PDA

View Full Version : Comical QB rating back in June, 2011

rebelfan1966
01-02-2012, 03:12 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/725442-top-ten-quarterbacks-in-the-nfl-for-2011-season#/articles/725442-top-ten-quarterbacks-in-the-nfl-for-2011-season/page/11</P>

Of course, it is the bleacher report.... Eli did not make it into the top 10, and Brees was ranked #5, Rogers #3.</P>

Sarcasman
01-02-2012, 03:59 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/725442-top-ten-quarterbacks-in-the-nfl-for-2011-season#/articles/725442-top-ten-quarterbacks-in-the-nfl-for-2011-season/page/11</P>

Of course, it is the bleacher report.... Eli did not make it into the top 10, and Brees was ranked #5, Rogers #3.</P>

That list is hilarious.

Bleacher Report is what? Like a bunch of non-athlete losers blogging from their mom's basement? Ryan? Freeman? VIck? Even RIvers is a stretch..certainly this year he is.

That is some funny ****.

JJC7301
01-03-2012, 01:16 AM
I can understand the top 6 that they listed, but Vick, Ryan, and Freeman?!? Freeman?!? Everyone was / is so eager to put everyone else above Eli. You would think that the Giants had Kyle Orton as their starting QB.

You may very well see Luck on a list like this ahead of Eli next preseason.

Skittish_Eli
01-03-2012, 03:14 AM
Eli makes his plays but he isnt athletic he is at times very clumsy, his scrambling slides are scary to watch. too many career interceptions and fumbles to be a top 5 or 10 guy.

Sarcasman
01-03-2012, 11:50 AM
Eli makes his plays but he isnt athletic he is at times very clumsy, his scrambling slides are scary to watch.* too many career interceptions and fumbles to be a top 5 or 10 guy.

Excellent point. Are you aware the Colts are looking for a new GM?

Ryan, Freeman and VIck are all clearly better than him...not even close. Especially VIck...I mean that guy can put together 3 or 4 good games in a row like nobodies business.

If this list went all the way up to the top 20 I'm sure Sanchez, Yates, Kolb, Grossman, Tebow and Orton would also be in front of him.

Pakman
01-03-2012, 12:33 PM
Eli makes his plays but he isnt athletic he is at times very clumsy, his scrambling slides are scary to watch.* too many career interceptions and fumbles to be a top 5 or 10 guy.

Ryan, Freeman and VIck are all clearly better than him...not even close. Especially VIck...I mean that guy can put together 3 or 4 good games in a row like nobodies business.

If this list went all the way up to the top 20 I'm sure Sanchez, Yates, Kolb, Grossman, Tebow and Orton would also be in front of him.

Well i guess if you really think about it, if the list was 32 QB's Eli would prob be 33. Pryor knows how to slide and he is pretty athletic, most importantly when he slides it not scary to watch at all. His potential alone out does anything Eli accomplished throughout his career.

Sarcasman
01-03-2012, 01:42 PM

Well i guess if you really think about it, if the list was 32 QB's Eli would prob be 33. Pryor knows how to slide and he is pretty athletic, most importantly when he slides it not scary to watch at all. His potential alone out does anything Eli accomplished throughout his career.

Deservedly so.

Any QB that can't slide gracefully should be out of the league.

Pakman
01-03-2012, 02:16 PM

Deservedly so.

Any QB that can't slide gracefully should be out of the league.

Agreed. I would actually suggest that the Giants, instead of drafting college QB's, focus on drafting catchers for a few reasons,. They can catch, squat, throw, run, and most importantly slide.