PDA

View Full Version : My predictions for the NFC East

LuckOfTuck
08-11-2009, 07:39 PM
I'm not going to predict the records, since I think that is too unpredictable. I will just list the teams from first to last place.

1) Dallas Cowboys- An underachieving team for a couple of years now, I think this team will finally put it all together. Romo is one of the best quarterbacks in the league and has thrived in this system. While many point to the loss of T.O., many forget that the Cowboys have the best trio of running backs in the league. Marion Barber is one of the toughest backs to bring down and Felix Jones is the next superstar in this league. Tashard Choice played well in limited opportunities last year. Romo will also have two terrific options at TE. Jason Witten is a beast and Romo's favorite target. Looking to have a breakout year is Martellus Bennet, who combines impressive size with freakish speed. Together, they are the best tandem of Tight Ends in the league. On defense, Demarcus Ware leads a ferocious pass rush and an aggressive defense. The defense improved significantly after Wade Phillips took over the placalling and there is not reason to believe that won't continue.

2) Philadelphia Eagles- I would have this team in first place if it weren't for the injuries. Donovan McNabb is one of the best quarterbacks in the game, with good mobility and a cannon for an arm. DeSean Jackson is coming off a terrific rookie year and looks to be a dangerous force for years to come. Westbrook is always dangerous when healthy and rookie LeSean McCoy looks like a Westbrook clone. However, the most impressive aspect of the team has to be be their rebuilt offensive line. All standing well over 300 lbs and talented, this mammoth wall of protection should keep McNabb upright all season long. On defense, they lost Jim Johnson, Brian Dawkins, and Stewart Bradley. They lose leadership in Dawkins , but should be better in coverage with Demps and Mikell. Bradley is a huge loss.

3) Washington Redskins- I think the Redskins will be pretty good, but will finish third because of a strong division. Their defense was 4th in the league last year with no pass rush. Now add Albert Haynesworth and Brian Orakpo and you have the makings of a dominant defense. The Redskins also have one of the best secondaries in the league with Carlos Rogers, DeAngelo Hall, and Laron Landry. London Fletcher is a consistant force at MLB. On offense Jason Campbell should be more comfortable in his second year in Zorn's offense. Their running game is solid with Portis. Santana Moss is not a true No. 1 receiver, but he is capable of making big plays. Chris Cooley is a very good tight end. However, their offensive line is a huge question mark with very little depth.

4) New York Giants- I know many of you will be upset with this but this team just has too many question marks. Who will step up at wide receiver? Hixon and Smith are complimentary players. I don't know what to expect from Nicks and Barden. Boss is a nice tight end, but he does not scare defenses. The running game will be solid, but it won't be what it was the year ago with teams stacking the box. Eli is a good quarterback, but his value has always been more with intagibles than actual skill. On defense, they lost Steve Spagnuolo, who was the architect and life of the defense. It remains to be seen if Bill Sheridan can fill that role. Chris Canty was overpaid during the offseason and will have to make the transition from a 3-4 to a 4-3. Michael Boley was brought in to shore up the linebackers unit but is already injured. Kenny Phillips looks to be a breakout star at safety and Corey Webster will look to build on a terrific 2008.

slipknottin
08-11-2009, 07:42 PM
please everyone ignore the troll. Thanks

bandwgn86
08-11-2009, 07:45 PM
please everyone ignore the troll. Thanks</P>

hahaha... nothing to see here people, please move along </P>

LuckOfTuck
08-11-2009, 07:46 PM
Do you disagree with me?

n420p69
08-11-2009, 07:47 PM
Do you disagree with me?

I disagree with your existence so how about you end it.

derekunion28
08-11-2009, 07:47 PM
i disagree with alot buttt i em two tired to type after reading that all , thers no way we are last in the divison

GMAN2K9
08-11-2009, 07:54 PM
its comical

GiantD46
08-11-2009, 07:55 PM
I knew before I opened this post we were going to be last.....lol the Redskins will finish ahead of us.

listenup
08-11-2009, 07:56 PM
Gigs
U are a dumbass

BiGbLuEJeW
08-11-2009, 07:58 PM
You need to be beat to death with a rubber fist !

bandwgn86
08-11-2009, 08:02 PM
You need to be beat to death with a rubber fist !</P>

we should all just hit the "report abuse" button every time he posts.. </P>

sharick88
08-11-2009, 08:08 PM
Do you disagree with me?
</P>

**** you</P>

NYG4lifeNYK
08-11-2009, 08:22 PM
Ignore this homo he's not a Giants fan he's a ****ing low life attention ***** who gets off on this stuff.

WR4Life
08-11-2009, 08:23 PM
Please see the production drop off of Jeff Garcia and Donovan Mcnabb after TO left. Expect similar results for Romo this year.

FBomb
08-11-2009, 08:42 PM
I'm not going to predict the records, since I think that is too unpredictable. I will just list the teams from first to last place.

