PDA

View Full Version : Bradshaw's Fumbling

Overdrive92
01-03-2012, 03:04 PM
How about Bradshaw's fumbling issue from last year? I know he was hurt a lot of this year, but what a way for the guy to turn it around. He had 7 fumbles last year and only 1 this year. What a way to improve.

AllDayEli10
01-03-2012, 03:08 PM
Yea thats true, He almost cost us one Sunday night that was really close. Glad it wasn't a touchback!!!

MattMeyerBud
01-03-2012, 03:09 PM
How about Bradshaw's fumbling issue from last year? I know he was hurt a lot of this year, but what a way for the guy to turn it around. He had 7 fumbles last year and only 1 this year. What a way to improve.

this should of been a post season thread

im a firm believer that u may of just jinxed him lol

Overdrive92
01-04-2012, 12:47 AM

lol I hope not. Although this technically is "post season" http://boards.giants.com/emoticons/emotion-5.gif

BeatYale
01-04-2012, 12:55 AM

Well it was his first year getting so many carries. He was tired on the field and technique gets sloppy when players get tired.

GiantWarfare
01-04-2012, 12:58 AM

lol agreed. Here's to us jinx believers being wrong though!

I'm superstitious to the point where I HATE when commentators point out a good streak or potential record while its in play...

too many times have I witnessed a good streak break or a player/team fall just short of a record only moments after it was brought up by the commentators.

titwio
01-04-2012, 12:59 AM

I had to respond with....Awesome sig!! Every time I see Lattimer from The Program I get the giggles.

"What are you doing...leading me on".... "Place at the table"...Lol.