PDA

View Full Version : Fassel "Pushed all the chips" Now Coughlin's bid is "ALL IN"!

GIANTS740ilbmw
01-03-2012, 08:50 PM
I just get a good feeling about this playoff run!
Coach Fassel started it off by pushing the chips to the center of the table & NOW Coach Coughlin is ready to cash those chips in!
So I ask you this question???

ARE YOU "ALL IN"???

jomo
01-03-2012, 08:55 PM
I just get a good feeling about this playoff run! Coach Fassel started it off by pushing the chips to the center of the table & NOW Coach Coughlin is ready to cash those chips in! So I ask you this question??? ARE YOU "ALL IN"???I am all in but coach Fassel gets no juice pumping in me whatsoever. TC has already won a SB here and he's got his sights set on another. That is enough to get me pumped up when coupled with the way we are playing the past few weeks.

Voldamort
01-03-2012, 09:04 PM
All in yes,play smart,hard and never give up!! Just keep coming like a wave! New York Football Giant Fan's be loud and proud Sunday bring it all game long!

jomo
01-03-2012, 09:06 PM
All in yes,play smart,hard and never give up!! Just keep coming like a wave! New York Football Giant Fan's be loud and proud Sunday bring it all game long![Y]

FIFTY6G-MAN
01-03-2012, 10:26 PM
All in yes,play smart,hard and never give up!! Just keep coming like a wave! New York Football Giant Fan's be loud and proud Sunday bring it all game long![Y]Uh, in football yes they do....2nd place is 1st loser and i remember being that against the ravens.... but i love the never give up of your post and i will add "Play to the whistle for 60 minutes"