PDA

View Full Version : Fewell better have the D ready for the No Huddle

TuckYou
01-03-2012, 01:28 PM
Atlanta will bring out the no huddle and test this team, something they havent been tested on in a while. </P>

Fewell better have them ready for it because I bet the Falcons use it a lot. </P>

No more faking injuries. </P>

BlueSanta
01-03-2012, 01:31 PM
I agree.

We have another weakness too. Teams that take 3 step drops and get rid of the ball quickly have torn us up.

Kruunch
01-03-2012, 01:35 PM
I agree.

We have another weakness too. Teams that take 3 step drops and get rid of the ball quickly have torn us up.

The knock on Ryan is that he holds on to the ball a tad too long (which is great for us).

I have a feeling you are going to see a shootout come Sunday ... something on the order of 35-31.

eduhmoon
01-03-2012, 01:37 PM
u took my thoughts right out of me.....i was thinking that...to get the giants pash rush to calm down they might do lots of No huddle and 3 step drops......Fewell if u read this at all pliz have the CB jam the recievers at the LOS.....i dont wanna c those WR running down the field past our WR this way matt hold on to the ball longer.....maybe OSI and JPP can swat that ball more than once

TuckYou
01-03-2012, 01:37 PM
I agree.

The knock on Ryan is that he holds on to the ball a tad too long (which is great for us). I have a feeling you are going to see a shootout come Sunday ... something on the order of 35-31.</P>

Im fine with that, as long as Eli has the ball on the last drive.</P>

Kruunch
01-03-2012, 01:40 PM
I agree.

The knock on Ryan is that he holds on to the ball a tad too long (which is great for us). I have a feeling you are going to see a shootout come Sunday ... something on the order of 35-31.</P>

Im fine with that, as long as Eli has the ball on the last drive.</P>

Exactamundo.

HilliardFan16
01-03-2012, 02:34 PM
Will they be so bold as to run the no huddle on the road in Giants Stadium outdoors with a playoff crowd? Seems like that will bite them in the ***.

egyptian420
01-03-2012, 02:39 PM
I just love how Fewel didn't overdue the 3 man rush last game, I can't even remember seeing it all game. And what do you know? We won the friggin game and actually had a decent pass rush for once

dave56dj
01-03-2012, 02:41 PM
Agreed hilliard - Out of that dome it will be hard to run - not to mention Atlanta likes to control TOP with a power run game - Three and outs in a hurry up can absolutely kill you - its why no matter how often fans call for it coaches rarely go to it unless they are down or showing the d a look they've never seen from that team.

now the boys did run the hurry up down 21 points and were effective but i dont think the falcons start the game like this at all. But being prepared cant hurt.

I still say this game is on the big boys up the middle - linval bernard canty boley chase and Kiwi top get that run game stopped not an easy task.

NYSPORTS
01-03-2012, 05:02 PM
Atlanta will bring out the no huddle and test this team, something they havent been tested on in a while. </P>

Fewell better have them ready for it because I bet the Falcons use it a lot. </P>

No more faking injuries. </P>

+1

It's amzaing he was blindsided by the Seattle no-huddle. Let's see if he learned anything.

Refuse2Fail
01-03-2012, 05:10 PM
I just love how Fewel didn't overdue the 3 man rush last game, I can't even remember seeing it all game. And what do you know? We won the friggin game and actually had a decent pass rush for once

Our 3 man rush has KILLED US this year. And Perry loves it; precisely why he's got to go. Is it too early to make a play for Spags?

DelawareGiants
01-03-2012, 05:22 PM
I have a feeling they will run it quite a bit and we'd better be ready to sub in D Linemen on a routine fashion to allow for rest. I think we need to play our base 4-3 most of the time as they like to run even from the shotgun formation. We need to control the game clock with long Offensive drives and not let them beat us down with their running game.

elifan10
01-03-2012, 05:33 PM
Our 3 man rush has KILLED US this year. And Perry loves it; precisely why he's got to go. Is it too early to make a play for Spags?</P>

I personally dont think it is.... Lets try to get him now hahaha</P>