PDA

View Full Version : Wrong to get a KP jersey?

Sintim97
01-02-2012, 11:57 AM
ive always loved phillips..unfortunately he hasnt been a standout
safety..possibly cause of his knee surgery, i dont know. i feel he was
only compared to ed reed and sean taylor purely because he was from
miami...ANYWAY. would i be a fool to get a phillips jersey over cruz or
jpp?

poppa smurph
01-02-2012, 12:02 PM
ive always loved phillips..unfortunately he hasnt been a standout safety..possibly cause of his knee surgery, i dont know. i feel he was only compared to ed reed and sean taylor purely because he was from miami...ANYWAY. would i be a fool to get a phillips jersey over cruz or jpp?I don't think anyone would call you a fool for wearing a KP jersey. My choice out the 3 would be JPP though..

NY_Eli
01-02-2012, 12:03 PM
If you're a Phillips fan, get a Phillips jersey.

Pakman
01-02-2012, 12:05 PM
I love KP the man gave up one big play yesterday but that's it, the fact that we never hear his name is a good thing...I mean I would love to see him get interceptions but he plays deep..how many times this season have you heard KP beat deep?

Redeyejedi
01-02-2012, 12:05 PM
ive always loved phillips..unfortunately he hasnt been a standout
safety..possibly cause of his knee surgery, i dont know. i feel he was
only compared to ed reed and sean taylor purely because he was from
miami...ANYWAY. would i be a fool to get a phillips jersey over cruz or
jpp?He was nowhere near as good as those players in College, not even close

JJC7301
01-02-2012, 12:08 PM
Always get jersey of the guy that appeals to you. Phillips deserved to highly touted the way he played his rookie season and i definitely feel that it was the injury that has negatively affected his career since then. Also, on top of the injury he's had to deal with 3 DC's over his short career, so maybe that's had something to do with his stunted growth. We're probably going to have address the S position in the draft to add talent and depth, however.

Ross had a very good rookie year, and injuries definitely took a toll on him as well. Both Ross and Phillips played well under Spags, so Sheridan and Fewell may have something to do with it, but it's probably more the injuries.

Well, if the DL continues to play like they've been over the past few weeks then the entire secondary will look much better.

GiantWarfare
01-02-2012, 12:37 PM
If KP is your guy then why not???

lttaylor56
01-02-2012, 12:39 PM
If your a fan, get his jersey. After last season, I saw all I needed to see with JPP. I got my JPP jersey last winter. I usually go defensive jersey's, but this year I am strongly considering CRUZZZZZZZ

mattpl908
01-02-2012, 12:39 PM
its ok i give you permission lol kidding. why not? go for it..i wanna get a crruuuzz jersey asap!