PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else think

horn27
01-03-2012, 08:29 PM
that if the Saints get beat we have a great shot to win it all? I think we can beat any other team where ever we play, NFC or AFC, but i don't see us beating the Saints. I think it is crucial for us they get knocked out.

I can't wait to see GIANTS STADIUM rockin ( on tv btw ) and swinging those towels this weekend!!! wish i could be there!! IT'S PLAYOFF TIME BABY!!!!!!! LET'S GO KICK SOME ***!!

gmen0820
01-03-2012, 08:39 PM
Yes, and cue the people that say we can beat the Saints.

jomo
01-03-2012, 08:44 PM
Yes

trueblueinVa
01-03-2012, 08:51 PM
I agree we cant mess with the Saints yet Breezes has to fast of a release, and our secondary well..... let just leave it at that. however, absent of the Saints Gmen should be able to win-out. we're battle tested and ALL IN!

RoanokeFan
01-03-2012, 08:55 PM
Of course

buddy33
01-03-2012, 08:55 PM
I don't know of team that would beat them in the dome. Outside they are not as good.

yatitle
01-03-2012, 09:01 PM
I say San Fran beats the Saints. Saints played 11 dome games and 2 games in the state of Florida this year. The other 3 games were at Green Bay week 1, at Carolina week 5 and at Tennessee week 14. They haven't played a game with elements all year. I say they don't handle the Candlestick wind and the 49er "D"

gmen0820
01-03-2012, 09:04 PM
I don't know of team that would beat them in the dome. Outside they are not as good.They are scary in that dome. It's so loud and they just thrive off of that energy.

Hell it would be a great test, I just can't see our players passing the test. They won't get past San Fran IMO though, they have to go outside and play a VERY stout D. Bowman and Willis are the best LB tandem in the league IMO.

horn27
01-03-2012, 09:04 PM
I say San Fran beats the Saints.* Saints played 11 dome games and 2 games in the state of Florida this year.* The other 3 games were at Green Bay week 1,* at Carolina week 5 and at Tennessee week 14.* They haven't played a game with elements all year.* I say they don't handle the Candlestick wind and the 49er "D" *
well, i hope you are right

Drez
01-03-2012, 09:17 PM
Yes, and cue the people that say we can beat the Saints.</P>

I'm as true blue of a homer as you can get, but the Saints are the only team in the postseason, AFC or NFC, that truly scares me. Other teams concern me, but the Saints scare me.</P>

I don't see us beating them. At least not with out a very magical performance by all 3 phases of the game.</P>

gmen0820
01-03-2012, 09:22 PM

I'm as true blue of a homer as you can get, but the Saints are the only team in the postseason, AFC or NFC, that truly scares me. Other teams concern me, but the Saints scare me.</P>

I don't see us beating them. At least not with out a very magical performance by all 3 phases of the game.</P>They are a matchup nightmare and if Giants fans know anything it is that when our GMEN play inspired they are very dangerous, but it is way to hard to play more inspired then NO in that dome.

I think Detroit matches up to NO better then us. They have a shot to beat them, we really don't.

Drez
01-03-2012, 09:30 PM

I don't see us beating them. At least not with out a very magical performance by all 3 phases of the game.</P>

They are a matchup nightmare and if Giants fans know anything it is that when our GMEN play inspired they are very dangerous, but it is way to hard to play more inspired then NO in that dome. I think Detroit matches up to NO better then us. They have a shot to beat them, we really don't.</P>

Agreed. That would be my dream weekend... Detroit beating NO and heading to GB, and us beating Atlanta and heading to SF. I think if we meet SF again, we smoke them.</P>

horn27
01-03-2012, 09:35 PM

They are a matchup nightmare and if Giants fans know anything it is that when our GMEN play inspired they are very dangerous, but it is way to hard to play more inspired then NO in that dome. I think Detroit matches up to NO better then us. They have a shot to beat them, we really don't.</P>

Agreed. That would be my dream weekend... Detroit beating NO and heading to GB, and us beating Atlanta and heading to SF. I think if we meet SF again, we smoke them.</P>+1

gmen0820
01-03-2012, 09:43 PM

Agreed. That would be my dream weekend... Detroit beating NO and heading to GB, and us beating Atlanta and heading to SF. I think if we meet SF again, we smoke them.</P>+1Yup and then you have a nice little divisional matchup between the Lions and the Pack and I can see that being a very close game. I don't realistically see Detroit beating NO, but I've seen stranger things.

We might host 2 games at GiantLife, you never know

trueblueinVa
01-03-2012, 09:47 PM
Hey we're in the playoffs and as the saying goes in football anyone can get beat remember "On any given Sunday" with that said we need to take care of our next game with Atlanta they have a nasty O.L. with a reputation of being dirty. I say let punch them in the mouth first>>> start the game aggressive!!! Blitz from all side bring even corner and establish our identity in Giant stadium!

horn27
01-03-2012, 09:54 PM

Agreed. That would be my dream weekend... Detroit beating NO and heading to GB, and us beating Atlanta and heading to SF. I think if we meet SF again, we smoke them.</P>+1Yup and then you have a nice little divisional matchup between the Lions and the Pack and I can see that being a very close game. I don't realistically see Detroit beating NO, but I've seen stranger things.

We might host 2 games at GiantLife, you never knowCall me crazy, but i hope we get GB again. I think that would be a great game. We got robbed before and i really think we would beat them this time just like last time.