PDA

View Full Version : How can we get a Parking Pass for the Falcons playoff game?

Los
01-03-2012, 08:41 PM
Rather than, telling me to check out stub hub, eBay, craislist, etc.... There should be hundreds of parking passes that went unclaimed by the PSL holders.

It is clear that perhaps thousands of PSL owners declined their option to buy their playoff tickets. This explains why there are still so many tickets available on ticketmaster, even as of 7:30pm on 1/3.

However, there should also be at least a few hundred parking passes available. I can not find an option to buy parking passes at face value anywhere. Will these be released to the public via ticketmaster? Or will fans be able to pay cash at the gate.

Jet-Blue
01-03-2012, 08:46 PM
I think they haven't hit ticketmaster yet though the ticketexchange. See below, which is an email that STH's got today. It looks like you might start seeing them hit after 10 AM tomorrow.

The Giants host the Atlanta Falcons in an NFC Wild Card Game at MetLife Stadium on Sunday, January 8 at 1 p.m.

Tickets -If you have paid for your tickets or have enrolled in the Pay-When-We’re-In plan and have not received your tickets in the mail by Thursday January 5th, you can go on-line and print your tickets at home. You can also contact the ticket office at (201) 935-8222 to make alternate arrangements to pick up your tickets prior to Sunday as we anticipate long lines at Will Call and Customer Service prior to the game on Sunday.

Ticket Exchange - Starting Wednesday, January 4 at 10 a.m., you can manage your playoff tickets on-line by logging into your Giants account at www.giants.com/myaccount.

Please ensure both you and your guests are attending Sunday’s game against Atlanta with the correct playoff tickets and parking pass. You will need to bring the ticket marked “Playoff Game” and the parking pass with “Game P” for this Sunday’s game.

An example of the ticket that should be used this Sunday is below: