PDA

View Full Version : Jacobs/non factor

gfanblue
01-02-2012, 01:05 AM
He talked a pretty good game this week. "Im a dog" "a beast" blah blah. I like the guy but he was useless in this game. He ran behind good blocks vs.jets and the run blocking wasnt stellar today. But we managed 100+yds still. Im glad AB & DJ had good games. Maybe he could return kicks. Not many guys would take him full speed. Just sayin. Hes been very hit-n-miss lately.

jomo
01-02-2012, 01:11 AM
He talked a pretty good game this week. "Im a dog" "a beast" blah blah. I like the guy but he was useless in this game. He ran behind good blocks vs.jets and the run blocking wasnt stellar today. But we managed 100+yds still. Im glad AB & DJ had good games. Maybe he could return kicks. Not many guys would take him full speed. Just sayin. Hes been very hit-n-miss lately.That's tje best you can come up with after this incredible win?

Drez
01-02-2012, 01:13 AM
He talked a pretty good game this week. "Im a dog" "a beast" blah blah. I like the guy but he was useless in this game. He ran behind good blocks vs.jets and the run blocking wasnt stellar today. But we managed 100+yds still. Im glad AB &amp; DJ had good games. Maybe he could return kicks. Not many guys would take him full speed. Just sayin. Hes been very hit-n-miss lately.That's tje best you can come up with after this incredible win?</P>

Seriously.</P>

Also, what RBs excel when there's ****ty blocking?</P>

53canton
01-02-2012, 01:16 AM
Leave BJ alone you loser. He may rumble for 100yds against Atl!! Then what do you say?

gmen0820
01-02-2012, 01:16 AM
Yeah that was annoying. Jacobs when he runs motivated can be a huge part of what we do but problem is he doesn't run hard consistently.

I don't care how much you like Jacobs, if you can't admit that you are in serious denial.

Harooni
01-02-2012, 01:18 AM
I dont think BJ wants to be a giant next season. he wants to be a full time back. he doesnt want the 4th and 1 carries so he does his twinkle toes act.

NYG 5
01-02-2012, 01:19 AM
killdrive doesn't know how to call the right plays for the different runningbacks. he's calling plays that Ware should be running.

killdrive is incapable of using any player who isn't a WR or QB

Wes
01-02-2012, 01:26 AM
He talked a pretty good game this week. "Im a dog" "a beast" blah blah. I like the guy but he was useless in this game. He ran behind good blocks vs.jets and the run blocking wasnt stellar today. But we managed 100+yds still. Im glad AB &amp; DJ had good games. Maybe he could return kicks. Not many guys would take him full speed. Just sayin. Hes been very hit-n-miss lately.</P>

</P>

um</P>

thats what rbs do, they hit the holes, if they arent there....then you get no gains</P>

</P>

</P>

gfanblue
01-02-2012, 07:34 AM
He talked a pretty good game this week. "Im a dog" "a beast" blah blah. I like the guy but he was useless in this game. He ran behind good blocks vs.jets and the run blocking wasnt stellar today. But we managed 100+yds still. Im glad AB & DJ had good games. Maybe he could return kicks. Not many guys would take him full speed. Just sayin. Hes been very hit-n-miss lately.That's tje best you can come up with after this incredible win?</P>im elated for the win. Although it wasnt so much what ny did right but rather what dallas did wrong. We got lucky breaks wuth the punt fumble, the jacobs fumble. I said the blocking wasnt good. He ran awesome vs the jets, not tonight. Some of you guys are real dillweeds

Seriously.</P>

gfanblue
01-02-2012, 07:35 AM
He talked a pretty good game this week. "Im a dog" "a beast" blah blah. I like the guy but he was useless in this game. He ran behind good blocks vs.jets and the run blocking wasnt stellar today. But we managed 100+yds still. Im glad AB & DJ had good games. Maybe he could return kicks. Not many guys would take him full speed. Just sayin. Hes been very hit-n-miss lately.That's tje best you can come up with after this incredible win?</P>im elated for the win. Although it wasnt so much what ny did right but rather what dallas did wrong. We got lucky breaks wuth the punt fumble, the jacobs fumble. I said the blocking wasnt good. He ran awesome vs the jets, not tonight. Some of you guys are real dillweeds

Seriously.</P>

gfanblue
01-02-2012, 07:39 AM
Dont know whats going on. But my point was im stoked for the win. Jacobs ran good vs the jets. Blocking sucked tonight but ab n dj had good runs. He talks a good game but lately doesnt back it up. Also, dallas made mistakes and we got lucky. Jacobs fumble?punt fumble? Yall forget that? Good win, I like it. Yea the oline needs work, I get it. Some of you are dillweeds....just sayin