PDA

View Full Version : GIANTS TO SELL PLAYOFF TICKETS TO PUBLIC

NYGFaninILL
01-03-2012, 02:17 PM
NYG Official twitter says Limited number of Giants/Falcons tickets will be sold on ticketmaster.com starting at 4P.M. EST

Get 'em while their hot, folks!!

Kruunch
01-03-2012, 02:19 PM
Just got an email for them.

GO GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!

killerblue8787
01-03-2012, 02:20 PM
darn i was hoping no one figured it out i got an email but yes i am jumping on that

Kase-1
01-03-2012, 02:33 PM
I wonder how many tickets are goin on sale

Spizi
01-03-2012, 02:40 PM
are the tickets going to be list price like it says on a normal ticket or ridiculously marked up?

Jet-Blue
01-03-2012, 02:45 PM
Here's the e-mail from the Giants:</P>

The New York Giants have a limited number of game tickets available for this week’s NFC Wild Card Game against the Atlanta Falcons at MetLife Stadium. Kickoff is scheduled for 1 p.m. on Sunday, January 8. Ticket prices range from $120-$475 depending on the location and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Purchases will be limited to 6 tickets.

This ticket sale will begin today, Tuesday, January 3, 2012 at 4 p.m. Tickets will only be available online at www.ticketmaster.com (http://link.giants.com/r/XTJCJE/383I/C5KPWNK/A7RK8/L6A3/QR/h).

Thank you for your continued support.

New York Giants Ticket Office </P>

RoanokeFan
01-03-2012, 02:46 PM
Here's the e-mail from the Giants:</p>

The New York Giants have a limited number of game tickets available for this week’s NFC Wild Card Game against the Atlanta Falcons at MetLife Stadium. Kickoff is scheduled for 1 p.m. on Sunday, January 8. Ticket prices range from $120-$475 depending on the location and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Purchases will be limited to 6 tickets.

This ticket sale will begin today, Tuesday, January 3, 2012 at 4 p.m. Tickets will only be available online at www.ticketmaster.com (http://link.giants.com/r/XTJCJE/383I/C5KPWNK/A7RK8/L6A3/QR/h).

New York Giants Ticket Office </p>

Sounds like face value

Spizi
01-03-2012, 02:51 PM

The New York Giants have a limited number of game tickets available for this week’s NFC Wild Card Game against the Atlanta Falcons at MetLife Stadium.* Kickoff is scheduled for 1 p.m. on Sunday, January 8.* Ticket prices range from $120-$475 depending on the location and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Purchases will be limited to 6 tickets.

This ticket sale will begin today, Tuesday, January 3, 2012 at 4 p.m. Tickets will only be available online at www.ticketmaster.com (http://link.giants.com/r/XTJCJE/383I/C5KPWNK/A7RK8/L6A3/QR/h).*

Sounds like face value

so is face value the same as regular season games? because last year i got tickets for the home opener and the list price was $105 for section 339.

YATittle1962
01-03-2012, 02:51 PM
buy 'em up folks

DO NOT LET ATLANTA FANS IN OUR HOUSE!!!!!!!!

RoanokeFan
01-03-2012, 02:54 PM

Sounds like face value

so is face value the same as regular season games? because last year i got tickets for the home opener and the list price was $105 for section 339.

No, the playoff tickets are more per seat. I don't have mine in front of me so I can't tell you what face value is off the top of my head.

UK-Giantsfan
01-03-2012, 02:58 PM
i going to try and buy 2 tickets .....but apparently they are on a first come first serve basis to US Citizens .........( according to ticketmaster UK )

that sucks !

what about fans from the rest of the bloody world !

rainierjef
01-03-2012, 03:33 PM
buy 'em up folks

DO NOT LET ATLANTA FANS IN OUR HOUSE!!!!!!!!

Word please giants fans buy them up for your giants friends just have thempay yoy back or something lol we need to be louder than the georgia dome and new orleans stadium combined. giants fans should be sitting on the stairs leading to the seats thats how full we should be, a sea of blue with white all in flags.

Lets get it fellas

giantsfan420
01-03-2012, 03:42 PM
i going to try and buy 2 tickets .....but apparently they are on a first come first serve basis to US Citizens .........( according to ticketmaster UK )

that sucks !

if u want i can try and get two tickets for u, and we'd figure otu some way for u to pay bc i dont have money to just go spotting it out to people i dont know.

giantsfan420
01-03-2012, 03:43 PM

that sucks !

if u want i can try and get two tickets for u, and we'd figure otu some way for u to pay bc i dont have money to just go spotting it out to people i dont know.

Jet-Blue
01-03-2012, 03:45 PM
My Mezzanine - End-zone seats are $130. It varies though-out the stadium.

