PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious Video

SyrRenegades
07-31-2009, 11:10 AM
Hello all,

I have been a giants fan all my life. Recently my grandma has passed away and wanted to share with you all a very special video she and I made. (Mods: totally clean content!)

My you tube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSyracuseRenegades) has a bunch of vids, but the most important one is this one. I think you will enjoy it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIgybVfnVHQ

SyrRenegades
07-31-2009, 11:20 AM
Please reply if you like them, she was an incredible lady and I want to share how hilarious she was with as many as possible...

listenup
07-31-2009, 01:01 PM
Sorry bout ur loss my condolences.

As for the vid i wouldn't call it "Hilarious" at all,but i did smirk.

SyrRenegades
07-31-2009, 05:01 PM
Yeah but that Calvin peeing on something is super funny, thanks for your reply Johnny Showbusiness.

Tuckit91
07-31-2009, 05:24 PM
Sorry bout ur loss my condolences.

As for the vid i wouldn't call it "Hilarious" at all,but i did smirk.

I agree...Sorry dude not funny! and i'm Sorry bout ur loss i lost my grandma 2 months ago.

SyrRenegades
07-31-2009, 05:43 PM
I love how you jerks will take the time to prove you have no taste while at the same time giving me your condolences.

listenup
07-31-2009, 06:24 PM
I love how you jerks will take the time to prove you have no taste while at the same time giving me your condolences.[:'(]

Uare not gonna last long here if u can't take ppl not agreeing with what u find funny or ur views on things.

Thick skin is a must around here.
</P>

</P>

SyrRenegades
07-31-2009, 06:37 PM
I certainly cannot deal with people shortening words that don't need to be shortened.

People? really? That extra three letters are too many?

Leave my skin out of this racist.

listenup
07-31-2009, 06:43 PM
I certainly cannot deal with people shortening words that don't need to be shortened. People? really? That extra three letters are too many? Leave my skin out of this racist.
How bout dis 4 u G.F.Y.
</P>

BTW,u sound like a moron callin me racist when i said "Thick Skin".Learn what that means dumb ****.</P>

SyrRenegades
07-31-2009, 06:54 PM
Your hurtful acronyms are powerless since I have no idea what your vocabulary is like. I'm assuming limited.

I come from a long line of thin skinned people. I will not let your obvious prejudice against me keep me from posting.

bandwgn86
07-31-2009, 06:57 PM
Your hurtful acronyms are powerless since I have no idea what your vocabulary is like. I'm assuming limited. I come from a long line of thin skinned people. I will not let your obvious prejudice against me keep me from posting.</P>

lol... now that is definitely funnier than the video..sorry about your grandma..</P>

listenup
07-31-2009, 07:06 PM
Your hurtful acronyms are powerless since I have no idea what your vocabulary is like. I'm assuming limited. I come from a long line of thin skinned people. I will not let your obvious prejudice against me keep me from posting.

I'm done with u on this topic.Post all u want i dont give a ***. In fact im gonna find it funny when u express ur thoughts &amp; ppl dont share the same opinion as u state their reasons&amp; ur "thin skin" gets u all emotional &amp; start acting like a litttle *****.

SyrRenegades
07-31-2009, 07:15 PM
The video and videos on my Youtube site are quite possibly the funniest material that has ever been filmed in the history of cameras.

The fact my videos have so blown the mind of one member on the boards that he will swear off posting and a minute later post again.

I rest my case.

SyrRenegades
07-31-2009, 07:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1ErFxoFGyU

More evidence of comic genius. (Again Mods, clean)

bandwgn86
07-31-2009, 07:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1ErFxoFGyU More evidence of comic genius. (Again Mods, clean)</P>

hahaha.."i'll put my grandmother over here."</P>

pretty funnyvideo.</P>

</P>

SyrRenegades
07-31-2009, 07:40 PM
Bandwgn is on the Band Wagon.

Don't be a fool. Watch the video.

Die-Hard
07-31-2009, 10:20 PM
1. Sorry for your loss.
2. It is not the funniest video ever made. It was mildly amusing to a point
3. I suggest that you learn to accept the fact that what you may find hilarious, other people may not. There is no reason whatsoever to melt down and start attacking them. If you continue to do this, you will be removed from these forums. Zero tolerance for personal attacks, and that goes for everyone.

Thank you for understanding

SyrRenegades
07-31-2009, 11:05 PM
1. Lists make me feel good about myself.
2. The funniest movie that was ever -filmed-
3. Good things come in threes.

Die-Hard
08-01-2009, 01:57 PM
1. K
2. Thx
3. Bye