PDA

View Full Version : Vick?

Carson#1LB
08-15-2009, 06:32 AM
Anybody else think that the Giants should have kept some of the Eli $ and signed Vick? In my honest opinion, and I know im new on the board, Philly has 2 great QB's.

easterbeast
08-15-2009, 06:40 AM
what are you sick????
vick is an eagle because his buddy mcnabb wanted to make him a millionaire.
reid also had a soft spot for him for whatever reason...........
vick a giant would make me sick.....
personally, im glad he is an eagle, ...just when i thought i could not hate them more.

barran21
08-15-2009, 07:05 AM
what are you sick????
personally, im glad he is an eagle, ...just when i thought i could not hate them more.

He's gonna try and repair Vick's image, when his own kids are crackheads/thugs wanna be, guess he gave up on his own Children.

gshepherdnyg
08-15-2009, 07:51 AM
TO HELL WITH VICK

MrDenmark
08-15-2009, 08:11 AM
Not me. He couldn't play quarterback, that's kinda Eli's spot. Then he could be used as a running back. But we have enough of them. Sooo...

appletree943
08-15-2009, 08:12 AM
what are you sick????

He's gonna try and repair Vick's image, when his own kids are crackheads/thugs wanna be, guess he gave up on his own Children.
wow....

bandwgn86
08-15-2009, 08:14 AM
Anybody else think that the Giants should have kept some of the Eli $ and signed Vick? In my honest opinion, and I know im new on the board, Philly has 2 great QB's.
oh lord no!!
and since your post made my head hurt i'm reporting it as abuse.. get em mods lol

krygny
08-15-2009, 08:50 AM
Vick <font size="6">SUCKS!!</font>

I dare someone to name a player who was ever more overrated in the history of the NFL.