PDA

View Full Version : Eli is magic

53canton
01-02-2012, 01:12 AM
That spin move away from the pressure and deep throw to Cruz was like the play to Tyree!

The guys a winner. Appreciate him now while he's here. Remember how it was after Simms left!

He may not be his brother but he isnt that far off either. He can win us another SB with the right teamates in place.

NYG 5
01-02-2012, 01:14 AM
if its one thing, you can't say Eli Manning isn't good luck. who else can say "**** it, i'm goin' deep", and pull it off?

53canton
01-02-2012, 01:23 AM
When you are lucky and good it adds up to SB MVP...

fizzlestick
01-02-2012, 01:28 AM
if its one thing, you can't say Eli Manning isn't good luck. who else can say "**** it, i'm goin' deep", and pull it off?

Any QB in NE, NO or GB.

frantlj
01-02-2012, 01:28 AM
Eli has spoiled us this year, especially in the fourth quarter. Wouldn't want ANYONE ELSE at the end of the game, and that includes his brother.

GO GIANTS!!!!

TheEnigma
01-02-2012, 01:31 AM
Magic (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftmtX4fmcM8&feature=related/)

RobCarpenter
01-02-2012, 01:47 AM
Eli is the best QB the Giants have ever had...and one of the best 4th Quarte QB's in NFL history. </P>

These are good times. Enjoy!</P>

</P>

simms56
01-02-2012, 02:00 AM
There were times when I didn't believe in Eli, and there were times when I regretted that draft pick, but I have the stones to say that I was COMPLETELY and UTTERLY wrong. Thank you Ernie Accorsi, Eli is the best QB to ever play in New York......period. People forget how hard it is to play in this stadium, in this weather, with this media, and idiots like us as fans. The guy has never caved once and has always left it out on the field. He gets away from pressure when you think he can't and absolutely won the game tonight when the offense could not run the ball, the ST's looked shaky and the D had lost its way. He is as good and probably better than any QB I have ever seen, including Elway/Montana/et al, in the clutch. Those couple plays to Cruz saved the season and Coughlin's job....again. Definitely enjoy it now, it may be a long time before we enjoy anyone better. I feel secure saying he will be a HOFer someday.

Garbloz
01-02-2012, 02:11 AM
i love me some eli

RobCarpenter
01-02-2012, 02:16 AM
There were times when I didn't believe in Eli, and there were times when I regretted that draft pick, but I have the stones to say that I was COMPLETELY and UTTERLY wrong. Thank you Ernie Accorsi, Eli is the best QB to ever play in New York......period. People forget how hard it is to play in this stadium, in this weather, with this media, and idiots like us as fans. The guy has never caved once and has always left it out on the field. He gets away from pressure when you think he can't and absolutely won the game tonight when the offense could not run the ball, the ST's looked shaky and the D had lost its way. He is as good and probably better than any QB I have ever seen, including Elway/Montana/et al, in the clutch. Those couple plays to Cruz saved the season and Coughlin's job....again. Definitely enjoy it now, it may be a long time before we enjoy anyone better. I feel secure saying he will be a HOFer someday.
</P>

Now I'm with you.... It's little the tortoise and the hare, it just takes some longer to get there.</P>

NYG 5
01-02-2012, 10:17 AM

Any QB in NE, NO or GB.

i meant more along the lines of making the impossible possible. just taking the generall no-no's of football and throwing them out the door

Voldamort
01-02-2012, 10:21 AM
Yes he is!!!

giantfanatic
01-02-2012, 10:24 AM
And he is getting better. The escapability is much better than ever. And he plays every game every year - which always gives a team a chance to win.

I thought it was silly for experts to say the SF or DET QB's should be in the Pro Bowl over Eli. Their resume is like 16 games.

Eli's is over 120 now. He gets Pro Bowl for his best seasonw within the context of his career achievements.

Voldamort
01-02-2012, 10:28 AM
ELI HAS ICE IN HIS VEINS!!! 15TEEN fourth qtr..touchdown passes!! he is the reason for the season!!

rebelfan1966
01-02-2012, 01:02 PM
Eli has played very well.... this season especially. [:)]