PDA

View Full Version : Poor Matty Ice is going to wish he was back inside his safe precious little dome come this Sunday

NYG4lifeNYK
01-03-2012, 03:46 PM
He's going to be looking more like melting ice when Osi, JPP, Tuck & Kiwi introduce him to the Giants stadium turf & the elements of the Meadowlands.

This geeky high school looking QB will not be winning his first game inside our home... over my dead body.

Wellington Mara would be so proud of this New York Giants team.. it has been a BATTLE the entire journey this season. <u>Every single game</u> has been a hard fought challenge but we are rightfully back where we belong in the promise land looking to make Mr. Wellington smile down upon us.

Our fans are going to be ELECTRIC, DEAFENING, HOSTILE in every sense of the word &amp; show hospitality to welcome yet another Ryan who will be exiting the building battered, beaten &amp; defeated in defeat in his departure of Giants Stadium.

This will be a hard fought game on both sides of the ball but guess what? We have Eli Manning. There will be no one &amp; done after our two year hiatus.

We are the The New York Football Giants, the BIG BLUE WRECKING CREW. Our reputation, our precedent is being the most physical team on the field.

The world will see exactly that this Sunday @ 1PM Giants Stadium.

We smell blood in the water, time to get after it.

Sorry Matt Ryan... you never stood a chance.

Rudyy
01-03-2012, 03:50 PM
+1
Still scared about Turner though..

NYG4lifeNYK
01-03-2012, 03:55 PM
+1

Osi, JPP, Tuck, Kiwi, Boley, Canty, Linval, Jaquian Williams, Rolle, Chase, Webster, KP, Ross, Grant, Tollefson &amp; Rocky aren't.

miked1958
01-03-2012, 03:59 PM
He's going to be looking more like melting ice when Osi, JPP, Tuck &amp; Kiwi introduce him to the Giants stadium turf &amp; the elements of the Meadowlands.

This geeky high school looking QB will not be winning his first game inside our home... over my dead body.

Wellington Mara would be so proud of this New York Giants team.. it has been a BATTLE the entire journey this season. <U>Every single game</U> has been a hard fought challenge but we are rightfully back where we belong in the promise land looking to make Mr. Wellington smile down upon us.

Our fans are going to be ELECTRIC, DEAFENING, HOSTILE in every sense of the word &amp; show hospitality to welcome yet another Ryan who will be exiting the building battered, beaten &amp; defeated in defeat.

This will be a hard fought game on both sides of the ball but guess what? We have Eli Manning. There will be no one &amp; done after our two year hiatus.

We are the former The New York Football Giants, the BIG BLUE WRECKING CREW. Our reputation, our precedent is being the most physical team in the NFL.

The world will see that Sunday @ 1PM Giants Stadium.

</P>

Many Threads exactly the same.. including one i made. I went on to list that they play 8home games in a dome. they played the Lions, Colts and Saints away, all in Domes which makes 11Dome games. then went and found out that the other 5games they had away were Bears, Seattle, Tampa, Carolina and Houston... Bears were first game of the season and they got trounced 30-12 but I dont think weather in Chicago was a factor on sept 11. Then they played Seattle up there again weather no factor and won by 2. They Play Tampa warm weather. At Houston Dec4th and lost 17-10 but weather in Texas that time of year not a factor. The only game which they can consider poss cold weather was dec 11th in Carolina.. LOL. </P>

Anyway I did all that research and was all excited to bring Matty Ice (title of my thread to) to the Meadowlands for some home cooking FREEZING WINDY NASTY Conditions which would be WELL to our Advantage.....</P>

Then another poster on my Thread and a few others BURST my BUBBLE and told me that the Weather for Sunday a 1pm will be Sunny with Temps in the High 40s.. Hardly any advantage there.. </P>

Stinks You win HomeField just for times like this and the WeatherMan wont cooperate</P>

EJ Blue
01-03-2012, 04:01 PM
+1

Osi, JPP, Tuck, Kiwi, Boley, Canty, Linval, Jaquian Williams, Rolle, Chase, Webster, KP, Ross, Grant, Tollefson &amp; Rocky aren't.
I'm going to keep my negativity at a minimum because I'm just happy we're competing in the postseason. However, are you just going to throw those names around and act like most of those guys didn't play like crap throughout the season? We were 9-7. You just rattled off the names of guys starting on a 27th ranked defense like it has any face value.

