PDA

View Full Version : What will Eagle, Cowboy and Skins fan say..............

miked1958
01-03-2012, 04:09 PM
if we get on another HOT RUN and win our 4th SB Title??</P>

LOL&gt; It would get them so TEED OFF....... They would have to finally give us our PROPS and stop all the ELI talk that he cant get it done. I think this year would be even more of a Surprise and shock and devine intervention type season more so then -2007 if we pull it off. Mainly due to the RASH of injury problems we had all season, and with the type of back end schedule we had to go thorough it would be an amazing FEAT</P>

scf424
01-03-2012, 04:11 PM
Skins fans would say they beat the SB champ twice.

Eagles fans would be bitter because we took their spot.

Boys fans wouldn't and shouldn't have anything to say, because we swept them and kicked their *** to get to where we were.

chasjay
01-03-2012, 04:14 PM
<font color="#FF0000">They will all be proud of their Division!!
</font>

MikeIsaGiant
01-03-2012, 04:15 PM
Skins fans would say they beat the SB champs twice like he said ^

Eagles fans will claim they are the dream team next year and 4 SB aint ****ttt

cowboy fans will say "We are America's team thoughz"

TuckYou
01-03-2012, 04:17 PM
Skins fans would say they beat the SB champ twice. Eagles fans would be bitter because we took their spot. Boys fans wouldn't and shouldn't have anything to say, because we swept them and kicked their *** to get to where we were.</P>

Actually, Cowboys fans will still say Romo is better and they have 1 more SB win then us.</P>

repeatchamps
01-03-2012, 04:32 PM
Skins fans would say they beat the SB champ twice. Eagles fans would be bitter because we took their spot. Boys fans wouldn't and shouldn't have anything to say, because we swept them and kicked their *** to get to where we were.</P>

Actually, Cowboys fans will still say Romo is better and they have 1 more SB win then us.</P>

</P>

Lol you are so right. Yet the fact that they haven't won a Super Bowl since 1995 and theTwo Eli Super Bowl Rings to Romo's 0 would be dismissed by Cowboys fans.Cowboys fansare such fools.</P>

since55
01-03-2012, 05:01 PM
This topic is bad karma.

FBomb
01-03-2012, 06:38 PM
The only thing Eagles fans would be saying is "WHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY"..as they step off the ledge.

miked1958
01-04-2012, 12:09 AM
This topic is bad karma.
Well I don't think anyone really thinks we get to and win SB. As far as the karma thing we have all posted this type thing on here in other similar threads. So I am not the first to make this statement

Bread
01-04-2012, 12:17 AM
Skins fans would say they beat the SB champ twice.

. Yup

miked1958
01-04-2012, 12:27 AM
Only reason I even brought it up is I have friends and family members that are fans of the Cowboys, Eagles and Pats.

They are worried.

They have said to me that if the giants pull it off again ( and they are scared they will ) they won't know what to do with themselves.

The Dallas and eagle ones were confident we won't and that Eli will screw up somewhere along the line like he always does and giants will be out. But u could tell by the nervous sound in their voices that they are scared we will run the table again and they were so SURE with all our injury problems we were done. Now they say if we win it would be like an open wound u thought was healed but just won't go away and keeps getting worse.

Now the Pats fans I know are very confident they can win the AFC with no trouble. They also feel they can score on and beat SF going away by 2 tds, feel they can handle saints and even GB as they also give up alot of points. And the fact that those 3 teams all expected to be in Big game, and win it with the seasons they had.

They said the one team they would absolutely NOT want to face in SB would be a GMEN team with alot of momentum that had no business making it due to all the injury. They would play loose and have a nothing to lose attitude and that combo would make them almost impossible to beat.

One of them ( Pats fans) is my Nephew. When I called him and told him to get ready to have your heart broken again by the gmen on feb 5th cause we are coming for you!!! He which is usually a loud mouth confident in his team type, was quiet...and said I don't want to see u guys again of all teams... His two beat friends are jets and cowboys fans and I said two of u down and one to go

Lol

miked1958
01-04-2012, 12:32 AM
Skins fans would say they beat the SB champs twice like he said ^

Eagles fans will claim they are the dream team next year and 4 SB aint ****ttt

cowboy fans will say "We are America's team thoughz"
Well the skins fans will say the same thing the LSU fans are going to say after Monday night. "we beat in the Game of the Century and they are our only loss"
Bottom line is the gmen will still be getting fitted for their SB rings while then Skins Fish like they do every offseason

miked1958
01-04-2012, 12:36 AM
This topic is bad karma.
Well I don't think anyone really thinks we get to and win SB. As far as the karma thing we have all posted this type thing on here in other similar threads. So I am not the first to make this statement
Been hearing on alot of the media outlets that right now with AB, Boley, Osi and poss ballard all back and with gmen have gone through them toughest backend schedule of any team in recent memory that NO TEAM would want to DRAW the GMEN right now