PDA

View Full Version : Dallas fans last night

Roosevelt
01-02-2012, 09:12 PM
I had a few around around and must say they were very cool.

But then again, us putting a butt-whipping on them could possibly the reason.

But anyway the guys in my section were totally cool.

giantsfan420
01-02-2012, 09:15 PM
i got to say, that out of our division i've encountered more respectful fans of the cowboys than the philly and washington combined.

every franchise has fans that dont represent the organization the way they should, giants included. but i've noticed too that cowboys fans are pretty respectful too.

YATittle1962
01-02-2012, 09:18 PM
the guys around me were pretty cool as well.....but during that drive in the 3rd they got a bit obnoxious and I saw their true colors....but as soon as Nicks caught that deep ball and brought it deep into the redzone carrying it like a loaf of bread in the 4th they were once again humbled and slapped my hand and quietly left the building

Roosevelt
01-02-2012, 09:29 PM
the guys around me were pretty cool as well.....but during that drive in the 3rd they got a bit obnoxious and I saw their true colors....but as soon as Nicks caught that deep ball and brought it deep into the redzone carrying it like a loaf of bread in the 4th they were once again humbled and slapped my hand and quietly left the building

Yeah, during the 3rd they started blowing up their chests, but thankfully that was short lived. :)

Dude behind me asked me if I'd rather have a "good" game rather than a blow out. I told him unequivocally "no, I want the blow out".
[:)]

yoeddy
01-02-2012, 09:32 PM
I had a few around around and must say they were very cool.*

There were 3 around me...one guy was cool, but he was a guest of a season ticket holder, The other two were making a lot of noise until the first 3-and-out by Romo...and then they didn't make any noise til the 3rd quarter. They left when Nicks iced it...

Voldamort
01-02-2012, 09:32 PM
Funny the few we have in florida think they win every year! So I have to tell them 1995 was the last time right! Eli owns the cowboys

Roosevelt
01-02-2012, 09:37 PM
I had a few around around and must say they were very cool.

There were 3 around me...one guy was cool, but he was a guest of a season ticket holder, The other two were making a lot of noise until the first 3-and-out by Romo...and then they didn't make any noise til the 3rd quarter. They left when Nicks iced it...

[:D]

GameTime
01-02-2012, 09:42 PM
eehhhh **** em'.....[:P]</P>

and I mean that in the nicest possible way.......[A]</P>