PDA

View Full Version : SALSA DANCE

ibbill
01-02-2012, 09:24 AM
Different class of players.Cruz scores against N.O. no dance as we were losing.

L Robinson Scores does the salsa dance. The cowgals have no class. They will always be a 2nd rate team.

Redeyejedi
01-02-2012, 09:39 AM

L Robinson Scores does the salsa* dance. The cowgals have no class. They will always be a 2nd rate team.
Dez Bryant did it in the last game.I love how Bryant the first receiver taken in that draft class is imitating the UDFA

MattMeyerBud
01-02-2012, 10:01 AM

L Robinson Scores does the salsa dance. The cowgals have no class. They will always be a 2nd rate team.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA58u2y4I80

giantfanatic
01-02-2012, 10:10 AM
My wife, who is a Redskin fan, actually said she might jump ship to the Giants because of Cruz. (In the heat of the moment)

Big time star power on that fella.

dan1552
01-02-2012, 10:19 AM

After the robinson mock dance , CRUZ showed those clowns

Pakman
01-02-2012, 10:20 AM
Robinson embarrassed the cowboys for two reasons

1) his attempt to do the salsa was extremely embarrassing. Omg I almost had to turn away, he did a horrible job lmao

2) they were losing

Giant in Dallas
01-02-2012, 10:34 AM

L Robinson Scores does the salsa* dance. The cowgals have no class. They will always be a 2nd rate team.
Dez Bryant did it in the last game.I love how Bryant the first receiver taken in that draft class is imitating the UDFA

wasn't Demeryiaus(so) Thomas drafted a few picks ahead by Denver?

Pakman
01-02-2012, 10:36 AM

Yes he was

MattMeyerBud
01-02-2012, 10:37 AM

yes he was, good call

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-02-2012, 12:03 PM

yes he was, good call

MMB check your inbox

yoeddy
01-02-2012, 12:21 PM
My wife, who is a Redskin fan, actually said she might jump ship to the Giants because of Cruz. (In the heat of the moment)

Whoa, you guys talk about football during the heat of the moment?

;-)