PDA

View Full Version : Can we PLEASE .......

JimC
01-02-2012, 10:14 AM
.......make a 3 and 1?

Good game....good win, but can we please convert a 3rd and 1? Stop giving the ball to Jacobs on short yardage.......

I don't know why we can't make short yardage when we need to but we better get it straightened out.

GameTime
01-02-2012, 10:19 AM
.......make a 3 and 1?

Good game....good win, but can we please convert a 3rd and 1? Stop giving the ball to Jacobs on short yardage.......

I don't know why we can't make short yardage when we need to but we better get it straightened out.
</P>

one thing they did yesterday was to use the short passing game which they havent all season. Eli hit Hynoski, Pascoe, and Beckum for some short yardage stuff. </P>

But I hear you about the 3-1.....very aggravating</P>

JJC7301
01-02-2012, 10:25 AM
Weeeellll, the run game has improved over the past few weeks (along with the OL), but I'm a greedy fan. I loved the traditional Giants power running of the past, so I'm hoping that we start getting back to an average of 125 - 150 yards per game either through the playoffs (unlikely), or at least next year with the OL seeming like they are coming together. Love to eat up the clock and wear the opposing D down.