PDA

View Full Version : I don't know how I'm so lucky in fantasy...

Toadofsteel
09-15-2013, 08:59 PM
Started David Wilson in fantasy again. Still kicked *** in spite of him. In fact I was the top scorer in my league this week (thanks to Rodgers, Julio, and Knowshon...)

Moke
09-15-2013, 10:39 PM
Lucky you, I wouldn't even start Wilson lol

Toadofsteel
09-15-2013, 10:50 PM
Lucky you, I wouldn't even start Wilson lol

Not at this rate... he's on the bench now. Good thing Moreno was in my flex... he gets the nod until Wilson starts producing.

While we're on that topic though... why was he benched? Did he get blown up in pass protection and I missed it or something? He didn't fumble or look terrible from what I saw...

Moke
09-15-2013, 10:53 PM
Not at this rate... he's on the bench now. Good thing Moreno was in my flex... he gets the nod until Wilson starts producing.

While we're on that topic though... why was he benched? Did he get blown up in pass protection and I missed it or something? He didn't fumble or look terrible from what I saw...

No idea, but moreno isn't a great option either. He was just good against us. hahahah!

Flip Empty
09-15-2013, 11:00 PM
I don't think he was benched, he just didn't figure in the game plan once it became obvious the team was going to have to throw.

Toadofsteel
09-15-2013, 11:01 PM
No idea, but moreno isn't a great option either. He was just good against us. hahahah!

I know, that's why I started him.

I'm going to try and trade Aaron Rodgers for Tom Brady and a top shelf RB. Maybe I can pull a fast one... and as much as I bash Brady, give him a receiver worth a damn and he can make things happen... Gronk returning should provide just that.

Toadofsteel
09-15-2013, 11:03 PM
I don't think he was benched, he just didn't figure in the game plan once it became obvious the team was going to have to throw.

There was a lot of Scott in during the 2nd half... even Jacobs, our best blocker, got benched for some reason...

Moke
09-15-2013, 11:30 PM
Kaepernick needs to stop playing good now, I want to win...lol

thomsoad
09-17-2013, 02:05 PM
Im getting creamed.
So much for Eli and Wilson.

Moke
09-17-2013, 02:54 PM
Im getting creamed.
So much for Eli and Wilson.

Lol, you picked them? That's your fault.

thomsoad
09-19-2013, 02:41 PM
Lol, you picked them? That's your fault.
Sure I did...why wouldnt I?

Eli has the best 3 WR combo in the league and Wilson I got in the 3rd of a 12 team league.
Made sense at the time

Toadofsteel
09-19-2013, 02:45 PM
I picked Eli too... but as a backup to Rodgers...

Moke
09-19-2013, 02:46 PM
Because Eli sucks in fantasy