UK-Giantsfan
01-03-2012, 03:54 PM

that sucks !

thanks giantsfan420 ....i am going to try stub hub first ......i appreciate your offer , many thanks UK

jeffsec316
01-03-2012, 05:03 PM
did anyone have any luck getting tickets? i tried to get a few extra and nothing came up.

Providence
01-03-2012, 05:04 PM
did anyone have any luck getting tickets? i tried to get a few extra and nothing came up.

I've been submitting requests for 5 straight minutes and have come up with nothing.

chbecker_99
01-03-2012, 05:06 PM
Same here...I was on right at 4pm, and nothing available....not even for a SINGLE (1) ticket...
Not sure why they advertised seats were available.

Kase-1
Why do I feel like this was a ploy by ticketmaster....

Ive been trying for 5 straight minutes for any quantity of tickets and all I get is
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2" class="container-neutralZone"><h2 class="messageText">Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available on Ticketmaster.com.</h2>

<h2 class="txt13">Try the following:</h2>
</td>
</tr>
<tr><td height="1">
</td><td>
</td></tr><tr>
<td class="container-neutralZone w120centertop" style="width:110px"><h3 class="txt11">Search again</h3></td>
<td class="container-neutralZone vertDividerLine-altLeft">
<ul class="flushedLeft"> <p class="inline">Select "Best Available" or "Any Price".</p> <p class="inline">Change the quantity of tickets requested.</p> <p class="inline">Double check your promotional code or password, if you used one.</p> <p class="inline">At the time of your search, another customer may have been viewing the tickets you want and then decided not to buy them.</p>[/list]

</td>
</tr><tr>
<td height="1">
</td>
<td>
</td>
</tr><tr>
<td class="container-neutralZone w120centertop"><h3 class="txt11">Keep checking back</h3></td>
<p class="txt11">FYI: New tickets often become available for purchase as the event date nears. </p></td></tr></tbody></table>

xjtrain

I've been submitting requests for 5 straight minutes and have come up with nothing.

no luck for me either gonna have to try stub hub or something now

Jet-Blue
01-03-2012, 05:07 PM
Me either! I went, 2 any price, and even 1 any price and got nada!!

killerblue8787
01-03-2012, 05:08 PM

Ive been trying for 5 straight minutes for any quantity of tickets and all I get is
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2" class="container-neutralZone"><h2 class="messageText">Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available on Ticketmaster.com.</h2>

<h2 class="txt13">Try the following:</h2>
</td>
</tr>
<tr><td height="1">
</td><td>
</td></tr><tr>
<td class="container-neutralZone w120centertop" style="width:110px"><h3 class="txt11">Search again</h3></td>
<ul class="flushedLeft"> <p class="inline">Select "Best Available" or "Any Price".</p> <p class="inline">Change the quantity of tickets requested.</p> <p class="inline">Double check your promotional code or password, if you used one.</p> <p class="inline">At the time of your search, another customer may have been viewing the tickets you want and then decided not to buy them.</p>[/list]

</td>
</tr><tr>
<td height="1">
</td>
<td>
</td>
</tr><tr>
<td class="container-neutralZone w120centertop"><h3 class="txt11">Keep checking back</h3></td>
<p class="txt11">FYI: New tickets often become available for purchase as the event date nears. </p></td></tr></tbody></table>

Same here

repeatchamps
01-03-2012, 05:13 PM

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%">
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD class=container-neutralZone colSpan=2>
<H2 class=messageText>Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available on Ticketmaster.com.</H2>

<H2 class=txt13>Try the following:</H2></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD height=1>
</TD>
<TD>
</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD style="WIDTH: 110px" class="container-neutralZone w120centertop">
<H3 class=txt11>Search again</H3></TD>
<TD class="container-neutralZone vertDividerLine-altLeft">
<UL class=flushedLeft>
<LI>
<P class=inline>Select "Best Available" or "Any Price".</P>
<LI>
<P class=inline>Change the quantity of tickets requested.</P>
<LI>
<P class=inline>Double check your promotional code or password, if you used one.</P>
<LI>
<P class=inline>At the time of your search, another customer may have been viewing the tickets you want and then decided not to buy them.</P></LI>[/list]</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD height=1>
</TD>
<TD>
</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD class="container-neutralZone w120centertop">
<H3 class=txt11>Keep checking back</H3></TD>
<TD class="container-neutralZone vertDividerLine-altLeft">
<P class=txt11>FYI: New tickets often become available for purchase as the event date nears. </P></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Same here</P>

Me too. Ebay forme I guess. Stubhub pricesare out of control.</P>

NYG4ME
01-03-2012, 05:14 PM
Some bullsh*t, None available.. They made me leave work early for that? smh..

