PDA

View Full Version : The Panthers will destroy us on Monday Night

LuckOfTuck
08-15-2009, 07:22 PM
No Canty, Smith, Robbins, Ross, and Webster. I have a feeling it will be a blowout.

jerseyrattler
08-15-2009, 07:25 PM
It's preseason Giggles, Who cares ?
They just wanna get a look at players.

jakegibbs
08-15-2009, 07:25 PM
No Canty, Smith, Robbins, Ross, and Webster. I have a feeling it will be a blowout.
</P>

THE LIONS WENT UNDEFEATED IN PRESEASON LAST YEAR so these games don't mean doodly squat. Blowout I doubt it due to all the players rotating in &amp; out on both sides unless the Panthers have a lot better overall roster than the NYG have. </P>

giantbilly
08-15-2009, 07:26 PM
No injuries is my mantra. Don't care if we lose 70-0.</P>

And maybe get a better read on the WRs.</P>

</P>

GetshockdaBall
08-15-2009, 07:28 PM
Wow It's really a joke that the mods allow this guy to Post on this board.. Get a Life man is this really what you spend your time doing? Making outlandish statements just to get a rise out of Giants Fans... Ridiculous
Mods ban this guy

Tuckit91
Thats all i have been hearing here in Charlotte and i say who cares its preseason!

bearbryant
So nice to get your positive spin on things. </P>

Go Away!</P>

Tuckit91
08-15-2009, 07:29 PM
Wow It's really a joke that the mods allow this guy to Post on this board.. Get a Life man is this really what you spend your time doing? Making outlandish statements just to get a rise out of Giants Fans... Ridiculous
Mods ban this guy
</P>

</P>

</P>

That guy and not me like last time!!</P>

GIANTS_FAN_IN_PITT
08-15-2009, 07:31 PM
</P>

</P>

LOL @ YOU. </P>

Equation: The Panthers (minus) Steve Smith (equals) FAIL.</P>

NYG216
08-15-2009, 07:39 PM
<font color="#ff0000">"It's over, Panthers win."

<font color="#000000">hahahahhahahahha. [:D]</font>
</font>

jakegibbs
08-15-2009, 07:41 PM
</P>

</P>

LOL @ YOU. </P>

Equation: The Panthers (minus) Steve Smith (equals) FAIL.</P>

</P>

Smith is back at practice or that's what NFL Network said Friday so I'd guess he's playing. </P>

FBomb
08-15-2009, 07:45 PM
</P>

http://cpeople.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/laughing1.jpg</P>

bansaw
08-15-2009, 07:46 PM

</font>why use the red?

once again the troll sets his bait. Maybe the Mods will move it to smack talk sooner this time

Axels15
08-15-2009, 08:09 PM
</P>

http://cpeople.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/laughing1.jpg</P>

I love Calvin and Hobbes... Greatest Newspaper Comic imo

pino
08-15-2009, 08:14 PM
#$%&amp; I wish I knew your favorite team. Then I'd at least get the pleasure of watching my Giants stomp them out on Sundays.</P>

bLuereverie
08-15-2009, 08:20 PM
#$%&amp; I wish I knew your favorite team. Then I'd at least get the pleasure of watching my Giants stomp them out on Sundays.</P>

</P>

</P>

Based on his last NFC East prediction thread, I'd say he's sweet toward Dallas.</P>

novemberm00n24
08-15-2009, 08:34 PM
</P>

</P>

We already know what those players can do... Just a bigger opportunity to see what the others have to offer...</P>

juice33s
08-15-2009, 08:37 PM
Actually the giants are favored by 3....Also I feel we have one of the best 53 man rosters in the NFL, plus we're at home...soooo......
http://www.vegas.com/gaming/

NYGinIN
08-15-2009, 08:54 PM

</font>

YES!!!! We gotta bring that one outta the archives! Giggles would choke if he had to eat his own words.

BigBlue1971
08-15-2009, 08:57 PM
</P>

</P>

so what? it wont be an official lost, so it doesnt matter, just like your opinion!</P>

Tony82
08-15-2009, 09:10 PM
No injuries is my mantra. Don't care if we lose 70-0.</P>

And maybe get a better read on the WRs.</P>

</P>

</P>

EXACTLY!!!!!!</P>

dinz
08-15-2009, 09:54 PM
panther fans are psychos anyway

LuckOfTuck
08-15-2009, 10:27 PM
</p>

</p>

We already know what those players can do... Just a bigger opportunity to see what the others have to offer...</p>
We have yet to see what Canty can do in this defense.

