PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson dead at 50 !

napier23
06-25-2009, 07:43 PM
<DIV itxtvisited="1">
<DIV class=textStoryTag style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px" itxtvisited="1"></DIV>
<DIV class=textStoryTag style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px" itxtvisited="1"><U>BREAKING NEWS</U></DIV>
<DIV class=textMedBlack itxtvisited="1"></DIV></DIV>
<P class=textBodyBlack itxtvisited="1"><SPAN id=byLine itxtvisited="1"></SPAN></P>
<P class=textBodyBlack itxtvisited="1">Michael Jackson has died at age 50 after being rushed to UCLA Medical Center, NBC News has confirmed.</P>
<P class=textBodyBlack itxtvisited="1"><SPAN id=byLine itxtvisited="1"></SPAN>Los Angeles Fire Department Capt. Steve Ruda told the L.A. Times that Jackson was not breathing when paramedics arrived at his home and CPR was performed.</P>
<P class=textBodyBlack itxtvisited="1"><SPAN id=byLine itxtvisited="1"></SPAN>TMZ.com reported that he may have suffered cardiac arrest.</P>

thegreatone
06-25-2009, 07:44 PM
yeah just heard this from my gf...wow

napier23
06-25-2009, 07:51 PM
</P>

Shocking right. Im more of a classic rock guy, but if you dont move to this, then you too are dead.. .</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_hz2am90Hk</P>

napier23
06-25-2009, 07:54 PM
and of course rock with you, cant forget that. Dude had more talent at 8yrs old than most of our other cheesy artists will see in a lifetime.. .</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_hz2am90Hk</P>

</P>

Even Slash from Guns N F'in Roses got down with Mike</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-CcqOe9WWU</P>

mommy2dylan
06-25-2009, 07:59 PM
sad sad day ..... We lose Michael Jackson &amp; Farrah Fawcett ..... RIP everyone ..... :(

sharick88
06-25-2009, 07:59 PM
<DIV itxtvisited="1">
<DIV class=textStoryTag style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px" itxtvisited="1"><U>BREAKING NEWS</U></DIV>
<P class=textBodyBlack itxtvisited="1"><SPAN id=byLine itxtvisited="1"></SPAN></P>
<P class=textBodyBlack itxtvisited="1">Michael Jackson has died at age 50 after being rushed to UCLA Medical Center, NBC News has confirmed.</P>
<P class=textBodyBlack itxtvisited="1"><SPAN id=byLine itxtvisited="1"></SPAN>Los Angeles Fire Department Capt. Steve Ruda told the L.A. Times that Jackson was not breathing when paramedics arrived at his home and CPR was performed.</P>
<P class=textBodyBlack itxtvisited="1"><SPAN id=byLine itxtvisited="1"></SPAN>TMZ.com reported that he may have suffered cardiac arrest.</P>

</P>

I still can't believe it. Say what you want about Whacko Jacko, he has an endless amount of classic hits. </P>

bandwgn86
06-25-2009, 08:00 PM
<DIV itxtvisited="1">

</P>

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww219/bbobberson/alone5zw.jpg</P>

sharick88
06-25-2009, 08:00 PM
My mother actually called me pretty upset telling me about it. It's a pretty sad day in the world of entertainment. He is one of the best EVER!!!!

NYG3085
06-25-2009, 08:01 PM
R.I.P Michael Jackson.

Amazing music that will never be replaced.

napier23
06-25-2009, 08:01 PM
<DIV itxtvisited="1">

</P>

</P>

Im not even gonna touch that one.. .</P>

bandwgn86
06-25-2009, 08:06 PM
<DIV itxtvisited="1">

</P>

</P>

Im not even gonna touch that one.. .</P>

</P>

MJ said he didn't touch that one either....</P>

but seriouslythe dude was a legend and i was a fan of his early music..</P>

fourth&forever
06-25-2009, 08:09 PM
<font size="4" face="Verdana">MJ has left the building</font><font size="4">.

