PDA

View Full Version : One thing that sticks out in my mind, from somebody who attended the game.

GOBIGBLUE52
01-02-2012, 03:28 AM
THE CROWD. Holy **** the crowd. For those of you who watched on TV (I DVRed the game for viewing tomorrow, namely the Tuck fumble sack on Romo), I hope we were loud enough to be heard on TV, because of the 11 or so games I've gone to at the meadowlands (including 3 other dallas games, all wins BTW) that was hands down the loudest I've ever heard it. MetLife Stadium really became a home tonight.

Firenugget
01-02-2012, 03:31 AM
Yeah it definitely sounded loud on tv when a play was made. Sack, big pass, etc...

AceOspadZ4
01-02-2012, 03:37 AM
It was pretty loud tonight, unfortunately it will never be as loud as the old giants stadium and it's because of the architecture. I've worked on the sidelines for both stadiums and it's not even close. The old stadium was right on top of the field, the upper deck is so far away now. I know Jets employees were flat out furious that the sound didn't travel how it did at old Giants Stadium. But hey, this is the loudest I've heard it in two years.

NWKEffectElement
01-02-2012, 04:51 AM
You guys rocked tonite!!

Buto
01-02-2012, 04:55 AM
<font color="#FF0000">I'm in Japan and it was loud as heck over here!</font>
You folks lit the stadium up!