PDA

View Full Version : Radio or TV

CruzMissle
01-03-2012, 08:37 PM
Which do you guys prefer? Which will you be in tune to this Sunday?

I'll more than likely be tuned in to the radio, the national broadcast.

Or if the laptop is available, Giants.com for Banks and Papa.

TheAngryTuna
01-03-2012, 08:41 PM
I cannot imagine tuning into last weeks game on a radio, but that is coming from a 26 year old. The only time I'd listen to it on the radio would be driving home to watch the game :D

horn27
01-03-2012, 08:45 PM
tv, definitely

fizzlestick
01-03-2012, 08:48 PM
I cannot imagine tuning into last weeks game on a radio, but that is coming from a 26 year old. The only time I'd listen to it on the radio would be driving home to watch the game :D

Pretty much this, except the AM/FM button on my radio button is broken so I'd be screwed.

CruzMissle
01-04-2012, 03:06 AM
I figured it was like this, but hey, either way we'll be enjoying Giants playoff football!

MikeIsaGiant
01-04-2012, 11:17 AM
Telepromter

burier
01-04-2012, 11:22 AM
who would listen to the radio if he could watch the game tv?

we're talking Audio Vs Video and audio

poppa smurph
01-04-2012, 11:31 AM
I had to listen to the Superbowl game in '07 on sirius radio as I was on a road trip. Itwas everybit as exciting and special as what watching it could've been..but that was with a win. </P>

With a loss that you've had to listen to on the radio, I've always felt you're left with more questions as the announcers ( radio, whom definitley do a better job IMO ) cannot possibly name all the defensive fomations and matchups.</P>

In the end,I don't care if I'm reading a live transcript, as long as it's live.</P>

BTW, I didn't get to fully appreciate ( see with my own eyes )Manning's scramble and Tyree'shelmet catch until almost a full week after. Had to buy a laptop and find an internet connection to do that, lol.</P>