</font><font size="4" face="Verdana">Is he frozen in perpetuity yet?</font>

tonyt830
06-25-2009, 08:14 PM
<DIV itxtvisited="1">
<DIV style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px" class=textStoryTag itxtvisited="1"></DIV>
<DIV style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px" class=textStoryTag itxtvisited="1"><U>BREAKING NEWS</U></DIV>

</P>

I still can't believe it. <FONT color=#0000ff>Say what you want about Whacko Jacko</FONT>, he has an endless amount of classic hits. </P>exactly, I may not have been a fan of his extra curricular activites, but he was a great performer and was the King of Pop. Well God rest his soul---I was sad earlier to hear that Farrah Fawcett lost her battle with cancer earlier today. But the loss of jackson took me by surprise. I was shocked to hear that since he was only 50. They say it comes in 3's. Ed Mcmahon, Farrah and now Michael!

napier23
06-25-2009, 08:15 PM
<FONT face=Verdana size=4>MJ has left the building</FONT><FONT size=4>.

</FONT><FONT face=Verdana size=4>Is he frozen in perpetuity yet?</FONT>
</P>

dont know, but the guy wasnt fat, looked like he was in good shape, most dancers are cause of all the cardio, as far as I know I dont recall him having a cocaine problem, only 50 and cardiac arrest, that sucks. No joke but they said he wasnt breathing, you think he could have had respiratory problems from all those nose jobs. It looked like he was having a problem with that thing over the last few years. Im sure breathing problems could put starin on the heart. Thats my worst nightmare. God bless him, I wish that upon nobody, not even Eagle fans. </P>

napier23
06-25-2009, 08:20 PM
<DIV itxtvisited="1">

</P>

I still can't believe it. <FONT color=#0000ff>Say what you want about Whacko Jacko</FONT>, he has an endless amount of classic hits. </P>

exactly, I may not have been a fan of his extra curricular activites, but he was a great performer and was the King of Pop. Well God rest his soul---I was sad earlier to hear that Farrah Fawcett lost her battle with cancer earlier today. But the loss of jackson took me by surprise. I was shocked to hear that since he was only 50. <FONT color=#0000ff>They say it comes in 3's.</FONT> Ed Mcmahon, Farrah and now Michael!</P>

True, guess we are all safe for the time being. The craziest one to me is Hendrix, Joplin, and Morrison alldead at 27?</P>

fourth&forever
06-25-2009, 08:20 PM
<font size="4" face="Verdana">MJ has left the building</font><font size="4">.

</font><font size="4" face="Verdana">Is he frozen in perpetuity yet?</font>
</p>

dont know, but the guy wasnt fat, looked like he was in good shape, most dancers are cause of all the cardio, as far as I know I dont recall him having a cocaine problem, only 50 and cardiac arrest, that sucks. No joke but they said he wasnt breathing, you think he could have had respiratory problems from all those nose jobs. It looked like he was having a problem with that thing over the last few years. Im sure breathing problems could put starin on the heart. Thats my worst nightmare. God bless him, I wish that upon nobody, not even Eagle fans. </p>

He looked frail to me. Bet there's a long history with prescription drugs. Just a hunch.

thegreatone
06-25-2009, 09:23 PM
</p>

Shocking right. Im more of a classic rock guy, but if you dont move to this, then you too are dead.. .</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_hz2am90Hk</p>
shoot i remember watchin thriller and billy jean as a kid on mtv (when they played videos), over and over. say what you will about him the guy was an icon and a legend.

CGYgiant
06-25-2009, 09:29 PM
<DIV itxtvisited="1">

</P>

Three-Quarters of a billion records sold, NO one ever has or will reach his status, RIP Micheal your music will live on forever..</P>

appletree943
06-25-2009, 11:54 PM
this really sucks he was one of my favorites and its been 5 hours and it still doesnt seem real Michael Jackson died......[:(]

Harooni
06-26-2009, 01:20 AM
I am in shock ,a great metro lose today. growing up in the 80,s had the red zipper jacket and the glove, this is unreal to me right now.

napier23
06-26-2009, 03:12 AM
I am in shock ,a great metro lose today. growing up in the 80,s had the red zipper jacket and the glove, this is unreal to me right now.
</P>

It doesnt seem real. Iv never been around when such a musical legend passed. I wasnt around when Elvis or Hendrix went. Plant and Page are still alive. The only real msuic star that gave me a comparable shock or jolt upon hearing the news, was when I heard B.I.G. had been murdered, but with all the beef going on even the untouchable king of new yorks death didnt seem to blindside me in this way.</P>

Kase-1
06-26-2009, 04:04 AM
RIP 2 the 'King Of Pop'......

EVERY bar I hit up 2nite was on the straight MJ tip.....EVERY song I heard 2nite was STRAIGHT MICHAEL!!!!! GOTTA LOVE IT!!!!!!

