PDA

View Full Version : no huddle

mattpl908
01-03-2012, 06:09 PM
how are we gonna go against the no huddle? atlanta loves to run it and is pretty good with it, fewell needs a great gameplay against this, we need to keep them from running long sustainable drives

chasjay
01-03-2012, 06:14 PM
how are we gonna go against the no huddle? atlanta loves to run it and is pretty good with it, fewell needs a great gameplay against this, we need to keep them from running long sustainable drives

<font color="#FF0000">borrow some whistles from the Saints maybe?</font>

(that may not have been a story in the NE, but a couple stories have appeared in the N.O. paper about the Falcons complaining that whistles were being blown in the Saints' bench area)

mattpl908
01-03-2012, 06:16 PM
yea i heard about that as well, they then said that the team found the whistle blower to be a fan right by the field

DragonSoul
01-03-2012, 06:16 PM
I have an idea. Have multiple guys fake injuries and do a swan dive.

redbeardxxv
01-03-2012, 06:18 PM

Bring in the Meadowlands Sniper.

redbeardxxv

redbeardxxv

chasjay
01-03-2012, 06:20 PM
yea i heard about that as well, they then said that the team found the whistle blower to be a fan right by the field

my best two pieces of advice against Atlanta's no-huddle would be for the crowd to get rowdy and to watch the gadget plays - play your assignments and fill your gaps. If we can get them behind in down and distance, they'll huddle up.