PDA

View Full Version : Cruz lead us to the playoffs lets lock him up

Skittish_Eli
01-03-2012, 03:17 AM
It is important we dont let him get away any time soon. Lock him up for six more years. Without him the offense would have been pedestrian.

giantsfan420
01-03-2012, 03:25 AM
can we get a mod on this? i asked him if he was a troll bc it was obvious he was one with his original sig he chose, he picked a new sig that wasnt as blatant immediately when i said that his sig made it clear he was trying to troll.

can we get a mod on this?

giantsfan420
01-03-2012, 03:36 AM
i do agree tho we need to lock up cruz. he played amazingly and made a ton of huge plays. he really was a huge part of us making the playoffs

Diamondring
01-03-2012, 03:44 AM
I hope is play stays the same and don't go down. He is looking good and did a lot for the Giants' Offense.

Skittish_Eli
01-03-2012, 04:17 AM
can we get a mod on this? i asked him if he was a troll bc it was obvious he was one with his original sig he chose, he picked a new sig that wasnt as blatant immediately when i said that his sig made it clear he was trying to troll.

mommy the bad poster has a different opinion then mine, make him go away. I have been a giant fan for many many years and I realize this team is more than a famous last name. Without cruz we are exactly 2009 2010 all over again.

giantsfan420
01-03-2012, 04:44 AM

mommy the bad poster has a different opinion then mine, make him go away.* I have been a giant fan for many many years and I realize this team is more than a famous last name.* Without cruz we are exactly 2009 2010 all over again.

mommy mommy eli is an avg qb at best who is surrounded by talent that carries him.

why did u change ur original sig? why dont u keep the original one u had?