PDA

View Full Version : Shame on Moderator_A for making an Reese thread

giants_vudu_priest
03-08-2007, 03:00 PM
That's not classy of you to making a thread based on a NEW guy whose only been on a job for a month. It's already been too much presure being a GM of a mainstream team like new york giants. If your excuse is to control the number threads being made, why don't you make an Eli Manning, Mc Gahee, and Brandon Jacobs sticky thread also. Making that thread seems like you're picking on him and he didnt even get a time to prove him self in a season to be worth even talking about.

lawl
03-08-2007, 03:01 PM
and this relates to giants football how?[:P]

JerseyGiant21
03-08-2007, 03:03 PM
What?
He's not picking on Reese...
They are trying to avoid the clutter of everyone starting their own "What is Reese doing/Why isn't he doing anything?" threads....they have been kinda annoying and numerous actually.
He's not picking on him at all.

Moderator_A
03-08-2007, 03:08 PM
WTH? No one is picking on Reese.. I like Reese, I am merely following other members advice and creating a thread where people can talk about him, good OR bad.. And yes we did that with Eli Manning, because every other day we had the same stuff posted. Past couple days this board has been logged with Reese stuff good and bad, so now there is a place where people can talk about Reese. I support Reese and that section is for people who want to give him praise, or whine.

Bluedude2
03-08-2007, 03:11 PM
WTH? No one is picking on Reese.. I like Reese, I am merely following other members advice and creating a thread where people can talk about him, good OR bad.. And yes we did that with Eli Manning, because every other day we had the same stuff posted. Past couple days this board has been logged with Reese stuff good and bad, so now there is a place where people can talk about Reese. I support Reese and that section is for people who want to give him praise, or whine. Judging from early returns Reese is the best sucky GM we've ever had.

giants_vudu_priest
03-08-2007, 03:12 PM
Well Can we have a Eli Manning sticky thread too. There are always more than one every day huh

Shockey+Manning=Shocking
03-08-2007, 03:14 PM
Well Can we have a Eli Manning sticky thread too. There are always more than one every day huh</P>

</P>

It actually has been quiet on that since Reese took over.. But wait until the season starts, it will be back in full swing. This offseason's trend of negative stuff is with Reese. So now there is a place for all reese talk to be in.</P>

AsianGiant
03-08-2007, 03:20 PM
It's more about organizing the many threads about Reese that's all...

JerseyGiant21
03-08-2007, 03:22 PM
Besides..that thread has turned into a Josh Huston appreciation thread anyways.....[;)]

AsianGiant
03-08-2007, 03:23 PM
Besides..that thread has turned into a Josh Huston appreciation thread anyways.....[;)]

I believe a new rule on hijacking threads is in order!!!!!!!!!

JerseyGiant21
03-08-2007, 03:25 PM

I believe a new rule on hijacking threads is in order!!!!!!!!!

Booooooo
Don't make me grab an umbrella!

[:P]

Fine...we can talk about how much we love Reese in there.....