PDA

View Full Version : I'm big on Sintim too, but....

FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts
09-04-2009, 06:56 AM
10 tackles, 1 sack in 4 games? 5 of which were solo tackles.

Not bad, but why is everyone so huge on him being the next big thing? I don't see this guy being a pro-bowl caliber player. I hope he will though.

thegreatone
09-04-2009, 10:00 AM
are you a moron or something? this was in limited time. he didnt play every snap, hell he didnt even play every snap of the 2nd halves, but every snap he played he played hard. Im not putting him in the HOF and neither is anyone else but some of us recognize talent when we see it.

jtrees
09-04-2009, 10:17 AM
I wouldn't go so far as to call him a moron he expressed his opinion. Sintim does has obvious talent and the size. As far as Greatness, thats hard to predict when a guy hasn't played a regular season game. I think he has enough to be a starter for us this year.

thegreatone
09-04-2009, 10:25 AM
well i hate when ppl try and base talent on stats. especially in the preseason when there are so many factors to consider. The kid has talent and has the potential to be great. will he reach that potential, only time will tell.

jtrees
09-04-2009, 10:31 AM
Ron Dayne had potential too

FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts
09-04-2009, 01:51 PM
well i hate when ppl try and base talent on stats. especially in the preseason when there are so many factors to consider. The kid has talent and has the potential to be great. will he reach that potential, only time will tell.

Oh, I'm sorry that I'm a moron for not buying into all the hype right away. You're right, you must be a complete idiot not to dub someone the next big thing based off of an average performance in the preseason.

My point is that I think people are jumping the gun. Same with Moss, same with Nicks. I'm confident in our crew, but I don't think they're going to be slamming around 1st stringers like they were with guys that'll be on the PS.

And by the way, your baby is ugly.

jtrees
09-04-2009, 02:17 PM
Ohhhhh No he went there

ScorpioRN56
09-04-2009, 02:32 PM
Sintim has all the making of being a quality starter if not opening day he will be there soon. There were questions regarding his ability to work in coverage which I think he answered well. He has instincts, size, strength, athleticisim and desire all the components to make him a real goos Giant for a long time.

That baby is not ugly at all.

Aaron5611
09-04-2009, 02:35 PM
I like the em', but he personally let the rb cross the goalline on 4th and goal yesterday. He didn't use his legs at all. He's a rook he'll learn but you got to be tougher than that.

FroZeNx31x
09-04-2009, 02:36 PM
Ohhhhh No he went there</P>

</P>

LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO!</P>

</P>

HAHAHAHAHAHA!</P>

</P>

that was funny</P>

thegreatone
09-04-2009, 02:47 PM

Oh, I'm sorry that I'm a moron for not buying into all the hype right away. You're right, you must be a complete idiot not to dub someone the next big thing based off of an average performance in the preseason.

My point is that I think people are jumping the gun. Same with Moss, same with Nicks. I'm confident in our crew, but I don't think they're going to be slamming around 1st stringers like they were with guys that'll be on the PS.

first of all where is the hype? I havent heard anything except the kid looks good and has talent. Thats not hype thats observation. Also who is dubbing him the next big thing and what exactly does "the next big thing" mean. If you mean he could start right away and look better than all our starting lb'rs thats not a stretch at all, considering the mediocrity of our lb corps. If by the next big thing you mean LT, Ray Lewis, or urlacher then i have yet to see the comparison.
I dont think many ppl are jumping the gun on sintum. High hopes is all and whats wrong with that. Nicks, yeah they might be jumping the gun, but, the kid has talent so whats wrong with thinking he can contribute right away?
sintum was hyped before draft day so its hard not to buy into some of it. Then when you actually see him on the field its even harder. He is a freaking hulk. looks like tuck as a lb'r and i cant wait to see see what he can do in a real game. If thats hype then so be it but i like to call it enthusiasm. call it what you will.

thegreatone
09-04-2009, 02:48 PM

and by the way have the balls to say it to my face

Chaosist
09-04-2009, 02:59 PM
I like the em', but he personally let the rb cross the goalline on 4th and goal yesterday. He didn't use his legs at all. He's a rook he'll learn but you got to be tougher than that.</P>

Yeah, because it's just soooo easy to shed a block, grab a RB from behind that has some steam behind him, and rip him to the ground...</P>

FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts
09-04-2009, 04:11 PM
"Someone said he could be like Demarcus Ware."

