PDA

View Full Version : ESPN has Eli this week at 11 points?!

thomsoad
09-11-2013, 04:42 PM
Am I missing something here?
I cant imagine this game not being a high scoring shootout.
How can Eli have only 11 points with our passing attack?
They can talk about his picks but the guy still threw 4 TDs and 450 yards.
And Broncos Secondary is every bit as injury plagued as ours AND they lost there best pass rusher.
What am I missing here?!!
Eli has got to be a no brainer this week IMO.

Flip Empty
09-11-2013, 09:40 PM
The only no-brainer was when Eli threw the ball directly at DeMarcus Ware.

Capable of exploding against the top ranked defenses, and disappearing against the worst. Eli defies logic.

Moke
09-11-2013, 10:45 PM
I can see it being a lot more...maybe they think our running game will be improved?

Cowboys stopped our run, their back field was horrible defending 3 good receivers, so Eli went all out...

I'm baffled it's that low, I'll say maybe 18 points?

Carter.525
09-11-2013, 10:49 PM
Yea 11 is too low

L.T.56
09-11-2013, 11:01 PM
its funny there's an article on nfl.com by senile dallas homer gil brandt that the "D" is back in dallas. give me a break. 2 of those picks were boneheaded plays by eli and the third one was cause darrel scott couldnt catch a pass out of the backfield. That "D" allowed 3 receivers to gain over 100 yards.

Moke
09-11-2013, 11:05 PM
its funny there's an article on nfl.com by senile dallas homer gil brandt that the "D" is back in dallas. give me a break. 2 of those picks were boneheaded plays by eli and the third one was cause darrel scott couldnt catch a pass out of the backfield. That "D" allowed 3 receivers to gain over 100 yards.

Lol, that defense wasn't good...