Rudyy
01-03-2012, 04:02 PM
Ahh I hope not. They have been on a roll for the last couple of week.

burier
01-03-2012, 04:07 PM
+1 Still scared about Turner though..

I'm going to keep my negativity at a minimum because I'm just happy we're competing in the postseason. However, are you just going to throw those names around and act like most of those guys didn't play like crap throughout the season? We were 9-7. You just rattled off the names of guys starting on a 27th ranked defense like it has any face value.
</P>

</P>

this made me laugh for some reason</P>

NYG4lifeNYK
01-03-2012, 04:10 PM

Am I supposed to be impressed they destroyed an awful TB Buccs team, an awful Jaguars team &amp; beat Carolina?

They got steam rolled by the Saints &amp; lost to a Texans team without their franchise QB.

Sure they are a good team but **** them, we are better, plain &amp; simple.

NYG4lifeNYK
01-03-2012, 04:12 PM
+1

We are getting hot at the right time &amp; have NOT reached our peak yet. We are getting healthy at the right time. We are playing better &amp; executing at the right time. We are getting confident &amp; more cohesive at the right time. We are coming together as a TEAM &amp; one collective unit at the right time.

This is our time.

I'll see you back here Sunday after the game when our G-Men advance bud.

Falcon2k
01-03-2012, 04:55 PM

Am I supposed to be impressed they destroyed an awful TB Buccs team, an awful Jaguars team & beat Carolina?

They got steam rolled by the Saints & lost to a Texans team without their franchise QB.

Sure they are a good team but **** them, we are better, plain & simple.

Thats funny because we lost to two playoff teams, you guys were swept by the skins and lost to philly(we beat them)! so what makes you think their so much better?

GMENAGAIN
01-03-2012, 04:59 PM

Am I supposed to be impressed they destroyed an awful TB Buccs team, an awful Jaguars team &amp; beat Carolina?

They got steam rolled by the Saints &amp; lost to a Texans team without their franchise QB.

</P>

Dude, you are sounding very Rex Ryan-ish. We are a 9-7 with a decent chance in the game. Why not just leave it at that??? </P>

NYG4lifeNYK
01-04-2012, 01:23 AM

</p>

Dude, you are sounding very Rex Ryan-ish. We are a 9-7 with a decent chance in the game. Why not just leave it at that??? </p>

Because I'm confident in this team.

GiantWarfare
01-04-2012, 01:35 AM
lol at ppl thinking NYG4lifeNYK's opinion is gonna affect the outcome of the game.

If our team plays to the best of its abilities we will win.

If not, we won't.

Its as simple as that folks. Whether or not we think this team sucks or is the best thing since sliced bread doesn't matter.

Outside perception doesn't matter.

Rival fans opinions don't matter.

What matters is our guys go and play ball like we all know they can.

ALL IN.

NYG4lifeNYK
01-04-2012, 01:40 AM
lol at ppl thinking NYG4lifeNYK's opinion is gonna affect the outcome of the game.

If not, we won't.

Its as simple as that folks. Whether or not we think this team sucks or is the best thing since sliced bread doesn't matter.

ALL IN.

<font size="6">ALL IN!</font> [Y]

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-04-2012, 01:45 AM

If not, we won't.

ALL IN.
the only real advantage we have is Eli and DL. Besides that its a toss up. Our safeties and DB's are better, but they have to play like it.

NYG4lifeNYK
01-04-2012, 01:49 AM

If not, we won't.

ALL IN.
the only real advantage we have is Eli and DL. Besides that its a toss up. Our safeties and DB's are better, but they have to play like it.

+1 C-Web is going shut Betty.. opps Roddy White down... I just hope whoever is lined up against Julio can limit him...

How do we contain Tony Gonzalez? He's the biggest headache we will have to deal with..

