PDA

View Full Version : SCRAMBLING QB

ibbill
01-03-2012, 09:49 AM
Eli 2 scrambles another weapon we have. lol He looked like poetry in motion when he slid.

We all know that he cant even scramble eggs but Eli does it again.

SweetZombieJesus
01-03-2012, 09:57 AM
Big ups to Eli for finally learning to slide feet first

WORLDCHAMPS
01-03-2012, 10:03 AM

HAHAHA I waqs thinking the same thing. ELI has been money this year

Slunk3AM
01-03-2012, 10:04 AM

Looked horrible though. LOL. Better than throwing the ball away or taking a sack though.

GameTime
01-03-2012, 10:35 AM
Looked horrible though. LOL. Better than throwing the ball away or taking a sack though.</P>

He slid...</P>

He also went head first on the first run. The ball did jiggle a little when he got hit though.</P>

Then he makes that diving snatch on the fumble recovery. </P>

I always thought he was a spaz......lol</P>

Go Eli !!!!!!</P>

SweetZombieJesus
01-03-2012, 10:39 AM

Looked horrible though. LOL. Better than throwing the ball away or taking a sack though.

No no no I'm thinking those head-first dives where he loses the ball untouched. Worst I've seen this year is he slid parallel to the yard markers...

MikeIsaGiant
01-03-2012, 11:28 AM
Eli Manewton

Zaggs
01-03-2012, 11:31 AM
I think Eli has two things in his head 1) Dont hold the ball too long 2) Balls out to win. Did love him falling on that fumble, nice heads up play.

Slunk3AM
01-03-2012, 11:34 AM

No no no I'm thinking those head-first dives where he loses the ball untouched.* Worst I've seen this year is he slid parallel to the yard markers...

True.

LOL I can remember yelling "ELI WHYYYYY?!?!?"

Slunk3AM
01-03-2012, 11:34 AM
I think Eli has two things in his head 1) Dont hold the ball too long 2) Balls out to win.* Did love him falling on that fumble, nice heads up play.

Oh yeah that was a big one

ashleymarie
01-03-2012, 11:41 AM
The fumble recovery was great. Glad he was paying attention.

G-Man67
01-03-2012, 11:42 AM
yeah he has really had good pocket awareness this year, along with vastly improving his ball security

and that has to be due to how hard he works and the kinda student of the game he is

oh and his fling to Cruz barely raised an eyebrow beyond the fact that it was a huge gain/play ... nobody was saying lucky like they did with the Tyree play ... sure Cruz caught it in a more conventional way, but it was still a throw up to a covered WR, in fact Tyree was more open than Cruz

ibbill
01-08-2012, 05:43 PM
Eli 2 scrambles another weapon we have. lol He looked like poetry in motion when he slid.

We all know that he cant even scramble eggs but Eli does it again.

Alright that does it lol Eli is an official threat to the D on scrambling. He scrambles against Falcons.

Teams are going to have to put a spy on him LMAO.

The kid is awesome QB man are we lucky having him.