
I didn't mind the barden, beckum, brown, austin, picks becuase i thought they were steals and great values where we got them. Sometimes guys just don't work out. I'd also put James Brewer and Adrien Tracy in that grouping. Those are some seriouslly productin Rove college players. But when ur taking Adrien Robinsons, David Wilsons, Justin Pughs , Hermans and cox's, and trading for Nassib, then i'm worndering, whats up??

See I view the Brewer and Robinson picks are somewhat identical. Both are players with crazy physical traits who were projects. Both came out with the physical tools to do the job in the NFL, they just lacked the experience and coaching to do it and you never know if they will take to that coaching.

Brewer has shown that he isn't capable of being a tackle. Despite good athleticism, measurable and excellent strength, he has shown he just doesn't have the footwork to be a tackle. His only chance now is at guard, in my opinion, and I think he is a backup at best.

We keep hearing how Robinson has progressed so much from year 1 to year 2, but we haven't seen him because of injury. Coach Pope kept saying how much he has come along. But, its just words until he gets on the field. I do think he is a bit more of an unknown, because of his injury this year. It is disappointing because I think we need a guy on the field who can block AND catch. Myers has shown no ability at all to block and has , in my opinion, been a liability on the field because of it.

I don't know about you, but I like what I have seen from Larry Donnell. I think he has a future. Right now, because of our lack of capable blockers on this team, I think Donnel should be played more at Myers expense. If we were just getting pressure up the middle I might think differently, but we are getting smoked on the edge too and a guy on the edge who can help our tackles vs these DE's is more useful to me than a guy who can catch slightly better but cannot block, like Myers.

nycsportzfan
09-24-2013, 05:27 PM
[QUOTE=BlueSanta;891610]See I view the Brewer and Robinson picks are somewhat identical. Both are players with crazy physical traits who were projects. Both came out with the physical tools to do the job in the NFL, they just lacked the experience and coaching to do it and you never know if they will take to that coaching.

Brewer has shown that he isn't capable of being a tackle. Despite good athleticism, measurable and excellent strength, he has shown he just doesn't have the footwork to be a tackle. His only chance now is at guard, in my opinion, and I think he is a backup at best.

We keep hearing how Robinson has progressed so much from year 1 to year 2, but we haven't seen him because of injury. Coach Pope kept saying how much he has come along. But, its just words until he gets on the field. I do think he is a bit more of an unknown, because of his injury this year. It is disappointing because I think we need a guy on the field who can block AND catch. Myers has shown no ability at all to block and has , in my opinion, been a liability on the field because of it.

I don't know about you, but I like what I have seen from Larry Donnell. I think he has a future. Right now, because of our lack of capable blockers on this team, I think Donnel should be played more at Myers expense. If we were just getting pressure up the middle I might think differently, but we are getting smoked on the edge too and a guy on the edge who can help our tackles vs these DE's is more useful to me than a guy who can catch slightly better but cannot block, like Myers.[/QUOTE
Brewer was perdicted to go as early as late 2nd rd in some mocks, and was at least somewhat productive college player, as Robinson was nothing in college. I do agree, its similar as far as upside and measurables being awesome on both, but Brewer was more of a prospect then Robinson..ti

I agree about Donnell. No harm getting him out there a bit more and possibly helping David Wilson.. Hes a big target as well, and ELI has always preifered bigger targets in my opinon, outside of a coup exceptions(cruz and steve smith), and Donnell is a real big target!

B-Red22
09-24-2013, 06:48 PM
ya all this draft talk and our season going in the toilet i'm more ready for the draft then ever already

nycsportzfan
09-24-2013, 06:49 PM
Hey guys, i know we've discussed Sammy Watkins a bit, but what would you guys think about Mike Evans WR Tex A&M if were to lose Nicks? This dudes a flat out beast and has Brandon Marshall feel to em and would pair almost perfectly with Victor Cruz and Reuben Randle in theory..

