PDA

View Full Version : Best era of Giants football since the '80s

JJC7301
01-02-2012, 04:17 AM
Hats of to the entire Giants organization. I don't know what's going to happen in the playoffs and we fell short (or slipped) the past two years), but this is without a doubt the best era of Giants football since the '80s.

You have been consistent in your play, coaching, drafting, and overall FO moves. You guys are a credit to idea of class and consistency, and thank God I had the foresight to go against my father (no offense, Dad) and follow the Giants when I was a kid in the early '80s.

Coach Carter
01-02-2012, 08:08 AM
Hats of to the entire Giants organization. I don't know what's going to happen in the playoffs and we fell short (or slipped) the past two years), but this is without a doubt the best era of Giants football since the '80s.

You have been consistent in your play, coaching, drafting, and overall FO moves. You guys are a credit to idea of class and consistency, and thank God I had the foresight to go against my father (no offense, Dad) and follow the Giants when I was a kid in the early '80s.

The Dave Brown-Kent Graham-Danny Kanell era was painful to watch, Rodney Hampton had no help. Best part was the grooming of a young quartet of defensive players - Keith "The Hammer" Hamilton, Strahan, Seahorn and Armstead.

Snappinnecks
01-02-2012, 08:13 AM
Totally agree. It also shows you how hard it is to win without a franchise QB.