PDA

View Full Version : Hynoski props?

YATittle1962
01-02-2012, 07:25 PM
can this guy get some props?

he has always been part of the QBs read progressions .... especially on play action.....but last night ended up getting the ball more when guys were not open

props to Henry for playing like a bulldog last night

NYGRealityCheck
01-02-2012, 07:29 PM
Yup, remeber Greg Comella anyone?

yoeddy
01-02-2012, 07:30 PM

Comella' only contribution was in teaching/inspiring Tiki to work out in the offseason....

GMENAGAIN
01-02-2012, 07:32 PM
I was concerned in the beginning of the year that he did not seem to be the "physical" blocker that he was advertised to be.

Glad to see him playing much more physical AND becoming part of the passing game . . . . .

RagTime Blue
01-02-2012, 07:33 PM
I think that moving forward, defenses will pay more attention to Cruz, and the beneficiary of that may just be Hynoski.

I'm sure Gilbride is well aware of this.

NYGRealityCheck
01-02-2012, 07:34 PM

Comella' only contribution was in teaching/inspiring Tiki to work out in the offseason....

and the TD catch in the 41-0 rout of the Vikings in 2000 NFC championship game.

Kase-1
01-02-2012, 07:34 PM
The Hyno-cologist
The Hyno-cerous
Hungry Hungry Hyno
Hyrannosaurus Rex

I have a million of em, LOL

He's been playing amazing football and been a great addition in the passing game. I was just expecting a solid lead blocker and someone who would pick up the occasional blitz, but this kid has been outstanding for us in the short amount of time he's played

NYGRealityCheck
01-02-2012, 07:36 PM
The Hyno-cologist
The Hyno-cerous
Hungry Hungry Hyno
Hyrannosaurus Rex

He's been playing amazing football and been a great addition in the passing game.* I was just expecting a solid lead blocker and someone who would pick up the occasional blitz, but this kid has been outstanding for us in the short amount of time he's played

I'd go with "The Hyno-cerous"

scf424
01-02-2012, 07:38 PM
I just hope he has a better TD dance than Hedge****. Well, wait, nevermind.

The rowboat was a misunderstood classic.

yoeddy
01-02-2012, 07:39 PM

and the TD catch in the 41-0 rout of the Vikings in 2000 NFC championship game.

Yes, that was definitely the difference between winning and losing...

since55
01-02-2012, 07:40 PM
I think that moving forward, defenses will pay more attention to Cruz, and the beneficiary of that may just be Hynoski.

I'm sure Gilbride is well aware of this.

I'm not.

Drez
01-02-2012, 07:41 PM
The Hyno-cologist
The Hyno-cerous
Hungry Hungry Hyno
Hyrannosaurus Rex

He's been playing amazing football and been a great addition in the passing game. I was just expecting a solid lead blocker and someone who would pick up the occasional blitz, but this kid has been outstanding for us in the short amount of time he's played
</P>

From his college days you also have these two:</P>

Hank the Tank
The Polish Hammer</P>

BigBlue1971
01-02-2012, 07:41 PM
can this guy get some props? he has always been part of the QBs read progressions .... especially on play action.....but last night ended up getting the ball more when guys were not open props to Henry for playing like a bulldog last night</P>

</P>

i agree. Hynoski played well last night. 1st time i remember him being part of the progression.</P>

im sure he can be a real threat in games to come.</P>

Kase-1
01-02-2012, 07:42 PM
I just hope he has a better TD dance than Hedge****. Well, wait, nevermind.

The rowboat was a misunderstood classic.Good point, that TD dance goes up there with the Barry Cofield 'Dont Taze Me Bro', and possibly my favorite one the Aldon Smith 'Sprint' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GOpxFAvLkw)

At first the rowboat looked like he was 'taking the browns to the superbowl' but upon 2nd look it went down as a cult classic, LOL

Slunk3AM
01-02-2012, 07:50 PM
I loved the way he hung in the flat, caught a couple passes... especially the one where he leaped over Newman LOL

Great way to earn respect from the fans at home!

Roosevelt
01-02-2012, 08:06 PM

he has always been part of the QBs read progressions .... especially on play action.....but last night ended up getting the ball more when guys were not open

Great to see him get some touches last night. Great job Double H!

jjj45
01-02-2012, 08:31 PM

props to Henry for playing like a bulldog last nightI couldn't get over how beastly he played last night.

Really like this guy.

idiotekniQues
01-02-2012, 08:41 PM
I loved the way he hung in the flat, caught a couple passes... especially the one where he leaped over Newman LOL

even chris collinsworth who i hate had a good zinger 'newman is turning into the human hurdle'

Slunk3AM
01-02-2012, 08:44 PM

even chris collinsworth who i hate had a good zinger 'newman is turning into the human hurdle'

Yeah I heard him say that HAHA he's still a dumbass though

Ruttiger711
01-02-2012, 08:57 PM
Had some good soft hands - been a while since we had a fullback that could get their arms helmet high and not consider it "stretching".

The_Derck
01-02-2012, 09:34 PM
Nickname is just Hyno has been since his days @ Southern Columbia. Sorry Hometown kid.

RoanokeFan
01-02-2012, 09:36 PM

When you consider he's a rookie, props may not be enough

BigBlue2010
01-02-2012, 09:38 PM
Agree, totally didn't expect to see his number called like that. What was impressive too was his awareness after the catch to try to get the first down or just plain YAC. He and Pascoe both showed real effort to get the 1st down.

RoanokeFan
01-02-2012, 09:45 PM
Agree, totally didn't expect to see his number called like that. What was impressive too was his awareness after the catch to try to get the first down or just plain YAC. He and Pascoe both showed real effort to get the 1st down.

Once again, "next man up"

SweetZombieJesus
01-02-2012, 09:54 PM
He can do better on his blocks but big props... Very sad when Hedge**** declined so rapidly, I always have a soft spot for the fullbacks back to Charles Way.

RedskinHater
01-02-2012, 10:01 PM
HORSEHOSKI !!

TuckYou
01-02-2012, 10:03 PM
He can do better on his blocks but big props...* Very sad when Hedge**** declined so rapidly, I always have a soft spot for the fullbacks back to Charles Way.

Charles show me the Way, Jimmy Finn, Madison Hedge****, Bank the Tank Hynoski... Some good ones.

NYGRealityCheck
01-02-2012, 10:05 PM
He can do better on his blocks but big props...* Very sad when Hedge**** declined so rapidly, I always have a soft spot for the fullbacks back to Charles Way.

Charles show me the Way, Jimmy Finn, Madison Hedge****, Bank the Tank Hynoski... Some good ones.

I thought it was Charles "get out of my" Way....

GameTime
01-02-2012, 10:07 PM
can this guy get some props? he has always been part of the QBs read progressions .... especially on play action.....but last night ended up getting the ball more when guys were not open props to Henry for playing like a bulldog last night</P>

totally.....I have been waiting and hopign this kid made the adjustments needed to have some success. His blocking is getting much better too overall. I like that Eli was using the short game quite a bit last night. Been waiting for that too.....</P>

You get guys like Pascoe, Hynoski, Thomas, and Ware getting one or two chances a game with passes and I see some clutch 1st downs happening. </P>

</P>

GiantWarfare
01-02-2012, 10:20 PM
Hynoceros had a hell of a game yesterday

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-02-2012, 10:23 PM
can this guy get some props? he has always been part of the QBs read progressions .... especially on play action.....but last night ended up getting the ball more when guys were not open props to Henry for playing like a <FONT color=#0000ff size=5>Rhino (that can jump) </FONT>last night *FIXED*