If we can't get them off the field on 3rd down it could be a long game.

GiantWarfare
01-04-2012, 01:53 AM

If not, we won't.

ALL IN.

Our clear advantages are as you said Eli and the DL.

Theirs are their LBs.

Receiving corps is a tossup IMO when you talk about wideouts but when you factor in Gonzo then they get the edge

As for the secondary, aside from Grimes and Dunta I have no idea who their other DBs are so I cant even properly comment on who has the edge.

But considering we're one of the worst pass D's in the league, I'd lean towards giving them the early nod.

ELIistheFRANCHISE
01-04-2012, 02:10 AM

If not, we won't.

ALL IN.

Our clear advantages are as you said Eli and the DL.

Theirs are their LBs.

Receiving corps is a tossup IMO when you talk about wideouts but when you factor in Gonzo then they get the edge

As for the secondary, aside from Grimes and Dunta I have no idea who their other DBs are so I cant even properly comment on who has the edge.

But considering we're one of the worst pass D's in the league, I'd lean towards giving them the early nod.
Dunta is horrible and overrated, Eli will carve them up, Grimes hasnt played in a couple weeks, he MAYBE still be questionable.

DB's we have the edge, rolle and phillips are a clear cut above theirs. and their other db is hayden, eli will make a mockery of them.

We have DL and DB's
they have LB's --- Giants win the defense battle

Offense is a close one...with one major difference...the QB, as long as Eli keeps putting points on the board, we are ok.

One BIG thing we NEED to do, is stop turner! Force ryan to beat us and we will be ok. Falcons are nasty on 1st down....majority of the time, over 50 percent I read, is a run...Stop the run, stop the falcons, bottom line.

Pakman
01-04-2012, 03:09 AM
He's going to be looking more like melting ice when Osi, JPP, Tuck & Kiwi introduce him to the Giants stadium turf & the elements of the Meadowlands.

Wellington Mara would be so proud of this New York Giants team.. it has been a BATTLE the entire journey this season. <U>Every single game</U> has been a hard fought challenge but we are rightfully back where we belong in the promise land looking to make Mr. Wellington smile down upon us.

Our fans are going to be ELECTRIC, DEAFENING, HOSTILE in every sense of the word & show hospitality to welcome yet another Ryan who will be exiting the building battered, beaten & defeated in defeat.

This will be a hard fought game on both sides of the ball but guess what? We have Eli Manning. There will be no one & done after our two year hiatus.

We are the former The New York Football Giants, the BIG BLUE WRECKING CREW. Our reputation, our precedent is being the most physical team in the NFL.

The world will see that Sunday @ 1PM Giants Stadium.

</P>

Many Threads exactly the same.. including one i made. I went on to list that they play 8home games in a dome. they played the Lions, Colts and Saints away, all in Domes which makes 11Dome games. then went and found out that the other 5games they had away were Bears, Seattle, Tampa, Carolina and Houston... Bears were first game of the season and they got trounced 30-12 but I dont think weather in Chicago was a factor on sept 11. Then they played Seattle up there again weather no factor and won by 2. They Play Tampa warm weather. At Houston Dec4th and lost 17-10 but weather in Texas that time of year not a factor. The only game which they can consider poss cold weather was dec 11th in Carolina.. LOL. </P>

Anyway I did all that research and was all excited to bring Matty Ice (title of my thread to) to the Meadowlands for some home cooking FREEZING WINDY NASTY Conditions which would be WELL to our Advantage.....</P>

Then another poster on my Thread and a few others BURST my BUBBLE and told me that the Weather for Sunday a 1pm will be Sunny with Temps in the High 40s.. Hardly any advantage there.. </P>

Stinks You win HomeField just for times like this and the WeatherMan wont cooperate</P>

I was one of them bro, but I just read 43 degrees with 40 percent chance of rain..oh yeah

MikeIsaGiant
01-04-2012, 10:36 AM
Falcons don't have a chance if Matt Ryan does not have time to get to Roddy and Jones.

The d-line needs to play AMAZING, get to matty ice, put him under pressure.

These 2 WRs will be open VERY QUICKLY