PDA

View Full Version : NFL MVP

StarWarsGiant
01-02-2012, 09:49 AM
I know Eli will not win the award.. Rodgers or Brees has it locked up.. Eli should get at least some votes and consideration for MVP.. He carried us all year....

GameTime
01-02-2012, 09:53 AM
I know Eli will not win the award.. Rodgers or Brees has it locked up.. Eli should get at least some votes and consideration for MVP.. He carried us all year....</P>

unfortunately the MVP is the best player in the league so to speak not the player who meant most to his team.</P>

Hey...Stafford from the Lions threw for over 5K yards too. He wont get one vote and neither will Eli.</P>

</P>

</P>

StarWarsGiant
01-02-2012, 10:02 AM
I know Eli will not win the award.. Rodgers or Brees has it locked up.. Eli should get at least some votes and consideration for MVP.. He carried us all year....</P>

unfortunately the MVP is the best player in the league so to speak not the player who meant most to his team.</P>

Hey...Stafford from the Lions threw for over 5K yards too. He wont get one vote and neither will Eli.</P>

*</P>

*</P>

I hope he will get atleast 1 vote

TuckYou
01-02-2012, 10:28 AM
I think Rodgers sould lose out on his MVP because of not playing week 17. I know it wasnt his call, but look what Matt Flynn did in his absence, 6TDs! 480 yards! Obviously if Flynn can do that against a pretty good Detroit D, then Rodgers is not the Most Valuable Player. I would vote for Brees.

Spizi
01-02-2012, 11:05 AM
I think Rodgers sould lose out on his MVP because of not playing week 17. I know it wasnt his call, but look what Matt Flynn did in his absence, 6TDs! 480 yards! Obviously if Flynn can do that against a pretty good Detroit D, then Rodgers is not the Most Valuable Player. I would vote for Brees.

This is why people hate on Gilbride so much. Imagine Eli in that offense!! Now it also helps that the pack have a lot of weapons but I believe a lot of it is scheme.

BigBlue1971
01-02-2012, 11:12 AM
Eli wont figure into any mvp voting although he was brilliant all year.</P>

i think Brees will get that, with his history making season.</P>

btw: Cruz may get more votes than Eli.</P>

buddy33
01-02-2012, 11:13 AM

*</P>

*</P>

He also had more TD's than Eli.

poppa smurph
01-02-2012, 11:16 AM
I think Rodgers sould lose out on his MVP because of not playing week 17. I know it wasnt his call, but look what Matt Flynn did in his absence, 6TDs! 480 yards! Obviously if Flynn can do that against a pretty good Detroit D, then Rodgers is not the Most Valuable Player. I would vote for Brees. This is why people hate on Gilbride so much. Imagine Eli in that offense!! Now it also helps that the pack have a lot of weapons but I believe a lot of it is scheme.It most definitely is scheme with some good playmakers thrown in there. Remember what Cassel did in Brady's absence?

GameTime
01-02-2012, 11:18 AM

</P>

</P>

He also had more TD's than Eli.</P>

wasnt really comparing Eli to Stafford just saying that the league MVP is not neccessarily the player that is most valuable to "their" team. If that was the case then Peyton would win it. Even the Colts defense sucks without Peyton playing....lol</P>