I still cant believe MJ is gone..... He's gonna be a influential part of my childhood, as he should be for all of us 80s babys. Ill never forget where I was when 'Bad', 'Black Or White', and That one with Eddie Murphy as the Egyptian King aired for the 1st time..... Given he did or at leas was accused of some MESSED UP TISH, but he was a Most Triumphant Entertainer and his music kicked some serious WAHZOO.... 'Off The Wall', 'Thriller', 'Bad' and 'Dangerous' were some AMAZING albums......

RIP MJ......[:(]

Kase-1
06-26-2009, 04:04 AM
RIP 2 the 'King Of Pop'......

EVERY bar I hit up 2nite was on the straight MJ tip.....EVERY song I heard 2nite was STRAIGHT MICHAEL!!!!! GOTTA LOVE IT!!!!!!

I still cant believe MJ is gone..... He's gonna be a influential part of my childhood, as he should be for all of us 80s babys. Ill never forget where I was when 'Bad', 'Black Or White', and That one with Eddie Murphy as the Egyptian King aired for the 1st time..... Given he did or at leas was accused of some MESSED UP TISH, but he was a Most Triumphant Entertainer and his music kicked some serious WAHZOO.... 'Off The Wall', 'Thriller', 'Bad' and 'Dangerous' were some AMAZING albums......

RIP MJ......[:(]

Gmen2005
06-26-2009, 04:25 AM
such a shame, he was probably the best pop singer that we've ever had. [:'(]

dezzzR
06-26-2009, 10:43 AM
the only country who mourns child molesters................</P>

the media was so quick to crucify him now hes a martyr????? what a joke. i dont care how much talent he had. the "man" was sick in the head and molested children. </P>

sharick88
06-26-2009, 02:05 PM

the media was so quick to crucify him now hes a martyr????? what a joke. i dont care how much talent he had. the "man" was sick in the head and molested children. </P>

</P>

You have got to be kidding me with this post. No one is celebrating the guy's personal life. He was called whacko jacko for a reason. But what should be celebrated is his contributions to music and entertainment. He was a worldwide icon whether you like it or not. No offense, but stop hatin</P>

bigblue4417
06-26-2009, 02:08 PM
the only country who mourns child molesters................</p>

the media was so quick to crucify him now hes a martyr????? what a joke. i dont care how much talent he had. the "man" was sick in the head and molested children. </p>

</p>

You have got to be kidding me with this post. No one is celebrating the guy's personal life. He was called whacko jacko for a reason. But what should be celebrated is his contributions to music and entertainment. He was a worldwide icon whether you like it or not. No offense, but stop hatin</p>
I agree with Sharick here Dezz. Jackson pre 2000 was an icon. He did things that no one had ever seen before. The Moonwald, the fashion and music. He inspired millions of people.

Post 2000 he is one of the craziest and worst people on the planet. I don't condone what he did at all and I know this is split down the middle. It is still crazy he is dead. He will probably be the most famous person that dies on our lifetime.

Die-Hard
06-26-2009, 02:46 PM
Keep it respectful please. If you have something ignorant to say, go find another message board to say it on

Thank you

sharick88
06-26-2009, 02:52 PM

</P>

You have got to be kidding me with this post. No one is celebrating the guy's personal life. He was called whacko jacko for a reason. But what should be celebrated is his contributions to music and entertainment. He was a worldwide icon whether you like it or not. No offense, but stop hatin</P>

I agree with Sharick here Dezz. Jackson pre 2000 was an icon. He did things that no one had ever seen before. The Moonwald, the fashion and music. He inspired millions of people.

Post 2000 he is one of the craziest and worst people on the planet. I don't condone what he did at all and I know this is split down the middle. It is still crazy he is dead. He will probably be the most famous person that dies on our lifetime.
</P>

He most definitely will. I still can't believe it. The radio stations have been wall to wall with his stuff up here in NoCal. Also non stop on TV. Even Jim Rome was talking about it this morning. Like Mike or not, he was a global icon. People to this day were still passing out and crying when they saw the guy.</P>

Roosevelt
06-26-2009, 03:06 PM
He was the first singer I ever liked as a kid.

