PDA

View Full Version : Mike Frances***

TheReal_LT
01-02-2012, 02:07 PM
Francessa is ripping Rex and the Jets right now...he mentioned Rex weeping and the Jets players acting like spoiled children...I love when he rips the jets....LOL

Giantz4Life
01-02-2012, 02:12 PM
Listening now...

He's right man....Jets completely imploded

Rex Ryan gets no more excuses....no more Super Bowl predictions....

Like TC says, "Talk is cheap - play the game"

Who is laughing now Rex?

TheReal_LT
01-02-2012, 02:19 PM
Listening now...

He's right man....Jets completely imploded

Rex Ryan gets no more excuses....no more Super Bowl predictions....

Like TC says, "Talk is cheap - play the game"

Who is laughing now Rex?

Yup talk is cheap...I never believed in running your mouth...Rex defintely deserves what he gets

MattMeyerBud
01-02-2012, 02:25 PM
**** i actually wanted to listen to him today. So mad i missed him give it to hte Jets

GOBIGBLUE52
01-02-2012, 02:29 PM
"And we will bring you live coverage of the press conference at 3pm, starring Mr. T and the weepy Rex Ryan, after the New York Jets acted like the crybabies they are this morning[.....]if you are a Giant fan and look around this town, you would see you still own this city."

The man's an arrogant blowhard but you know REALLY deep down he's a giant fan.

TheReal_LT
01-02-2012, 02:32 PM
"And we will bring you live coverage of the press conference at 3pm, starring Mr. T and the weepy Rex Ryan, after the New York Jets acted like the crybabies they are this morning[.....]if you are a Giant fan and look around this town, you would see you still own this city."

Thanks GOBIGBLUE52...i think you just gave it to us verbatim....LOL

bleeding blue
01-02-2012, 02:35 PM
He's going off right now LOL

saying Sanchez is over-dramatic with his "injuries"

GOBIGBLUE52
01-02-2012, 02:36 PM

Well the thing about the giants still owning this city was the first thing he said but other than that I was pretty close.

ru_gmen55
01-02-2012, 02:37 PM
**** i actually wanted to listen to him today. So mad i missed him give it to hte Jets

Not too late...he's still tearing into the Jets pretty good haha.

ru_gmen55

ru_gmen55

barran21
01-02-2012, 02:39 PM
I am listening to this, it's funny, HOW YOU GONNA fit Peyton under the cap, lol stupid Jets fan..

TheReal_LT
01-02-2012, 02:39 PM

Well the thing about the giants still owning this city was the first thing he said but other than that I was pretty close.

sounds close enough to me...In any event .it's hillarious!....LOL

Dabluguy
01-02-2012, 02:53 PM
Oh the butt hurt Jets fans whining is beautiful. So happy we don't have to hear the Jets bs this year. Now all those band waggon fans can crawl back into the wood work.

Snappinnecks
01-02-2012, 02:57 PM
Tennenbaum sucks. He's a horrible GM! Have you heard of one young Jets player that holds promise?? Be thankful for Jerry Reese Giants fans. Be thankful....

nykn72
01-02-2012, 03:06 PM
rex crying , scott giving finger to photographer holmes benched etc etc... ya really classy organization.....GO BIG BLUE. ps thank god we beat the jets otherwise we would have to hear rex talk about winning the superbowl...oh wait he said that last night after he got knocked out in miami

C1010
01-02-2012, 03:06 PM
Looks like Derrick Mason's locker room incident was just the tip of the ice berg. It appears there is a lot of tension in the locker room. Also, apparently Bart Scott is likely out unless he takes a pay cut. They have a ton of of rebuilding to do.

I'm happy we have Reese.

C1010
01-02-2012, 05:29 PM
Whoa Francesca is still at it haha. He is saying true things though.

CTLadyBlue
01-02-2012, 05:38 PM
What was funny was when he said the Jets are still probably chasing Cruz!

Voldamort
01-02-2012, 05:46 PM
Funny Rex is fat!!!

G-Man67
01-02-2012, 05:46 PM
what's amazing is that "fans" here actually wanted Brain Shottenheimer over KG ... from what i've seen that would be a major downgrade

touchdown44
01-02-2012, 05:51 PM
is francessa a giants fan?

53canton
01-02-2012, 07:32 PM
Tennenbaum sucks. He's a horrible GM! Have you heard of one young Jets player that holds promise?? Be thankful for Jerry Reese Giants fans. Be thankful....

Hey the guys great with the salary cap, but cant draft for sh-t! LOL

53canton
01-02-2012, 07:34 PM
It is priceless when Mike rips puke green!!
I just soak it up! Offsets all the other Jet fans at FAN!

gxbhkt
01-03-2012, 12:04 AM
Jets have no class and they showed that today again

JJC7301
01-03-2012, 12:37 AM
Looks like Derrick Mason's locker room incident was just the tip of the ice berg. It appears there is a lot of tension in the locker room. Also, apparently Bart Scott is likely out unless he takes a pay cut. They have a ton of of rebuilding to do.

I'm happy we have Reese.

Bart Scott was an average talent loud mouth.

JJC7301
01-03-2012, 12:39 AM
is francessa a giants fan?
Yes, he is a long time Giants fan, but got a lot of heat from Giants fans in the '90s when he started supporting the Jets as well. He is close friends with Tuna who was coach and GM of the Jets at that time.

JJC7301
01-03-2012, 12:45 AM
what's amazing is that "fans" here actually wanted Brain Shottenheimer over KG ... from what i've seen that would be a major downgrade
I like KG, but I understand other Giant fans not liking him. But there is NO reason to want Brian Shottenheimer over KG. That guy is one terrible OC.

That being said, Tannenbaum didn't exactly give Shotts AND Sanchise much to work with -- slow and / or old troublesome WRs and a weakening of a very good OL over the past few years.

I still think that Sanchez has ability, but they need to draft some WR talent this year and stop going to the well in FA. And I do believe that Rex is a good coach -- no crappy coach is going to the AFC Championship game two years in a row.

But thank God we have JR and Coughlin. The Jets can keep their amateur ways.

JJC7301
01-03-2012, 12:46 AM
Woody Johnson wanted headlines, and it's quicker to do it with big mouthes than collecting talent and setting an atmosphere from the top down.