I think hes a wild card out there for sure. Also, we've talked QB's, but not much about AJ McCarron? I actually like him much more then most of the bama guys that always are good college players but you know won't do much in the pros. Hes got enough arm strength and size, and can move his feet just enough and has great moxy to boot. I think McCarron actually has the accuracy and arm strength and size to go with amzing smarts, and the other guys like the John Parker WIlsons just didn't have the size and abilty that mccaron has, they just had the smarts.. McCarron is best of both worlds. Hes deadly accurate.

I woulden't be shocked if the Giants took him in the 2nd rd. He seems like there type and for all we know, they might not think Nassib has it all ready. It does happen sometimes..

nycsportzfan
09-24-2013, 06:50 PM
by know means did i mean McCarron can run either.. Just saying he isn't a complete statue.

Imgrate
09-24-2013, 06:54 PM
Really think mike evans comes out this year?

nycsportzfan
09-24-2013, 07:04 PM

He could be a top 10 pick, so he might. Hes all ready got the NFL size and his speed isn't bad for his size either. He was timed at 4.54 at a football camp. If he runs in the 4.5-4.54 at that size and with those ups , hes gonna be Brandon Marshall 2.0.. Why stay? Get paid!

nycsportzfan
09-24-2013, 07:08 PM
Another player i really like whos kinda slept on is Denicos Allen OLB. Dudes speedy and makes plays. He had a 10sack 18TFl season the yr before last, and plays like a missle. He prob would move to weakside in the pros though, and asked to cover more, but he should be able to with his speed.. He'd be fun guy to move around and confuse the defense with.

I love this yrs class!

Redeyejedi
09-24-2013, 07:15 PM
Maybe if Manziel leaves

Redeyejedi
09-24-2013, 07:28 PM
Another player i really like whos kinda slept on is Denicos Allen OLB. Dudes speedy and makes plays. He had a 10sack 18TFl season the yr before last, and plays like a missle. He prob would move to weakside in the pros though, and asked to cover more, but he should be able to with his speed.. He'd be fun guy to move around and confuse the defense with.

I love this yrs class!Yeah I think he had 3 sacks in this game I cut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehUub7dZdBQ

BlueSanta
09-24-2013, 07:36 PM
He could be a top 10 pick, so he might. Hes all ready got the NFL size and his speed isn't bad for his size either. He was timed at 4.54 at a football camp. If he runs in the 4.5-4.54 at that size and with those ups , hes gonna be Brandon Marshall 2.0.. Why stay? Get paid!

While I really do like Mike Evans, and I think he is a Giant type player, we cannot afford to spend another early round selection on WR. Not the way our Oline has aged together and not the way our defense has aged together.

I know ppl like to say we are a value over need team when it comes to the draft. But, our needs have become too pressing and I believe the best Value IS actually trying to address some of our needs.

Lets face it, it is unlikely we draft a guy who is as good at WR right now as NIcks is right now. Yet, we struggle even with him in there.

It has nothing to do with Evans. I actually think he is Brandon Marshal like. But, even Marshal couldn't save the dolphins a couple years ago.

nycsportzfan
09-26-2013, 11:26 PM
Alec Ogletree is special. Made a great Forced fumble tackle agains niners.

Redeyejedi
09-27-2013, 10:48 AM
Anthony Barr/Cassius Marsh vs NMSU 2013 put it up yesterday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYIQy4nXAxM

nycsportzfan
09-27-2013, 02:33 PM
While I really do like Mike Evans, and I think he is a Giant type player, we cannot afford to spend another early round selection on WR. Not the way our Oline has aged together and not the way our defense has aged together.

I know ppl like to say we are a value over need team when it comes to the draft. But, our needs have become too pressing and I believe the best Value IS actually trying to address some of our needs.

Lets face it, it is unlikely we draft a guy who is as good at WR right now as NIcks is right now. Yet, we struggle even with him in there.

It has nothing to do with Evans. I actually think he is Brandon Marshal like. But, even Marshal couldn't save the dolphins a couple years ago.
I think Nicks has fell off some, and is a big reason were not doing welll.. He dosen't sepereate at all, and i haven't noticed the same nicks in quite a long time.