bigblue4417
06-26-2009, 03:14 PM
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/26/michael.jackson/t1wide.jackson.fans3.gi.jpg

myles2424
06-26-2009, 03:23 PM
<DIV itxtvisited="1">

</P>

RIP TO THE KING!!!!</P>

NY GIANTS LOVE YOU MJ!!!!</P>

THE BEST EVER!!</P>

bandwgn86
06-26-2009, 03:24 PM

</P>

</P>

He most definitely will. I still can't believe it. The radio stations have been wall to wall with his stuff up here in NoCal. Also non stop on TV. Even Jim Rome was talking about it this morning. Like Mike or not, he was a global icon. People to this day were still passing out and crying when they saw the guy.</P>

</P>

I was a huge fan of MJ back in he day..i was sad that Cobain died but i have no reaction to MJ passing on...unfortunatley in thelast10-15 years i've viewed him in a very negativeway.</P>

RIP MJ</P>

Roosevelt
06-26-2009, 03:27 PM
the only country who mourns child molesters................</p>

the media was so quick to crucify him now hes a martyr????? what a joke. i dont care how much talent he had. the "man" was sick in the head and molested children. </p>

</p>

You have got to be kidding me with this post. No one is celebrating the guy's personal life. He was called whacko jacko for a reason. But what should be celebrated is his contributions to music and entertainment. He was a worldwide icon whether you like it or not. No offense, but stop hatin</p>

</p>

He most definitely will. I still can't believe it. The radio stations have been wall to wall with his stuff up here in NoCal. Also non stop on TV. Even Jim Rome was talking about it this morning. Like Mike or not, he was a global icon. People to this day were still passing out and crying when they saw the guy.</p>

</p>

I was a huge fan of MJ back in he day..i was sad that Cobain died but i have no reaction to MJ passing on...unfortunatley in thelast10-15 years i've viewed him in a very negativeway.</p>

RIP MJ</p>

I'm not condoning anything, but we have to remember that this guy had no childhood. He must have lived a very messed up life - a life that money couldn't fix or save.

dezzzR
06-26-2009, 04:30 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

which is what im saying . listen i liked thriller and that ****, who doesnt. but the media ripped him to shreads during his last molestation trial. so now that hes dead all hail mj. give me a break man. just because i like the music doesnt mean i have tolike him. all im saying is as a person the guy was a sick ******* and the media is overplaying this.</P>

bigblue4417
06-26-2009, 04:37 PM
the media is overplaying this.</p>
You had me until this statement. This is the most legendary musician in history besides maybe Bob Marley and John Lennon. That is also debatable. Like I said, this will be the most famous person who dies in our life. I have been trying to think of another one and the only person I can think of is Ali.

byron
06-26-2009, 04:46 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

I was a huge fan of MJ back in he day..i was sad that Cobain died but i have no reaction to MJ passing on...unfortunatley in thelast10-15 years i've viewed him in a very negativeway.</P>

RIP MJ</P>

I'm not condoning anything, but we have to remember that this guy had no childhood. He must have lived a very messed up life - a life that money couldn't fix or save.
</P>

I am with you Rosey...when judging a person all things should be considered...I have my throughts on MJ and i will keepthem to myself in an atempt not to judge him...leave it to the allmighty.</P>

RIP...MJ</P>

bigblue4417
06-26-2009, 04:53 PM
RIP...</p>
I wanted to thank uou for your nice comments about my dog the other die and your story was also nice to. It is good that we can remember then in their happiest times.....Thanks again Byron [H]

dezzzR
06-26-2009, 04:55 PM
the media is overplaying this.</P>

You had me until this statement. This is the most legendary musician in history besides maybe Bob Marley and John Lennon. That is also debatable. Like I said, this will be the most famous person who dies in our life. I have been trying to think of another one and the only person I can think of is Ali.

Elvis???</P>

come on landon. hes a sick child molester until he dies, then hes a great person? listen i understand its about his music, but this man wasnt a role model by any means. </P>

BIGblue9191
06-26-2009, 04:56 PM
rip mj who cares what the dude did in his later life he went crazy but that doesnt mean anything to me he was a good guy let him rest in peace .</P>

</P>

</P>

rip biggie n pac too</P>

</P>

im gonna smoke a blunt in mjs memory tonite </P>

bigblue4417
06-26-2009, 05:01 PM

Elvis???</p>

come on landon. hes a sick child molester until he dies, then hes a great person? listen i understand its about his music, but this man wasnt a role model by any means. </p>
Elvis was not in "our lifetime". I am not saying he was a role model either bro. No one is happy for the things he did. They are not making him out to be a great person. Every thing on the news shows everything he did musically and then all the bad **** that happened. Everyone knows the type of person he was and it was clear he had many screws lose. I am just saying when someone dies it is not the best time to bad mouth them. 3 kids don't have a father anymore....