AARON ROSS = OUR FUTURE
08-15-2009, 10:53 PM
</P>

when are you gonna get banned?</P>

BlueFan71
08-15-2009, 11:06 PM
When are you going to ignore him?

tonyt830
08-15-2009, 11:33 PM
you just can't help yourself can you, you negative, sorry excuse of a fan. Why don't you go over to the Cowboys or Redskins board, where you belong!</P>

Who the hell cares about a preseason game except for evaluation and for the players to get their reps and stay healthy of course. A blowout? LMAO!! </P>

tonyt830
08-15-2009, 11:37 PM
</P>

when are you gonna get banned?</P>It won't matter because this clown will just come backunder another screen name.

fourth&forever
08-15-2009, 11:39 PM

</font>

YES!!!! We gotta bring that one outta the archives! Giggles would choke if he had to eat his own words.

<font face="Verdana">Help! I can't find that classic thread. Hope its not lost to history.</font>

Tommy_Ribs
08-15-2009, 11:50 PM

What's wrong with you gigs?

Have you been hit in the back of the head?

n420p69
08-15-2009, 11:52 PM

Tommy how come this guy doesn't get banned? Isn't pretending to be a Giants fan when actually a Cowboys fan worth a ban? Because he clearly lied to you guys when signing up thats gotta be worth at least a suspension or something.

Tommy_Ribs
08-16-2009, 12:09 AM

Tommy how come this guy doesn't get banned? Isn't pretending to be a Giants fan when actually a Cowboys fan worth a ban? Because he clearly lied to you guys when signing up thats gotta be worth at least a suspension or something.

We have banned him, and this is the ID we know him as, so we figure it is easier to keep track of the idiots you know, than the ones you do not know.

But if Giggles/Luck of Tuck keeps it up, he will get a ban.

But - it is entertaining to see him scream about the sky falling, and then see him proven wrong.

DimBoys
08-16-2009, 12:19 AM

We have banned him, and this is the ID we know him as, so we figure it is easier to keep track of the idiots you know, than the ones you do not know.

But - it is entertaining to see him scream about the sky falling, and then see him proven wrong.
</P>

</P>

why would you ban him, this is a free board and he is speaking his mind, not saying anything vulger by anymeans. if people disagree then ignore. the point of an online forum is to allow people to speak their mind, if u got banned for doing that then what is the point</P>

JMGGIANTS
08-16-2009, 03:56 AM
</P>

Congrats to you. Todate this is definitely your lamest post by far.</P>

JMGGIANTS
08-16-2009, 04:01 AM

</P>

</P>

why would you ban him, this is a free board and he is speaking his mind, not saying anything vulger by anymeans. if people disagree then ignore. the point of an online forum is to allow people to speak their mind, if u got banned for doing that then what is the point</P>

</P>

Because he is a Cowboy fan, LOL, in my opinion that is enough of an offense to get banned.</P>

GetshockdaBall
08-16-2009, 04:09 AM

</p>

</p>

why would you ban him, this is a free board and he is speaking his mind, not saying anything vulger by anymeans. if people disagree then ignore. the point of an online forum is to allow people to speak their mind, if u got banned for doing that then what is the point</p>
He should be banned because he makes these negative Post to try and get a rise out of us.. He is here only to cause trouble and for that he should not be allowed to Post on this Forum

Out of Exile
08-16-2009, 04:53 AM
Who cares? I mean...it's preseason.

GCGiant
08-16-2009, 05:09 AM
So...you think if you ban him that "poof" he just goes away. When people decided they wanted a country with free speech they weren't thinking about Giggles, LoT, and the rest of his aliases. If they would have, they might have made an amendment. Kinda like..."Everybody has the right to speak freely in this country except trolls of the NYG message board." That woulda done it.

NYGinIN
08-16-2009, 07:29 AM

</font>

<font face="Verdana">Help! I can't find that classic thread. Hope its not lost to history.</font>

I spent a few minutes looking for it but I don't see it anywhere.

Redeyejedi
08-16-2009, 07:50 AM
When U see his name at the top of a thread just ignore it he gets pleasure out of seeing his posts grow 2 20 pages filled with anger towards him