PDA

View Full Version : For those that still believe Rolle is anti-TC (cough-cough Marvelousmik)

Drez
01-02-2012, 05:45 PM
http://insidefootball.com/blog/archives/3618?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Eli TO Shockey
01-02-2012, 05:51 PM
nice article. I have so much more respect for Rolle after reading that. It has seemed for the most part that hes been almost like an outsider since signing here. that article had the opposite affect. Well done Antrelle Rolle. Be yourself!

giantsfan420
01-02-2012, 05:53 PM
rolle is just a passionate, say what crosses his mind if he believes it kind of guy. i nver had a problem with him as a player or even being voacl. my problem was it got to be too much with him daring qbs to throw at him and stuff especially when he wasnt playing his best.

that talk with grant has really shown to have made a difference.

and even after the game, rolle reinforced his feelings about coughlin with a heartfelt interview in which he voiced his love for the giants and coughlin and how he would play his heart out to make sure coughlin could go however he wanted

Drez
01-02-2012, 05:54 PM
nice article. I have so much more respect for Rolle after reading that. It has seemed for the most part that hes been almost like an outsider since signing here. that article had the opposite affect. Well done Antrelle Rolle. Be yourself!</P>

Doesn't it seem that many of the players that are originally the most vocal about Coughlin (in a negative way)end up being his more ardent supporters?</P>

Save for Tiki of course. Because Tiki can only support Tiki.</P>

Eli TO Shockey
01-02-2012, 05:56 PM
nice article. I have so much more respect for Rolle after reading that. It has seemed for the most part that hes been almost like an outsider since signing here. that article had the opposite affect. Well done Antrelle Rolle. Be yourself!</P>

Doesn't it seem that many of the players that are originally the most vocal about Coughlin (in a negative way)*end up being his more ardent supporters?</P>

Save for Tiki of course. Because Tiki can only support Tiki.</P>

so true. Strahan would be the best example.

TC is an excellent coach. I hope he retires as a Giant

embeshAtYa
01-02-2012, 06:17 PM
I like the support from Grant here too. To me its a form of good leadership