BIGblue9191
06-26-2009, 05:08 PM

Elvis???</P>

come on landon. hes a sick child molester until he dies, then hes a great person? listen i understand its about his music, but this man wasnt a role model by any means. </P>

3 kids don't have a father anymore....
</P>

</P>

how does a black man become the father of three white kids</P>

byron
06-26-2009, 05:16 PM
RIP...</P>

I wanted to thank uou for your nice comments about my dog the other die and your story was also nice to. It is good that we can remember then in their happiest times.....Thanks again Byron [H]
</P>

Ya know a lot of good can come from someones passing When my brother Tim passed 4or 5 hundred people showed up for that funeral ..his last gift to us...honor. And I thank MJ for reminding me of him today. I thank you for your responce...high regards my friend I will end with this old saying....Its better to have loved and lost... then to have not loved at all........</P>

peace to all</P>

byron</P>

bigblue4417
06-26-2009, 05:17 PM
how does a black man become the father of three white kids</p>
Great question, I have no F'en idea? lol

P.S. You joined the boards on my B-day. Good work!!!

SEC105
06-26-2009, 05:33 PM

Elvis???</P>

Elvis was not in "our lifetime". I am not saying he was a role model either bro. No one is happy for the things he did. They are not making him out to be a great person. Every thing on the news shows everything he did musically and then all the bad **** that happened. Everyone knows the type of person he was and it was clear he had many screws lose. I am just saying when someone dies it is not the best time to bad mouth them. 3 kids don't have a father anymore....
</P>

Thats put very well 4417 and aseveryone is quite aware Micheal Jackson brings out some raw emotions in almost everyone. Some very good ,some very bad but maybe for a few days the best course of action is to remember the good [and he was great entertaineralthough I'm not a fan personally]and let history take care of the rest. It will ......I'm sure. Tough shockingtime for his kids and his family.....................I'll leave my personal feelings about some of his "other" problems out of it in respect to them</P>

Also saw your story [and Byrons]about your little canine. Been through almost the same thing but yours really got me. Your a good man and thanks for letting us all know what that is like.[Y]</P>

bigblue4417
06-26-2009, 05:45 PM
Your a good man and thanks for letting us all know what that is like.[Y]</p>
Thanks alot man. That means alot to me. Nice to know that people can see things like that. Can't wait to meet up with you in October. It seems like it is still a year away. GET ME TO NYC!!! lol

SIMMS5611
06-26-2009, 05:57 PM
Look, he's dead, get over it. The guy hasn't done anything musically great in a long, long, time. If it rests anyones mind, at least his troubles are over. No more debt, no more controversy, no more plastic surgery, etc. It was obvious the man, although very talented, was equally very disturbed.</P>

This'll be the hot news item until Paris Hilton gets into another car accident, or Britney gets out of a car w/o panties....</P>

I'll tell you this, I bet NOBODY had him in their Dead Pool....</P>

SEC105
06-26-2009, 06:07 PM
Your a good man and thanks for letting us all know what that is like.[Y]</P>

Thanks alot man. That means alot to me. Nice to know that people can see things like that. Can't wait to meet up with you in October. It seems like it is still a year away. GET ME TO NYC!!! lol
</P>

No problem 4417 and yes I'm looking forward to "THE" game come Oct.. Are you planning to sit with the gang from The Oct 11th thread. Large block of tickets is what you'll need. I'll keep my eyes and contacts open for ya but its usually just 2 seats [good ones]</P>

bigblue4417
06-26-2009, 06:18 PM
Your a good man and thanks for letting us all know what that is like.[Y]</p>

</p>

No problem 4417 and yes I'm looking forward to "THE" game come Oct.. Are you planning to sit with the gang from The Oct 11th thread. Large block of tickets is what you'll need. I'll keep my eyes and contacts open for ya but its usually just 2 seats [good ones]</p>
To be honest that would be cool but I am looking for at least 4. 6 would be best but MMB doesn't think that would be possible. Any help you could give me would be great. I really don't care where I sit. When I went to the game in Arizona last year I was on the 2nd row even with the endzone for only $85. lol I am sure I won't be able to do that well. Let me know whatever you can please. Otherwise I will keep my eyes open on Ebay and other avenues. Thanks again Mr. 105. You are good people....