We went with direct need the past couple drafts and ended up with David Wilson and Justin PUgh. Those are the type of things that happen when u draft strickly for need.

The Falcons could of thought the same thing with there picking of Julio Jones. THey all ready had Tony Gonzalez and Roddy White, and wasted a fairly early rder on Harry Douglas, but still did what it took to get there statue of a QB another weapon in Julio Jones, whos completely dominated and made that team a full fledge offensive juggernaut.

nycsportzfan
09-27-2013, 02:48 PM
Yeah I think he had 3 sacks in this game I cut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehUub7dZdBQ

Thanks for this Redeye. Allen can be a versatile weapon that has speed to attack the QB and keep up with TE's.. Hes got some great instincts. He might move to 3rd rd range by draf

nycsportzfan
09-27-2013, 02:51 PM
Allen beat OT's for 2of those sacks. He really shows his instincs, and his football know how against Wisconsin last yr.

nycsportzfan
09-27-2013, 10:42 PM
This Fales vs Keeton matchup is a fun one to watch.Also looking for Ben Benwikere CB San Jose st..

Redeyejedi
09-28-2013, 12:41 AM
This Fales vs Keeton matchup is a fun one to watch.Also looking for Ben Benwikere CB San Jose st.. didnt see the game but Fales has really fallen off from last year . 1 of the more disappointing players for me

nycsportzfan
09-28-2013, 03:32 AM
didnt see the game but Fales has really fallen off from last year . 1 of the more disappointing players for me

Benwikere got injured pretty bad as well. taken off on a stretcher but did have ability to move all extremities.

As for teh QB duel, i wasen't super impressed with either when thinking about next level. A couple good college QB's is all, as far as what i think..

Redeyejedi
09-28-2013, 08:54 AM
Benwikere got injured pretty bad as well. taken off on a stretcher but did have ability to move all extremities.

As for teh QB duel, i wasen't super impressed with either when thinking about next level. A couple good college QB's is all, as far as what i think..
Fales completion % is down 12 points from last year from 72.5 to 60. His YPA is down almost a yard and a half. He already had some flaws with arm strength and really small hands for a QB he needed to be super accurate. Last year he showed fantastic anticipation its not there this season

nycsportzfan
09-28-2013, 01:02 PM
Fales completion % is down 12 points from last year from 72.5 to 60. His YPA is down almost a yard and a half. He already had some flaws with arm strength and really small hands for a QB he needed to be super accurate. Last year he showed fantastic anticipation its not there this season

On his behalf, he didn't have Noel Grigsby and lost his 2nd best WR during the game.. He did make some nice throws, but he had quite a big of pressure on em all night and was missing his best weapons. Thats as nice as i can be though..lol I just didn't see NFL diffrence maker.

nycsportzfan
09-28-2013, 01:09 PM
Clint Trickett is starting at QB for West Va. The dude who played a bit at Florida St a couple yrs back. I mentioned on here that Ford Childress was the worst QB i've ever seen, so it comes as no surprise to me, they made a change.

nycsportzfan
09-28-2013, 01:09 PM
I feel bad for CHarles Sims. Teams are just stacking the line against W.Va untill a QB shows he can hurt em through the air.

nycsportzfan
09-28-2013, 01:17 PM
UCF drove down S.Cars throats to open the game up.

nycsportzfan
09-28-2013, 01:23 PM
Beuaty of a pick by Justin Gilbert, who displayed fantastic ups. Gilbert has fantastic size..

nycsportzfan
09-28-2013, 01:27 PM
Connor Shaw with a huge fumble. He also got hurt. Hes not coming back and could be out for awhile. Looked serious. Dylan Thompson is gonna QB this team for awhile.

nycsportzfan
09-28-2013, 01:32 PM
Shaq Roland is suspended for S.Carolina today. I gambled on em, so i'm bummed. I"m actually excited to see Dylan Thompson though. He can sling it.