PDA

View Full Version : Ryan tries to interrupt Giants glory

Red Dog
01-02-2012, 07:30 PM
He just had to have a press conference the day after Giants clinch, an old Stienbrener trick to get publicity for his bumbling team and inept FO and redirect it from his brother's failed defense. Ryan claims he made a mistake but sounded like he was placing blame for the team's failures on the captains and one receiver so now Jets won't have captains so I guess he will go out for coin tosses.. What a sad sack

Ruttiger711
01-02-2012, 07:35 PM
He just had to have a press conference the day after Giants clinch, an old Stienbrener trick to get publicity for his bumbling team and inept FO and redirect it from his brother's failed defense. Ryan claims he made a mistake but sounded like he was placing blame for the team's failures on the captains and one receiver so now Jets won't have captains so I guess he will go out for coin tosses.. What a sad sack</P>

Im no fan of Ryan - but I think if you check into it, there's usually a presser on Mondays after a Sunday game :)</P>

I told my Jets fan friend that I though Miami would beat them, but the last thing you want if that happens is some sort of meltdown... cue Holmes. </P>

bELIeve_in_Giants
01-02-2012, 07:42 PM
He just had to have a press conference the day after Giants clinch, an old Stienbrener trick to get publicity for his bumbling team and inept FO and redirect it from his brother's failed defense. Ryan claims he made a mistake but sounded like he was placing blame for the team's failures on the captains and one receiver so now Jets won't have captains so I guess he will go out for coin tosses.. What a sad sack</P>

Every team had a presser today. It wasn't to take away our steam.</P>

Red Dog
01-02-2012, 07:46 PM
"Every team had a presser today. It wasn't to take away our steam."
So you believe, This was a season ending presser to place blame on others noit about the Miami game. What palyer in their right minds having to play up to his big mouth would not be a cancer?

mikeq672
01-02-2012, 07:46 PM
He just had to have a press conference the day after Giants clinch, an old Stienbrener trick to get publicity for his bumbling team and inept FO and redirect it from his brother's failed defense. Ryan claims he made a mistake but sounded like he was placing blame for the team's failures on the captains and one receiver so now Jets won't have captains so I guess he will go out for coin tosses.. What a sad sack</p>

Every team had a presser today. It wasn't to take away our steam.</p>

haha some people man, some people

FBomb
01-02-2012, 07:52 PM
Watching that fat *** have a meltdown feels almost as good as watching the Crypt Keeper cry in his owner's suite.</P>

</P>

fansince69
01-02-2012, 09:09 PM
Watching that fat *** have a meltdown feels almost as good as watching the Crypt Keeper cry in his owner's suite.</p>

</p>

You say the sweetest things!!

gmen0820
01-02-2012, 09:18 PM
Lmfao why does everyone think the NFL conspires against the Giants? What's the matter, Collinsworth wasn't critical enough yesterday?

Sarcasman
01-02-2012, 10:05 PM
Watching that fat *** have a meltdown feels almost as good as watching the Crypt Keeper cry in his owner's suite.</P>

*</P>

Here's the summary of the press conference:

"Please hire Brian Shottenheimer because we do not want to have to pay him when we fire him"

Big Blue 418
01-02-2012, 10:09 PM
Fatso rather the attention be on the Giants and not his teams meltdown . In this case he was just following procedure ...

plc
01-02-2012, 10:41 PM
rexy took an ok team 3 years ago.He has now, ran it into the ground.They are the same old jesters.Truly I feel for their fans but they too have deluded themselves.All this because they could not stomach playing second fiddle.They hired rexy to put fans in the seats and it worked to some extent but now they are paying the price for fielding a flawed team.

GameTime
01-02-2012, 10:44 PM

</P>

</P>

damn bro.....harsh..</P>

but very funny.....</P>

JJC7301
01-03-2012, 12:29 AM
"Every team had a presser today. It wasn't to take away our steam."
So you believe, This was a season ending presser to place blame on others noit about the Miami game. What palyer in their right minds having to play up to his big mouth would not be a cancer?
Every team does have a presser the day after a game, but I was annoyed because it seemed like most of the talk on the radio today had to do with the Jets crashing instead of the Giants big win to get them into the playoffs.

chasjay
01-03-2012, 12:36 AM
I don't see anything unusual about his holding a presser - of course the topics were not the kind you usually expect.

But for this year there will be no "Saving Primate Ryan" - either one of them - and I'm not rolling Matt up into this with R &amp; R

jjj45
01-03-2012, 12:40 AM
Lmfao why does everyone think the NFL conspires against the Giants? What's the matter, Collinsworth wasn't critical enough yesterday?I know you love Colinsworth and all.

But you have to admit he can be a tool.

gmen0820
01-03-2012, 01:50 AM
Lmfao why does everyone think the NFL conspires against the Giants? What's the matter, Collinsworth wasn't critical enough yesterday?I know you love Colinsworth and all.

Sure he can, but he is one of the brightest minds in fooball on TV.

1. Mike Mayock
2. Greg Cossell
3. Chris Collinsworth

And that's excluding all the former coaches and whatnot. Of the 3, Collinsworth has the biggest ego for sure, I still find him very entertaining and am not gonna get my panties in a bunch if he says something bad about the Giants or anyone for that matter.

giantsfan420
01-03-2012, 01:55 AM

1. Mike Mayock
2. Greg Cossell
3. Chris Collinsworth

And that's excluding all the former coaches and whatnot. Of the 3, Collinsworth has the biggest ego for sure, I still find him very entertaining and am not gonna get my panties in a bunch if he says something bad about the Giants or anyone for that matter.
+1. but he did make a comment last night i felt kind of disrespected the team or at least discredited a lot of their success.

"it seems when the giants are on the verge of losing/collapsing, eli just throws one up there deep and cruz comes down with it". nothing i really care about, but just felt it kind of didnt represent how the team actually overcame the adversity. it certainly is more than just launching a prayer.

besides that i enjoyed the commentary last night and for the most part on the sunday night games.

dave56dj
01-03-2012, 02:05 AM
As much as i hate the blowhard Ryan and his neanderthal looking brother to think rex is a bad coach is silly. He took a below avg qb in his rookie year to an afc championship game then did it again last year. Now he needs to learn guys DO IN FACT need to be disciplined and instead of giving out C's to your malcontents sit em on the bench when they don't follow rules or speak out against the team. Thats why I love th eold school coaches and stick by TC through thick and thin.

Skittish_Eli
01-03-2012, 05:11 AM
yes he spoiled our glory by having a presser on monday , like every team every week excluding MNF teams.

jjj45
01-03-2012, 01:04 PM

1. Mike Mayock
2. Greg Cossell
3. Chris Collinsworth

And that's excluding all the former coaches and whatnot. Of the 3, Collinsworth has the biggest ego for sure, I still find him very entertaining and am not gonna get my panties in a bunch if he says something bad about the Giants or anyone for that matter.No doubt he's very insightful, its not so much how he "disses the Giants" it's how he slobbers over things, heck Giants players included.

It's like, we get it Chris...

jjj45
01-03-2012, 01:04 PM
yes he spoiled our glory by having a presser on monday , like every team every week excluding MNF teams.
Your screen name is kinda outdated don't ya think?

G-Man67
01-03-2012, 02:07 PM
it has been quite pleasurable watching them meltdown

obviously, we could be out next week golfing with them, but it is reassuring to know that our organization is more solid top to bottom

FBomb
01-03-2012, 06:08 PM

</P>

You say the sweetest things!!
</P>

I'm nothing if not cordial.</P>