BigBlue D
01-03-2012, 05:19 PM
I was on at exactly 4 trying to get 2 tickets any price ,best available, and nothing....no way it would out that quick I had to be one of the first on there...

MikeIsaGiant
01-03-2012, 05:20 PM
I got two tickets NICEEE

To the local bar viewing party

repeatchamps
01-03-2012, 05:23 PM
I was on at exactly 4 trying to get 2 tickets any price ,best available, and nothing....no way it would out that quick I had to be one of the first on there...
</P>

As was I. Thinking maybe they didn't officially get released yet.I was logged into my account and on the ticketmaster Giants-Falcons tickets page since 3pm. Kepthitting refresh until the ticket selction screen came up which was exactly at 4:00.00 and nada.</P>

Pa_Gmen
01-03-2012, 05:34 PM
Just logged (430PM) on and get 2 tickets easy in the upper level.

fizzlestick
01-03-2012, 05:41 PM
I don't get it. Is selling playoff tickets to the public surprising or something? I saw a bunch of people in other placing freaking out about it. How do teams fill the stadium if they don't sell tickets? What am I missing?

killerblue8787
01-03-2012, 05:45 PM
I got one finally yay :) atleast 100$ cheaper than I would have paid on ebay or craiglist or stubhub

BigBlue D
01-03-2012, 05:49 PM
</p>

As was I. Thinking maybe they didn't officially get released yet.I was logged into my account and on the ticketmaster Giants-Falcons tickets page since 3pm. Kepthitting refresh until the ticket selction screen came up which was exactly at 4:00.00 and nada.</p>

Yeah I think you're right I just got 3 tickets Sec 323. That was after the 3rd time I cycled through ticket options. Tickets still available hit up TicketMaster.

BigBlue D
01-03-2012, 05:52 PM
I got one finally yay :) atleast 100$ cheaper than I would have paid on ebay or craiglist or stubhub

Oh yea, definitely . The same ticket I paid $131for on TicketMaster is on StubHub for $180, only difference being the 2 sections they are apart.

UK-Giantsfan
01-03-2012, 05:53 PM
im coming over .......just bought my ticket in sec 144, row 30 , seat 2 ....... just got to find a plane from England now !
Regards
UK

BigBlue D
01-03-2012, 05:59 PM
im coming over .......just bought my ticket in sec 144, row 30 , seat 2 ....... just got to find a plane from England now !
Regards
UK

Nicee!!!

ajd121
01-03-2012, 06:08 PM

Dude You Rock! I had given up but then I saw your post and tried again and got 4!!!

Jet-Blue
01-03-2012, 06:10 PM

I just got 2 also, Upper deck 50 yard line. I went on just after I saw your post. It put we in the 8-minute count down.

Added: got 2 more - Mezzanine End-Zone - Section 226

Scarfacee71
01-03-2012, 07:23 PM

I just got 2 also, Upper deck 50 yard line. I went on just after I saw your post. It put we in the 8-minute count down.

How'd you manage to get the 50 yard line ones? What price level were they at? I was trying to get 4 on the 3rd level 50 yard line but couldnt figure it out and didnt want to risk not getting tickets so I got em in the corner of the endzone at the cheapest level.

TrueBlue2180
01-03-2012, 07:27 PM

How'd you manage to get the 50 yard line ones? What price level were they at? I was trying to get 4 on the 3rd level 50 yard line but couldnt figure it out and didnt want to risk not getting tickets so I got em in the corner of the endzone at the cheapest level.

Pretty sure it's just luck of the draw. You were wise not to give up the ones you got.

Jet-Blue
01-03-2012, 07:29 PM

It just popped up I saw Section 313, seat 15 & 16 and I jumped on them. They were $130 plus fees so 2 came to just under $145 each. Maybe there not 50 yardline, but pretty close.

UK-Giantsfan
01-03-2012, 07:30 PM
hey guys .....a bit of advice needed

i have to collect my tickets at the
''International Will Call'' .......presumably that is at Met Life Stadium ? ....any ideas on when it is open for ticket collection because i am flying in late on Fri night

Thanks

UK

Scarfacee71
01-03-2012, 07:59 PM
It just popped up I saw Section 313, seat 15 & 16 and I jumped on them. They were $130 plus fees so 2 came to just under $145 each. Maybe there not 50 yardline, but pretty close.

Lucky you. I would've killed for those seats. I was in 312 last week and those were awesome. Im in i believe 348 this week which is pretty much the corner of the stadium.

Always good to have a different perspective, plus, I'm just happy to be there as a broke college kid.

killerblue8787
01-03-2012, 08:05 PM
I got really lucky I got row 117 row 13 for 180

killerblue8787
sorry for double post

TrueBlue07
the prices in stubhub are pretty crazy....do all of these tickets actually sell? For the prices they are asking for?