"And that, folks, is why we traded Jeremy Shockey..."

"Damn i dont know how he fell into the 2nd rd ,but glad he did.Teams are gonna be *** they passed on him."

"Sintim is going to be a star in this league"

"Sintim reminds me of Reggie Torbor in his first year pass rushing

"

Definitely no hype there.

And if that baby came from you, and you're half that ugly, I doubt I'd want to see your face.
</p>

FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts
09-04-2009, 04:14 PM
I'm really not saying he's a bad player, or that he won't be good. All I'm saying is don't go dubbing him the king of linebackers just yet. We'll keep our fingers crossed he will be, but I read someone mentioning him as being in a line of 2nd picks right up there with, haha, Michael Strahan? Lmao. Come on.

Michael Strahan is the 2nd greatest Giant of all time. Let's not get carried away.

Bluedude2
09-04-2009, 04:16 PM
he also has the potential to be average and at this point there's no reason to be high or low on him. The Op has good point.

TuckYou
09-04-2009, 04:24 PM
Why do people continually rate ROOKIES in the PRESEASON! </P>

Sintim has all the tools to be a bad mammer jammer, but time will tell.</P>

elismom
09-04-2009, 04:28 PM
10 tackles, 1 sack in 4 games? 5 of which were solo tackles.

Not bad, but why is everyone so huge on him being the next big thing? I don't see this guy being a pro-bowl caliber player. I hope he will though.

first 4 games of his pro career in which he played limited time

Seriously?

thegreatone
09-04-2009, 04:29 PM

"Damn i dont know how he fell into the 2nd rd ,but glad he did.Teams are gonna be *** they passed on him."

"

And if that baby came from you, and you're half that ugly, I doubt I'd want to see your face.
</p>
1st one is riduculous as is the 2nd

3rd is possible as is the 4th but you cant base that on his play in the preseason

4th lol

Im ugly as sin thankfully he looks more like his mother and your right you wouldnt want to see my face because when i got through with you you'ld look like sloth from goonies. I mean what kind of ****** attacks a mans 1 year old child? man id **** you up without even hesitating for saying that **** you stupid ****sucker.

FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts
09-04-2009, 04:30 PM
Why do people continually rate ROOKIES in the PRESEASON! </p>

Sintim has all the tools to be a bad mammer jammer, but time will tell.</p>

I hope he's good.

I don't think our LB'ers are as terrible as people think but there is definitely room for improvement.

thegreatone
09-04-2009, 04:31 PM
Why do people continually rate ROOKIES in the PRESEASON! </p>

Sintim has all the tools to be a bad mammer jammer, but time will tell.</p>
um because thats what preseason is for. Not the only thing but on of the MAIN things.

FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts
09-04-2009, 04:37 PM

"

</p>

3rd is possible as is the 4th but you cant base that on his play in the preseason

4th lol

Im ugly as sin thankfully he looks more like his mother and your right you wouldnt want to see my face because when i got through with you you'ld look like sloth from goonies. I mean what kind of ****** attacks a mans 1 year old child? man id **** you up without even hesitating for saying that **** you stupid ****sucker.

Personally, I don't see why he would've been picked up in the 1st round. He seems fairly good, but like I've said, I want to wait and see. I have high hopes, though.

