PDA

View Full Version : Anyone worried about Turner?

GiantWarfare
01-03-2012, 02:44 PM
I am.

Our run defense has looked great the past couple of weeks but the Burner Turner is not Demarco Murray/Felix Jones, or Shon Green.

I really hope our D plays as physical as possible because Turner is a very strong runner, so our guys gonna have to make sure they make their tackles, stick to their lanes, and prioritize in shutting down their run game.

Before we can focus on ATL's potent passing game, we have to stop Turner.

It all starts w/ him. He's the key.

rebelfan1966
01-03-2012, 02:46 PM
That guy has got tree stumps for legs..... and he is low to the ground. We have got to contain him.

Kase-1
01-03-2012, 02:49 PM
We're decent against power backs, its those shifty guys that are receiving threats out of the backfield that scare the crap out of me

That being said, Turner is still a beast and cant be taken lightly

spork3127
01-03-2012, 02:55 PM
Don't forget about Snelling and Rodgers. Snelling is a good receiving back and has some great hands. All 5-6 of Rodgers seems to gain positive yardage when gets the ball and he's no slouch receiving either. They've made for a nice change of pace from Turner.

GiantWarfare
01-03-2012, 03:03 PM
Don't forget about Snelling and Rodgers.* Snelling is a good receiving back and has some great hands.* All 5-6 of Rodgers seems to gain positive yardage when gets the ball and he's no slouch receiving either.* They've made for a nice change of pace from Turner.

Isnt Snelling the guy we went after when we thought AB wasnt coming back?

gmen0820
01-03-2012, 03:05 PM
Don't forget about Snelling and Rodgers.* Snelling is a good receiving back and has some great hands.* All 5-6 of Rodgers seems to gain positive yardage when gets the ball and he's no slouch receiving either.* They've made for a nice change of pace from Turner.

Isnt Snelling the guy we went after when we thought AB wasnt coming back?I'm thinking negotiation tactic but yes, he was.