PDA

View Full Version : Well with that win...

NYGFaninILL
01-02-2012, 11:15 AM
We just locked up Fewell for another year, at least.

Sorry Spags lovers.

Now lets make a *** deep run.

LET'S. GO. GIANTS

mattpl908
01-02-2012, 11:29 AM
well with that win....we're in the playoffs!

G-Man67
01-02-2012, 11:32 AM
exactly, there may have been more crying in Joisey than Dallas

it's amazing, there was this same blind love affair with John Fox, who wasn't even part of a Super Bowl effort, but he was labeled the answer for many seasons even after we won the Super Bowl with Coughlin ... again, like everyone i love what Spags did here, but for any "fan" to place signing Spags ahead of winning vs. a hated rival and making the playoffs is beyond my comprehension

and just wait those same idiots will be hoping for a 1 and done, so that we can talk to Spags sooner .... i wonder if they noticed our pass rush last night ... seems like healthy Tuck, Osi being back, Canty now playiing well over a few games and, of course, the always there JPP .... wow, we really got after it ... way to go players!!!!

JacksGiant76
01-02-2012, 11:38 AM
Not necessarily, I believe Fewells contract is up at the end of the season if I'm not mistaken, so I think the Giants could technically persue Spags while they're still in the hunt. With that being said, I think that would be pretty bush league but the Giants at least have to look into it I would think.

fletch842
01-02-2012, 12:01 PM
with Osi, Tuck, and Boley back to health, the defense looks ok. I think the sum of the missing personnel really took it's toll this season. Unless someone offers Fewell a HC job, I see him getting another contract (his is up at the end of the season)