PDA

View Full Version : Props to the Coaching Staff

T-Murda84
01-02-2012, 09:34 AM
With all the injuries and a wild offseason. The coaching staff did a great job getting us into the playoffs. To win games with a makeshift Offensive line and have a couple of undrafted free agents perform good...give the coaching staff alot of credit. I see alot of love for Reese but I dont see why? The Offensive line is still having their issues, but Gilbride has been playing to the Giants strength all season long and still maintained a balance between run and pass. Fewell is finally getting the guys to play for him....it was all mental lapses with this secondary, with all the criticism Im glad they didnt fold and showed they can do it.

Reese still has to do a better job in the offseason. He went into the season thinking that Beckum was our number 1 tight end, Stokley was the slot receiver, Diehl was a left guard etc. Im glad the coaching staff made some adjustments throughout the year.

sideline sneek
01-02-2012, 10:18 AM
With all the injuries and a wild offseason. The coaching staff did a great job getting us into the playoffs. To win games with a makeshift Offensive line and have a couple of undrafted free agents perform good...give the coaching staff alot of credit. I see alot of love for Reese but I dont see why? The Offensive line is still having their issues, but Gilbride has been playing to the Giants strength all season long and still maintained a balance between run and pass. Fewell is finally getting the guys to play for him....it was all mental lapses with this secondary, with all the criticism Im glad they didnt fold and showed they can do it. Reese still has to do a better job in the offseason. He went into the season thinking that Beckum was our number 1 tight end, Stokley was the slot receiver, Diehl was a left guard etc. Im glad the coaching staff made some adjustments throughout the year.Good Point! Some people around here just want to find fault and try to get the sheep to follow. Kind of like lemmings heading toward the cliff!

Diamondring
01-02-2012, 10:22 AM
Reese did very well in the off season and he knows our coaches as well so he can cut corners. We can;t have a perfect team since other teams are picking players and have the upper hand. Yet this thread is nice and right on though. Kevin did well with his play callin and Fewell needs to do better with bringing in more pressure to give our D-line some help.