PDA

View Full Version : Game ball presented to the fans!!!!

YATittle1962
01-02-2012, 01:30 PM
props to all of us who were loud and proud last night !!!!!!!

that place was friggin ROCKING!!!!

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2743/nicksj.jpg

JimC
01-02-2012, 01:33 PM
Amen. Let's do it again Sunday!!!!

Giantz4Life
01-02-2012, 01:35 PM
We certainly earned it.....my voice is shot

Sundown
01-02-2012, 01:35 PM
That stadium looked electric!!!! Cant remember the last time I've seen the crowd that hyped!!

YATittle1962
01-02-2012, 01:36 PM

I have absolutely zero voice....all can do is whisper right now

hell yeah we earned it

the place was electric

yoeddy
01-02-2012, 01:38 PM

I have absolutely zero voice....all can do is whisper right now

hell yeah we earned it

the place was electric

+1000...I can't talk today either!

scf424
01-02-2012, 01:42 PM
I was watching, and said to myself holy **** its loud.

My dad even mentioned it too. It was epic seeing the towels. Great job by everyone there.

Hopefully we bring it for the Falcons game.

BlueJayC
01-02-2012, 01:47 PM

My dad even mentioned it too. It was epic seeing the towels. Great job by everyone there.

Voice completely shot......hands bruised from slapping the crap out of the back of the seats in front of us.......legs tired from standing for 90% of the time......

Random question for others there.....I was PO'd that they ran out of towels by the time we walked in......about 15 minutes before kickoff......security said they only printed 10,000......is that true?!?!??!

Picked up some stragglers left in the stands but would've have like to wave one during the game.

Giantz4Life
01-02-2012, 01:49 PM

Voice completely shot......hands bruised from slapping the crap out of the back of the seats in front of us.......legs tired from standing for 90% of the time......

Random question for others there.....I was PO'd that they ran out of towels by the time we walked in......about 15 minutes before kickoff......security said they only printed 10,000......is that true?!?!??!

Picked up some stragglers left in the stands but would've have like to wave one during the game.

I was really mad I didn't get a towel......it looked like many fans were without them

poppa smurph
01-02-2012, 01:51 PM
We certainly earned it.....my voice is shot I have absolutely zero voice....all can do is whisper right now hell yeah we earned it the place was electricIt must've been awesome at the stadium last night..but I'm starting to get worried about RF, he's not still there yelling, is he?

GOBIGBLUE52
01-02-2012, 01:52 PM
Hopefully the Giants will do the towels again for the playoffs.

Carl Banks brought up a great point last night though - for the fans to be in it the Giants had to play hard from the start. If that game started out 7-0 Dallas I don't know if it was as loud.

Giantz4Life
01-02-2012, 01:56 PM
Hopefully the Giants will do the towels again for the playoffs.

Carl Banks brought up a great point last night though - for the fans to be in it the Giants had to play hard from the start. If that game started out 7-0 Dallas I don't know if it was as loud.

Funny because I said the exact same thing while tailgating. If the Giants come out flat the fans are gonna say "Here we go again" so for the fans to stay pumped and loud they needed to knock Romo around or score a TD early. We did both!

Voldamort
01-02-2012, 01:56 PM
The crowd was great last night,they need to come out even bigger againest the falcons! Just stay loud and proud great job to all that went last night!!! Big props

DragonSoul
01-02-2012, 02:10 PM

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2743/nicksj.jpgOnly took the fans 2 years to show up.

If they were part of the team, they would have been fired a long time ago.

Giantz4Life
01-02-2012, 02:17 PM

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2743/nicksj.jpgOnly took the fans 2 years to show up.

If they were part of the team, they would have been fired a long time ago.

Giants fans/ Giants stadium can get very loud. There is a certain stigma that follows our fan base like we are incapable of being loud, which is stupid. I have heard some deafening games....one that comes to mind is the Bears game last year where we annihilated their entire QB depth chart.

I gave up my season tickets once PSLs got introduced but I attend at least 2 games per year.

Packers game and Cowboys game this year were rocking.

When the Giants come out flat especially in important games of course it is very difficult to be loud and supportive continually while watching consecutive three and outs and poor defense. We all know the Giants have the tremendous ability to stink it up at home.

YATittle1962
01-02-2012, 03:01 PM
We certainly earned it.....my voice is shot I have absolutely zero voice....all can do is whisper right now hell yeah we earned it the place was electricIt must've been awesome at the stadium last night..but I'm starting to get worried about RF, he's not still there yelling, is he?

RF may absolutely still be there waving his towel and screaming.......someone please go get him