PDA

View Full Version : L.T. made comments about our team

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-02-2012, 10:16 PM
Someone prior to gametime posted that L.T. made some comments about our team. Im gonna be the first to say that I do believe that his comments and praise of our players really made our players feel good and CONFIDENT andour Dplayed the best game so far this season(even better than pats game). I will go further to say that with this quiet confidence our team has now, that a Superbowl appearance is in the cards!

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-02-2012, 10:54 PM
no takers huh?

Drystt
01-02-2012, 10:57 PM
First objective was to make it into the playoffs. They did. Let's not call for that parade yet. Gotta win 3 more.

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-02-2012, 11:00 PM
First objective was to make it into the playoffs. They did. Let's not call for that parade yet. Gotta win 3 more.
I hear you and....and i didnt say a superbowl win, just appearance. but i get ya. it is starting to feel good with how we ended up playing lastnight when we have a healthy D though. we are only really lacking in letting ELI take oer the O and go to a faster paced offense

Drystt
01-02-2012, 11:10 PM
I am being fairly realistic and not having any high hopes for a deep play off run. I don't wanna get heart broken. I'll take it as I see it. I hope it is like the same kind of mindset I have when going to see a movie I think is going to suck then be completely surprised and blown away when it turns out to be really good.

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-02-2012, 11:13 PM
I am being fairly realistic and not having any high hopes for a deep play off run. I don't wanna get heart broken. I'll take it as I see it. I hope it is like the same kind of mindset I have when going to see a movie I think is going to suck then be completely surprised and blown away when it turns out to be really good.
LMAO, just go back to last superbowl and HOPE all the figure heads put us in the lose category

Drystt
01-02-2012, 11:22 PM
I see what your point is about LT also. Very humbling to get praise and attention from such a legend as himself, only thing is now is his legacy is tarnished because of his blood rushing to the wrong head, it's almost shameful.

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-03-2012, 12:04 AM
I see what your point is about LT also. Very humbling to get praise and attention from such a legend as himself, only thing is now is his legacy is tarnished because of his blood rushing to the wrong head, it's almost shameful.
EASY KILLER......she lied and yes a hooker is no route a real man takes but he got hosed! back to subject at hand..... he changed football for sure...he is what i named my first dog after(german shepard that bit a guy riding on a bike)and i met him ON soldier field back in '93 while warming up for the game. THAT guy is my hero and will always be my alltime FAV. anyways thank you for the discussion sine you seem to be the only wone who actually cares that he gave the props to our D and they came out like the "BUNCH OF CRAZED DOGS" like LT stated many moons ago</P>

</P>

Firenugget
01-03-2012, 12:07 AM
Not ready to credit LT with the win because he made a comment...

giantsfan420
01-03-2012, 12:08 AM
i too believe that LT's words help the giants psyche going into the game. at the very least the defensive players had to of heard LT talking about them and the kind of play that was needed. it seemed to resonate with the team as the DL all the way to the safeties all seemed to play much more physical and play to the whistle.

good post and point.

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-03-2012, 12:13 AM
love your opinion but i do believe that when a hall of fame guy says that these guys are a step above the athletasism he had on team and says he would love to play with them that in itself is enough to make any guy go allout!

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-03-2012, 12:18 AM
i too believe that LT's words help the giants psyche going into the game. at the very least the defensive players had to of heard LT talking about them and the kind of play that was needed. it seemed to resonate with the team as the DL all the way to the safeties all seemed to play much more physical and play to the whistle. good post and point.TOO the whistle every play and with such abandon like LT played, even the O with eli recovering the fumble. OMG i would have cum in my pants to have LT speak at my HS games...met him in 93 at soldier field and spoke with him...already outta HS. but his love of the game sent out a vibe that can never be overcome and he is STILL a game changer in the Giants lockeroom as far as i am concerned</P>

</P>

Tuffy44
01-03-2012, 01:40 AM
probably reaching here. but it sure didnt hurt.

Firenugget
01-03-2012, 02:56 AM
love your opinion but i do believe that when a hall of fame guy says that these guys are a step above the athletasism he had on team and says he would love to play with them that in itself is enough to make any guy go allout!

Really? Because when we had a whole bunch of hall of fame guys on the field at halftime when we got spanked. So there goes that theory. Not to mention, most guys on our roster never saw LT even play.