PDA

View Full Version : How's this look? 10 man team, I picked #2. (ESPN standard scoring)

J. Tuck Rule
09-03-2013, 12:35 PM
I have three Giants players but, thats just the way it fell. They were BPA where I got them (Nicks in the 8th round! lol)

Luck
E. Manning

D. Martin
CJ
D. Murray
Mendenhall
Ingram

Cruz
Nelson
Decker
Nicks
D. Moore
G. Little

Gates

Hartley

Ravens

gmen0820
09-03-2013, 12:38 PM
Week 9 is gonna screw your receivers, big time, lol.

gmen0820
09-03-2013, 02:11 PM
Not bad, though. I like it.

ryan12
09-03-2013, 02:17 PM
solid

tonyt830
09-03-2013, 06:07 PM
I have three Giants players but, thats just the way it fell. They were BPA where I got them (Nicks in the 8th round! lol)

Luck
E. Manning

D. Martin
CJ
D. Murray
Mendenhall
Ingram

Cruz
Nelson
Decker
Nicks
D. Moore
G. Little

Gates

Hartley

Ravensnot bad---I like your RBs---I think CJ has a big yr with the additions to their interior O-line in Levitre and Warmack. I think the Ravens D will be good this yr even with Lewis and Reed gone.

My ESPN draft is tonight---in about 1 hr and 45 minutes. 10 team standard scoring.

Toadofsteel
09-03-2013, 07:35 PM
I like taking Martin at 2... I think he's going to be baller. I still don't get why Foster is rated so high sometimes... would only take him after the 5th overall. Thankfully, there was an idiot in my league that took megatron at 2 (and over 2 weeks later we still rip on him for it), allowing me to take martin at 3...

If someone has Randle in your league, I would almost consider trying to swap Nicks/Randle to pick up something in an area of more need since you already have Cruz and Nelson as your WR1 and WR2. Randle won't put up as gaudy numbers, but I feel he'll be a more consistent flex option and since we already know there's going to be a game or two where Nicks will be out and Randle will be ready to step up. Maybe do a double switch and upgrade your TE if he's got a powerhouse like Gonzalez or Witten...

Flip Empty
09-03-2013, 07:38 PM
I still don't get why Foster is rated so high sometimes...

Because he's been so good for the past few years?