1) Dallas Cowboys- An underachieving team for a couple of years now, I think this team will finally put it all together. Romo is one of the best quarterbacks in the league and has thrived in this system. While many point to the loss of T.O., many forget that the Cowboys have the best trio of running backs in the league. Marion Barber is one of the toughest backs to bring down and Felix Jones is the next superstar in this league. Tashard Choice played well in limited opportunities last year. Romo will also have two terrific options at TE. Jason Witten is a beast and Romo's favorite target. Looking to have a breakout year is Martellus Bennet, who combines impressive size with freakish speed. Together, they are the best tandem of Tight Ends in the league. On defense, Demarcus Ware leads a ferocious pass rush and an aggressive defense. The defense improved significantly after Wade Phillips took over the placalling and there is not reason to believe that won't continue.

2) Philadelphia Eagles- I would have this team in first place if it weren't for the injuries. Donovan McNabb is one of the best quarterbacks in the game, with good mobility and a cannon for an arm. DeSean Jackson is coming off a terrific rookie year and looks to be a dangerous force for years to come. Westbrook is always dangerous when healthy and rookie LeSean McCoy looks like a Westbrook clone. However, the most impressive aspect of the team has to be be their rebuilt offensive line. All standing well over 300 lbs and talented, this mammoth wall of protection should keep McNabb upright all season long. On defense, they lost Jim Johnson, Brian Dawkins, and Stewart Bradley. They lose leadership in Dawkins , but should be better in coverage with Demps and Mikell. Bradley is a huge loss.

3) Washington Redskins- I think the Redskins will be pretty good, but will finish third because of a strong division. Their defense was 4th in the league last year with no pass rush. Now add Albert Haynesworth and Brian Orakpo and you have the makings of a dominant defense. The Redskins also have one of the best secondaries in the league with Carlos Rogers, DeAngelo Hall, and Laron Landry. London Fletcher is a consistant force at MLB. On offense Jason Campbell should be more comfortable in his second year in Zorn's offense. Their running game is solid with Portis. Santana Moss is not a true No. 1 receiver, but he is capable of making big plays. Chris Cooley is a very good tight end. However, their offensive line is a huge question mark with very little depth.

4) New York Giants- I know many of you will be upset with this but this team just has too many question marks. Who will step up at wide receiver? Hixon and Smith are complimentary players. I don't know what to expect from Nicks and Barden. Boss is a nice tight end, but he does not scare defenses. The running game will be solid, but it won't be what it was the year ago with teams stacking the box. Eli is a good quarterback, but his value has always been more with intagibles than actual skill. On defense, they lost Steve Spagnuolo, who was the architect and life of the defense. It remains to be seen if Bill Sheridan can fill that role. Chris Canty was overpaid during the offseason and will have to make the transition from a 3-4 to a 4-3. Michael Boley was brought in to shore up the linebackers unit but is already injured. Kenny Phillips looks to be a breakout star at safety and Corey Webster will look to build on a terrific 2008.
</P>

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_uZKtViOv7bc/SZXXCFGpDmI/AAAAAAAAB8Q/zBqrA8JR6b0/s400/LMFAO.png</P>

zimonami
08-11-2009, 08:58 PM
How depressing it must be to claim being a fan of the Giants, and then predict with all seriousness that we will be dead last in the NFC East. Even pessimistic fans have hopes at this time of the year. Forget that every analyst figures we have one of the top 3 defenses in the league. Forget our '07 SB victory. Forget that we were 12-4 last year. Forget one of the best running games in the league... one of the best O lines... two promising rooks at WR.</P>

I won't bother reading your garbage. I knew before I opened it that we'd be listed last.</P>

What a waste of thread space</P>

</P>

</P>

sharick88
08-11-2009, 09:10 PM
How depressing it must be to claim being a fan of the Giants, and then predict with all seriousness that we will be dead last in the NFC East. Even pessimistic fans have hopes at this time of the year. Forget that every analyst figures we have one of the top 3 defenses in the league. Forget our '07 SB victory. Forget that we were 12-4 last year. Forget one of the best running games in the league... one of the best O lines... two promising rooks at WR.</P>

I won't bother reading your garbage. I knew before I opened it that we'd be listed last.</P>

What a waste of thread space</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Luck of Tuck AKA Giggles is a garden tool and a female dog</P>

Sundown
08-11-2009, 09:11 PM
This section should have a spam feature like email so that LuckofTuck's threads automatically get sent to the trash can.

bansaw
08-11-2009, 09:19 PM
what gets me is why the Moderators just don't move every one of his threads to Smack Talk.

horn27
08-11-2009, 09:25 PM

Wake up and smell the coffee and put down the crack!

NYG_inul
08-11-2009, 09:29 PM
Gotta love Giggles for trying. thanks for the laugh

giggle = offseason entertainment.

Thank you

bLuereverie
08-11-2009, 09:34 PM
Wow. This thread is almost as awkward as that time your daddy forgot to pull out.