byron
06-26-2009, 06:31 PM

Elvis???</P>

</P>

Thats put very well 4417 and aseveryone is quite aware Micheal Jackson brings out some raw emotions in almost everyone. Some very good ,some very bad but maybe for a few days the best course of action is to remember the good [and he was great entertaineralthough I'm not a fan personally]and let history take care of the rest. It will ......I'm sure. Tough shockingtime for his kids and his family.....................I'll leave my personal feelings about some of his "other" problems out of it in respect to them</P>

Also saw your story [and Byrons]about your little canine. Been through almost the same thing but yours really got me. Your a good man and thanks for letting us all know what that is like.[Y]</P>As relatively new guy around here..the good guys do stand out on these boards..cheers to both of ya....[B]..[B]

sharick88
06-26-2009, 08:15 PM

Elvis???</P>

</P>

Elvis was actually a scumbag human being also. I will never forget what he said about black people. "All they can do for me is buy my records and shine my shoes". Anyways getting back to the point, Elvis is nowhere near the global icon that Mike is and it's not even close. Whacko Jacko was no saint by any means, but his contributions to both music and entertainment should be recognized. ****, some of you guys were probably brought into this world while your parents were bumping his ****.</P>

sharick88
06-26-2009, 08:16 PM

Elvis???</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

LMFAO!!!!!!!!</P>

bigblue4417
06-26-2009, 08:17 PM
****, some of you guys were probably brought into this world while your parents were bumping his ****.</p>
LMAO, guranteed bro. Probably me and you.........lol

bigblue4417
06-26-2009, 08:40 PM
How many people does it take to break the Internet? On June 25, we found out it's just one -- if that one is Michael Jackson."Between
approximately 2:40 p.m. PDT and 3:15 p.m. PDT today, some Google News
users experienced difficulty accessing search results for queries
related to Michael Jackson," a Google spokesman told CNET,Google Trends rated the Jackson story as "volcanic."CNN
reported a fivefold rise in traffic and visitors in just over an hour,
receiving <font size="4" color="#0000ff">20 million page views</font> in the hour the story broke."It could go down as the biggest mobile event in history," Lewis said.

There is also, of course, the old adage that celebrities die in threes,
with the deaths of Gianni Versace, Princess Diana and Mother Teresa in
1997 frequently held up as an example of this. </p>

CGYgiant
06-26-2009, 09:24 PM

Elvis???</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

LMFAO!!!!!!!!</P>

</P>

Some people on these boards are utterly disgusting, wow..</P>

CGYgiant
06-26-2009, 09:24 PM

Elvis???</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

LMFAO!!!!!!!!</P>

</P>

Some people on these boards are utterly disgusting, wow..</P>

GiantFanInSJ
06-26-2009, 09:27 PM
i heard he died of food poisoning...turns out he ate some 12 year old meat</P>

WOW, clever.</P>

dezzzR
06-26-2009, 09:39 PM

Elvis???</P>

</P>

Elvis was actually a scumbag human being also. I will never forget what he said about black people. "All they can do for me is buy my records and shine my shoes". Anyways getting back to the point, Elvis is nowhere near the global icon that Mike is and it's not even close. Whacko Jacko was no saint by any means, but his contributions to both music and entertainment should be recognized. ****, some of you guys were probably brought into this world while your parents were bumping his ****.</P>

</P>

one of elvis' drummers was black.</P>

Roosevelt
06-26-2009, 09:57 PM

Elvis???</p>

come on landon. hes a sick child molester until he dies, then hes a great person? listen i understand its about his music, but this man wasnt a role model by any means. </p>

</p>

Elvis was actually a scumbag human being also. I will never forget what he said about black people. "All they can do for me is buy my records and shine my shoes". Anyways getting back to the point, Elvis is nowhere near the global icon that Mike is and it's not even close. Whacko Jacko was no saint by any means, but his contributions to both music and entertainment should be recognized. ****, some of you guys were probably brought into this world while your parents were bumping his ****.</p>

Of course you are aware that MJ was anti semitic as well?

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Blogs/Message.aspx/3652

bigblue4417
06-26-2009, 11:30 PM
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/HEALTH/06/26/jackson.drug.interaction.caution/art.pills.gi.jpg