PDA

View Full Version : OSI needs some love!!

Eli TO Shockey
01-02-2012, 03:17 AM
The guy came back a few weeks early and played very well . 2 sacks!! This man deserves some credit.

Well done OSI!

Landshark
01-02-2012, 03:18 AM
He'll be a Cowboy next year, F him lol

Firenugget
01-02-2012, 03:22 AM
As long as he's giving his all when he's out there, I don't care what he does next year. You're right, he played hard and deserves some kudos.

Landshark
01-02-2012, 03:23 AM
Lol I'm still just salty about all the BS drama he caused earlier this year...

JJC7301
01-02-2012, 03:56 AM
He's signed for next year, so he'll probably be traded. That would stink to see him as a 'Boy.

JJC7301
01-02-2012, 03:57 AM
The guy came back a few weeks early and played very well . 2 sacks!! This man deserves some credit.

Well done OSI!
+1.

shocknaweny
01-02-2012, 03:59 AM
He's signed for next year, so he'll probably be traded. That would stink to see him as a 'Boy.

he won"t be traded to the Cowboys for anything less than a 1st rounder....

Coach Carter
01-02-2012, 08:22 AM

You think a guy who is capable of getting multiple sacks is going anywhere just because you were upset by his money demands? You need to go eff your own over-emotional self, lay off the soy it has plant estrogen in it.

jomo
01-02-2012, 08:30 AM
He'll be a Cowboy next year, F him lol He's signed for next year, so he'll probably be traded. That would stink to see him as a 'Boy. he won"t be traded to the Cowboys for anything less than a 1st rounder....He's not going to be traded anywhere especially to a division foe.

Antwuan
01-02-2012, 08:57 AM
Much credit to Osi he helped us win the game yesterday.

Morehead State
01-02-2012, 09:05 AM
The guy came back a few weeks early and played very well . 2 sacks!! This man deserves some credit. Well done OSI!</P>

He may need some...but he aint getting it from me.</P>

MattMeyerBud
01-02-2012, 09:06 AM

You think a guy who is capable of getting multiple sacks is going anywhere just because you were upset by his money demands? You need to go eff your own over-emotional self, lay off the soy it has plant estrogen in it.

hes def gone next year.

MattMeyerBud
01-02-2012, 09:06 AM
The guy came back a few weeks early and played very well . 2 sacks!! This man deserves some credit. Well done OSI!</p>

He may need some...but he aint getting it from me.</p>

yea i still question his committment to get back from injury

and i still haven't forgotten that awful jump for 5 and a 1st on 3rd down

Morehead State
01-02-2012, 09:13 AM

hes def gone next year.
</P>

They'll probably trade him for a 3rd to New England.</P>

MattMeyerBud
01-02-2012, 09:17 AM

hes def gone next year.
</p>

They'll probably trade him for a 3rd to New England.</p>

i think we still get a 2nd rounder for him

Dorothy
01-02-2012, 09:18 AM

Well done OSI!

Love you Osi. Hope you retire a Giant.

patsrule666
01-02-2012, 09:24 AM

hes def gone next year.
</P>

They'll probably trade him for a 3rd to New England.</P>The offer is still on the table. I did'nt see this overpersuite and poor lane discipline that you spoke of in last nights game..

SweetZombieJesus
01-02-2012, 10:00 AM
He's gone next year but let him play supersub as long as this run lasts. Oh and make sure JPP is hydrated, Osi.