VegasGmen
08-11-2009, 09:35 PM
I heard somewhere that Giggles is Romo's house boy.

Roosevelt
08-11-2009, 09:38 PM
what gets me is why the Moderators just don't move every one of his threads to Smack Talk.

Good point.

Roosevelt
08-11-2009, 09:40 PM
The funniest thing is that he actually felt the need to explain.

GiantFanInSJ
08-11-2009, 09:43 PM
The truth finally comes out.</P>

Gigs is a Cowboys fan.</P>

How come every team has positives, except for the Giants.</P>

giantsfan420
08-11-2009, 09:44 PM
at this point, you should just admit to being a cowboys fan. you already have, but own up to it and talk football instead of these ridiculous threads. you are a cowboys fan enough to even put the eagles ahead of the giants and redskins bc we beat you in the playoffs. laughable, pathetic really.</P>

i put it like this</P>

giants</P>

eagles</P>

cowboys/skins both wont make playoffs</P>

NWKEffectElement
08-11-2009, 09:49 PM
What a clown

Manning2Shock803
08-11-2009, 10:58 PM
Hahahaha. I figured you would at least put us 3rd to make it somewhat believable. The funniest part is that this is the 29th reply and only one other person has stated their prediction. That's how you know your thread sucks.

appletree943
08-12-2009, 12:29 AM

your cool[:)]

facheme
08-12-2009, 01:13 AM

Here you go:

Cowboys: Romo the most overrated QB in the league. Couldn't win a pop warner championship, who is the head coach yea Jerry Jones, team chemistry a question

Philly; Westbrook too injury prone, lost there D coordinator, pass happy coach but better than the cowgirls.

Redskins - overrated, average at best QB, paid to much money for a fat overrated DT, head coach can not control the personalities, team chemistry a question

Giants- no comment

Axels15
08-12-2009, 01:35 AM
I don't understand Giggle's threads. One second he seems like a good Giants fan, and then others he just seems like he wants to get people riled up. Is he bored, or does this last the entire season?

giantsfan420
08-12-2009, 01:50 AM
I don't understand Giggle's threads. One second he seems like a good Giants fan, and then others he just seems like he wants to get people riled up. Is he bored, or does this last the entire season?</P>

it really is simple. he is just pathetic and suffers from severe depression and or anxiety. doing immature things such as these posts in the manner in which he tries to carry off a different persona reaks of several mental and psychological disorders.</P>

he really needs our help and luck of tuck, its not too late you can make your life more than going around on opposing teams message board for attention. life is far greater than that</P>

Axels15
08-12-2009, 01:58 AM
that may have been a little severe...

listenup
08-12-2009, 02:48 AM
I don't understand Giggle's threads. One second he seems like a good Giants fan, and then others he just seems like he wants to get people riled up. Is he bored, or does this last the entire season?Don't let the clown fool u he is not a NYG fan at all.He is a Turds fan &amp; yes these kind of ridiculous threads are here durning the season.There are just more of them.UGH!!

YATittle1962
08-12-2009, 03:00 AM
I always stood up for ole' Gigs and was convinced that he was a frustrated G men fan.......

now I know the truth........

oh how foolish I was

barran21
08-12-2009, 05:45 AM
It's Giggles, don't waste 10 secs to read his post just laugh at him.

LuckOfTuck
08-12-2009, 11:06 AM
I don't think the Giants will be a bad team, it's just that the division is too tough.

jimsgints
08-12-2009, 12:43 PM
Dang. I don't have a lot of time to read posts but I read this one. How will I get my time back?

zimonami
08-12-2009, 02:25 PM
Dang. I don't have a lot of time to read posts but I read this one. How will I get my time back?</P>

Click your heels 3 times, spin aroundand say, "There's no place like home."</P>

That's like getting any refund. You just have to wait in line and lose more time. </P>

Just don't read any more that he writes.</P>

Pierce4Pres
08-12-2009, 02:37 PM

You don't know football. That's all I have to say.

shocknaweny
08-12-2009, 03:26 PM
U have the Giants in 4th !!!

Are u ****ing ******ed !

Worst post of the summer !!!

U are obviously either a Dallas or Philly fan just trying to bother us and congrats it worked on me.

shocknaweny
08-12-2009, 03:32 PM
Here's your list !

1) Giants/Eagles - depending on injury bug
2) whomever form abovev that gets hurt
3) Dallas
4) Wash.

sharick88
08-12-2009, 03:34 PM
U have the Giants in 4th !!! Are u ****ing ******ed ! Worst post of the summer !!! U are obviously either a Dallas or Philly fan just trying to bother us and congrats it worked on me.</P>

Don't feed this **** face. I already told him what I thought of him and his schtick earlier in this thread in two words</P>

Tony82
08-12-2009, 03:55 PM
Do you disagree with me?

I disagree with your existence so how about you end it.

LMAO!!!!!!!!