I didn't attack your kid, I insulted him. Trust me, once he reaches school age he'll hear it all day long. But that's okay, maybe he has your winning personality.

slipknottin
09-04-2009, 04:40 PM
</P>

Wow. Just wow. Thats pretty pathetic dude. </P>

Redeyejedi
09-04-2009, 04:42 PM
Can we ease up on the immediate pro bowl expectations of every rookie we drafted. This guy is the real deal but it will probably take a season or 2 for him to reach his potential. He played under Al Groh at Virgina who runs a 3-4 defense so he is still fairly new to this defense. He is extremely versatile and adds yet another player who can play multiple positions on this defense. The Giants defensive coordinator job looks like a fun one 2 have with all the pieces u can move around he will definitely be used in pass rushing situations . Ive read a lot of scouts who believe that eventually Sintim will be the Giants MLB, I dont know about all that but I do believe he will be the next great linebacker in a long tradition of Giants linebackers.</P>

On a side note I fully believe this was the best draft of the Jerry Reese era so far and 4 or 5 of these guys will be starters down the line</P>

thegreatone
09-04-2009, 04:45 PM

"

</p>

4th lol

Personally, I don't see why he would've been picked up in the 1st round. He seems fairly good, but like I've said, I want to wait and see. I have high hopes, though.

I didn't attack your kid, I insulted him. Trust me, once he reaches school age he'll hear it all day long. But that's okay, maybe he has your winning personality.

sorry you dont find my male 1 year old son attractive. Im sure if you scour the playgrounds long enough you'll find one to your liking. Oh by the way karma is awesome so watch out when you have kids that is if you can ever find a woman to sleep with you.

Bluedude2
09-04-2009, 04:48 PM

"Sintim reminds me of Reggie Torbor in his first year pass rushing "

</P>

4th lol

Why?

Redeyejedi
09-04-2009, 04:49 PM

</P>

How can U say that about someones kid like that Your a class a scumbag</P>

rebelfan1966
09-04-2009, 04:53 PM
I agree.... Sintim has impressed in the pre-season

FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts
09-04-2009, 05:32 PM
From moron, to pedophile, to unable to find a woman to sleep with me? Then you wonder why I point out the obvious?

I'm not just randomly throwing insults at you, I'm just telling it like I see it. I see a picture of a baby, and as far as the standard for babies go, it is a pretty dumb looking baby.

FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts
09-04-2009, 05:33 PM

</p>

How can U say that about someones kid like that Your a class a scumbag</p>

Really? I didn't steal his wallet or get him fired from his job. I didn't lie to him, I just told him the truth. Since when does honesty make you a scumbag?

thegreatone
09-04-2009, 05:46 PM

</p>

How can U say that about someones kid like that Your a class a scumbag</p>

Really? I didn't steal his wallet or get him fired from his job. I didn't lie to him, I just told him the truth. Since when does honesty make you a scumbag?

like i did when i called you a moron. you have proved my point thank you.

thegreatone
09-04-2009, 05:48 PM
From moron, to pedophile, to unable to find a woman to sleep with me? Then you wonder why I point out the obvious?

I'm not just randomly throwing insults at you, I'm just telling it like I see it. I see a picture of a baby, and as far as the standard for babies go, it is a pretty dumb looking baby.

im just doin the same and i know my kids cute. your sad to insult a kid because someone thinks your a moron. so so sad.

FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts
09-04-2009, 05:48 PM
Obviously you are vastly superior to me intellectually.

im glad i have proved ur point

FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts
09-04-2009, 05:49 PM

im just doin the same and i know my kids cute. your sad to insult a kid because someone thinks your a moron. so so sad.

Do you think Feagles could punt him high enough to hit the jumbo-tron in Dallas?

thegreatone
09-04-2009, 05:49 PM
Obviously you are vastly superior to me intellectually.

im glad i have proved ur point

of course i am. was there any doubt?

thegreatone
09-04-2009, 05:51 PM

Do you think Feagles could punt him high enough to hit the jumbo-tron in Dallas?

i doubt it but i bet i could punt you that high. tell you what why dont you come to greenville NC and we'll practice

FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts
09-04-2009, 05:53 PM
Okay, which trailer park do you live in?

thegreatone
09-04-2009, 05:55 PM

the one right next to your moms. only mine doesnt have *****s in it

derekunion28
09-04-2009, 05:55 PM
sitim has potentionl thats all i will say is this oddd thread..........wow

FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts
09-04-2009, 05:57 PM
sitim has potentionl thats all i will say is this oddd thread..........wow

Hey, at least it's a break from the OMGZORS SINORICE MOSSSSS!!!

FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts
09-04-2009, 05:59 PM

Did your sister/aunt drink a lot while she was pregnant? I think I see signs of fetal alcohol syndrome in that kid.

thegreatone
09-04-2009, 06:02 PM

Did your sister/aunt drink a lot while she was pregnant? I think I see signs of fetal alcohol syndrome in that kid.

i dont think so but my aunt didnt give birth to my child you stereotypical ******bag

FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts
09-04-2009, 06:05 PM
LOL what?

thegreatone
09-04-2009, 06:07 PM
LOL what?

not shocked you didnt understand a straight forward answer to your question

thegreatone
09-04-2009, 06:09 PM
ah i meant stereotyping

Hell_Rell
09-04-2009, 06:11 PM
Ron Dayne had potential tooNo he didn't. I knew he was a bust from the start. People can't tackle in college. I remember at my football camp with Charles Way, I asked Howard Cross about him, all he said was "He's just fat" and everyone laughed.

jpisabeast
09-04-2009, 07:29 PM
are you a moron or something? this was in limited time. he didnt play every snap, hell he didnt even play every snap of the 2nd halves, but every snap he played he played hard. Im not putting him in the HOF and neither is anyone else but some of us recognize talent when we see it.
Dude...You need to calm down. He is expressing his opinion, on a message board. Its made for fans to come on and share thoughts, some avid football fans with a deep understanding of the game, others casual fans looking to learn more about the sport. From his post I can't tell which type of fan he is, but I can tell what type of fan you are. You are the guy who played a little bit of football in HS or something and now thinks that you need to show how much you know about the game by bringing down other fans who know a little less about the game. You really need to chill. The guy made a statement (not even a bold statement). He's just asking a question.

As for the original post. I like Sintim a lot. In that Carolina game he showed a lot of potential. He had a good burst and consistently beat the man in front of him around the edge. Given, that player was a backup, but they are still good enough to find themselves on an NFL roster. From what I saw, which was not much, he can beat the OT by running around him, but I never saw him use some of the other moves that the top pass rushers in the league have down to a science. He kind of reminds me of Kiwi. Kiwi just tries to run around the edge and occasionaly throws in a spin move. However it was the preseason and there is much more time to improve. We drafted him as a project and it will take time. I really only saw him make a difference in the first game and I think he has been a little over-hyped thus far. But as the guy who I quoted above said, (although I don't agree with the way he said it) we all can see the talent that he has.

FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts
09-04-2009, 08:56 PM
LOL what?

not shocked you didnt understand a straight forward answer to your question

No, I get your answer, your mastery of the English language is so awe inspiring I have to take a step back and compose myself, though.

FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts
09-04-2009, 09:00 PM
Dude...You need to calm down. He is expressing his opinion, on a message board. Its made for fans to come on and share thoughts, some avid football fans with a deep understanding of the game, others casual fans looking to learn more about the sport. From his post I can't tell which type of fan he is, but I can tell what type of fan you are. You are the guy who played a little bit of football in HS or something and now thinks that you need to show how much you know about the game by bringing down other fans who know a little less about the game. You really need to chill. The guy made a statement (not even a bold statement). He's just asking a question.

As for the original post. I like Sintim a lot. In that Carolina game he showed a lot of potential. He had a good burst and consistently beat the man in front of him around the edge. Given, that player was a backup, but they are still good enough to find themselves on an NFL roster. From what I saw, which was not much, he can beat the OT by running around him, but I never saw him use some of the other moves that the top pass rushers in the league have down to a science. He kind of reminds me of Kiwi. Kiwi just tries to run around the edge and occasionaly throws in a spin move. However it was the preseason and there is much more time to improve. We drafted him as a project and it will take time. I really only saw him make a difference in the first game and I think he has been a little over-hyped thus far. But as the guy who I quoted above said, (although I don't agree with the way he said it) we all can see the talent that he has.

I'm not extremely knowledgeable about football, more of a casual fan, but I try to pay as much attention as I can. I think Sintim looks good, but I just don't understand why everyone has been running around like he's going to be amazing based off of sacking Carolina's 3rd string QB.

thegreatone
09-04-2009, 09:06 PM

Yeah i may have been a little harsh but i think he proved my point later in the thread. Oh, and no, normaly i dont put ppl down on these boards i was just having one of those days.

FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts
09-04-2009, 09:08 PM
It's okay, apology accepted.

thegreatone
09-04-2009, 09:12 PM

I'm not extremely knowledgeable about football, more of a casual fan, but I try to pay as much attention as I can. I think Sintim looks good, but I just don't understand why everyone has been running around like he's going to be amazing based off of sacking Carolina's 3rd string QB.

because it HAS to happen. since i now know you are only a casual fan i apologize for calling you a moron. had a bad day and for some reason that post just irked me. Now like i was saying it has to happen, does every year. Last year it was phillips last year it was ross. i dont know why but it happens every year with at least one player.

Bobby1
09-04-2009, 09:27 PM
Love this kid now put him out with the starters and we can see him destroy all comers.

FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts
09-04-2009, 09:37 PM

because it HAS to happen. since i now know you are only a casual fan i apologize for calling you a moron. had a bad day and for some reason that post just irked me. Now like i was saying it has to happen, does every year. Last year it was phillips last year it was ross. i dont know why but it happens every year with at least one player.

Haha, it's cool. I was just f'ing with you myself. Can't take what people on the net say too seriously.

fourth&forever
09-04-2009, 10:42 PM
awwww friends again

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/5/V/saddam_noogie.jpg</p>

nygiants09
09-04-2009, 10:43 PM
I can see his High draft pic because wasn't he a player of the year or canidate for his division or something like that? We didn't see enough to say hall of famer or strahan or anybodys name but he looked athletic and like a good pic up minus his few mistakes

giantsfan420
09-04-2009, 11:10 PM
to be honest, feaglespuntseaglesrunts, in this thread, you have showed how pathetic your life must be. you may be the biggest online waste of space, even more so than giggles. you give giants fans a bad name, and the guy from nc. good for you for being stand up about this. i personally want to go off on foer for the lack of class he has, but i'll follow your lead and just apologize for this earth having people of his quality</P>

punt the baby to the dallas tron, low man real low. kind of stuff that when u have kids, which i doubt will ever happen, brings em cancer and stuff like that. karma, very real</P>

jpisabeast
09-05-2009, 07:06 PM

Oh alright. I've had those days too. You see a fan come in here and say something you don't agree with and you take it the wrong way, like he's trying to be a troll or is trying to sound smart. I've done that a lot and when you look at it you realize you went over the top. I'm big on Sintim too and agree with you that we can see he's talented. I think we should of let him drop into coverage more in the preseason rather having his hand in the dirt rushing the passer. We know he can get to the qb, he led all LBers in sacks last year. I think we shouldve taken the opportunity to see if he's getting closer to being an every-down linebacker.

massimi19
09-06-2009, 05:44 AM
please be quiet. first u put down our 09 draft class, then u insult the guy's baby? you are such a scumbag, nobody wants you to be a NYG fan, you make us look bad man

thegreatone
09-06-2009, 09:52 AM

Oh alright. I've had those days too. You see a fan come in here and say something you don't agree with and you take it the wrong way, like he's trying to be a troll or is trying to sound smart. I've done that a lot and when you look at it you realize you went over the top. I'm big on Sintim too and agree with you that we can see he's talented. I think we should of let him drop into coverage more in the preseason rather having his hand in the dirt rushing the passer. We know he can get to the qb, he led all LBers in sacks last year. I think we shouldve taken the opportunity to see if he's getting closer to being an every-down linebacker.

yeah i agree with that. Makes it seem like he is one dimensional(which was the knock on him in the draft). I mean if our only reason for getting him is to rush him the opposing OC will know that and they will be able to scheme against it. Although with all the talent on the line i dont know how they will scheme for everyone. SOMEBODY will break free. Hopefully they were just fine tuning his strengths in the games while working on coverage in practice. We'll have to wait and see

Die-Hard
09-06-2009, 10:02 AM
Someone is paying for their not-so-smart posts with a 2 week vacation from the board.

Grow up, people. Seriously