Two Ryans down in two weeks.

Not bad KG.

[B]

gmen0820
01-03-2012, 03:53 PM
Take that Buddy!

giantsfan420
01-03-2012, 03:55 PM
u just know that KG really REALLY wanted to win the three games vs the Ryans this year.

I wonder if after the games KG and Rex/Rob shook hands or something as most every other teams personnel staff do.

anyone have an idea as to if that happened?

giantsfan420
01-03-2012, 03:56 PM
and u know the players were aware of what happened between buddy ryan and KG as Jacobs brought up the whole situation after the Jets game.

thatd be the one thing i would want to know of about what goes on behind the scenes with the team. how KG and the players treated the whole KG vs the Ryans situation

Roosevelt
01-03-2012, 03:57 PM
u just know that KG really REALLY wanted to win the three games vs the Ryans this year.

I wonder if after the games KG and Rex/Rob shook hands or something as most every other teams personnel staff do.

I was wondering the same thing.

KG: Hi Rob, give my best to your dad. lol.

mattpl908
01-03-2012, 03:57 PM
i hope we can take care of the third ryan as well

giantsfan420
01-03-2012, 03:59 PM

I was wondering the same thing.

KG:* Hi Rob, give my best to your dad.* lol.

haha.

dave56dj
01-03-2012, 03:59 PM
420 i wonder if he holds animosity about that event 20 years ago - i mean he got the weakest looking straight punch from an old man ever - but it was on TV. I wonder if he thinks about that when beating his two fat neanderthal blowhard sons? im not questioning you I mean i'd really love to know if he does think about it.

I would really enjoy it if we were able to beat a third Ryan this Sunday.

giantsfan420
01-03-2012, 04:00 PM
420 i wonder if he holds animosity about that event 20 years ago - i mean he got the weakest looking straight punch from an old man ever - but it was on TV. I wonder if he thinks about that when beating his two fat neanderthal blowhard sons? im not questioning you I mean i'd really love to know if he does think about it.

I would really enjoy it if we were able to beat a third Ryan this Sunday.

ah how i wish i was a fly on the wall in KGs office

GameTime
01-03-2012, 04:02 PM
Two Ryans down in two weeks.

Not bad KG.

[B]
</P>

good for him and the Giants...</P>

Buddy was a ****......another loud mouth. He should have taught his sons how to create good defenses instead of just talking about it.....</P>

BigBlue D
01-03-2012, 04:03 PM

As long as we play with the same desire and intensity as the last 2 games I say we will get it done.

GiantWarfare
01-03-2012, 04:04 PM
I know there's no relation but there's one Ryan to go...

We must seal the deal against the trifecta

Roosevelt
01-03-2012, 05:35 PM

Ah, good point!