PDA

View Full Version : Question about account

The_Derck
01-02-2012, 10:36 PM
I had to make a new account because everytime I try to do my old account it says the password is wrong. problem is I send new password and never even get a new one in my email. Anyone know whats up? Been a member since 2004 and don't want to have peeps think i'm a noob lol

AllDayEli10
01-03-2012, 01:56 AM
I've been a member for years and all of a sudden my account did the same thing. If you figure it out please help. And ill do the same.

gmen0820
01-03-2012, 01:57 AM
Shut up noob.

By the way I'm joking.

bleedblue4L
01-03-2012, 02:07 AM
:-)

XxBigWhitxX
01-03-2012, 02:29 AM
Same here. I really miss my kayjay account [:'(]

Firenugget
01-03-2012, 04:00 AM
Have you tried what it says on the first page? Not being a smart ***, honestly asking...

<span id="_ctl0__ctl0_bcr_welcomeContentPart">

<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">EXISTING MEMBERS

While your usernames are still intact,<u> your previous passwords are no longer valid</u>. Therefore, you will have to use the 'forgot password' link to have a temporary password sent to the email address you used to register for the boards. Once you are logged in, you will be able to change your password using the XXXX. </font></p>

<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Follow the instructions below to get started: </font></p>
<ul> <font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Click on 'Sign In' along the main message boards navigation (See image below)

http://giants.com/uploads/assets/06_boards_help_nav_sign.gif

</font> <font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Click on 'I forgot my password'</font> <font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Enter the email address associated with your Giants.com message boards and click 'Send me the email'</font> <font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Check that email account for your new temporary password and then return to the url provided in the email to login </font>[/list]</span>

Redzone42
01-03-2012, 04:10 AM
I have the same problem. I just created this account.

Redzone42
01-03-2012, 04:12 AM
Have you tried what it says on the first page? Not being a smart ***, honestly asking...

<span id="_ctl0__ctl0_bcr_welcomeContentPart">

<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">EXISTING MEMBERS

While your usernames are still intact,<u> your previous passwords are no longer valid</u>. Therefore, you will have to use the 'forgot password' link to have a temporary password sent to the email address you used to register for the boards. Once you are logged in, you will be able to change your password using the XXXX. </font></p>

<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Follow the instructions below to get started: </font></p>
<ul> <font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Click on 'Sign In' along the main message boards navigation (See image below)

http://giants.com/uploads/assets/06_boards_help_nav_sign.gif

</font> <font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Click on 'I forgot my password'</font> <font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Enter the email address associated with your Giants.com message boards and click 'Send me the email'</font> <font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Check that email account for your new temporary password and then return to the url provided in the email to login </font>[/list]</span>

The problem is we never receive any emails prompting a password change.

shotcalla39
01-03-2012, 04:52 AM
I have a different problem.... Everytime I click my username on the main page I get an runtime error therefore I can't do a Sig , change my avatars(I love u Sam Madison lol), or any personal information... Any help would be greatly appreciated

Bluesmash
01-03-2012, 08:53 AM
Not only did I never receive any email with my password for my old account, until a couple,of weeks ago I wasn't even able to create a new account. I was wondering if it was only me until I saw a couple of threads like this popping up.

nhpgiantsfan
01-03-2012, 09:02 AM
Is it possible that your email has a spam blocker and it thinks the email is spam? Do you receive any other emails from the Giants or NFL.com?

MattMeyerBud
01-03-2012, 10:30 AM
i hear ya and this sucks

but it relaly doesn't matter because we are switching to the new message boards once the season is over so everybody is going to start from zero

Bluesmash
01-03-2012, 11:40 AM
Is it possible that your email has a spam blocker and it thinks the email is spam? Do you receive any other emails from the Giants or NFL.com?

The Giants/NFL emails kept on coming.

The_Derck
01-03-2012, 09:56 PM
Yeah no Email. I also had the issue of not being able to create new account until I tried yesterday. O well what can one do but accept Noob status with open arms :)