PDA

View Full Version : Easiest contest ever

egyptian420
01-02-2012, 04:11 PM
You know that beer commercial with that contest where you call the play before it happens and you can win if you get it right?

How many of you had a conversation with whoever was with you about how easy it would be for us Gmen fans to win that contest?

In the fineprint in that commercial it should state "Not applicaple for coach Gilbride"

NYG4lifeNYK
01-02-2012, 04:18 PM
LOL [Y]

XxBigWhitxX
01-02-2012, 04:20 PM
You know that beer commercial with that contest where you call the play before it happens and you can win if you get it right?

How many of you had a conversation with whoever was with you about how easy it would be for us Gmen fans to win that contest?

In the fineprint in that commercial it should state "Not applicaple for coach Gilbride"
"Shotgun Draw"

egyptian420
01-02-2012, 04:22 PM

"Shotgun Draw"
lmfao exactly what me and my brother mention every time that commercial comes on

tuck&rolle
01-02-2012, 04:22 PM

I have to admit that I had this exact conversation a few weeks ago. Hahaha

Landshark
01-02-2012, 06:31 PM

That's so funny... I say that exact statement to my wife everytime I see it...

NYGRealityCheck
01-02-2012, 06:34 PM
HB Curl to Bradshaw, first Giants play against the Falcons this weekend. Called it.