PDA

View Full Version : Can This Clown

fishter92
03-09-2007, 09:29 AM
I know everyone is going to piss and moan about this, but c'mon........Jerry Reese is an absolute clown. I've been a Giants fan my entire life and I will continue to support them, but this guy has done absolutely nothing. Only a few more weeks till he can ruin the draft, I can't wait.

Injuries42Giants3
03-09-2007, 09:33 AM
I know everyone is going to piss and moan about this, but c'mon........Jerry Reese is an absolute clown. I've been a Giants fan my entire life and I will continue to support them, but this guy has done absolutely nothing. Only a few more weeks till he can ruin the draft, I can't wait.</P>

A clown? You're not even going to give him at least a year to see whats up. You do understand he has a little more inside info then any of us right? Maybe he does have a plan, and us as fans are just being impatient. Im sure he isnt just twidling his thumbs in his office and talking into the fanto makeaDarth Vador voice. </P>

Give him at least a little time here.... See how it falls out.</P>

MattMeyerBud
03-09-2007, 09:37 AM
I know everyone is going to piss and moan about this, but c'mon........Jerry Reese is an absolute clown.* I've been a Giants fan my entire life and I will continue to support them, but this guy has done absolutely nothing.* Only a few more weeks till he can ruin the draft, I can't wait.

well back up your comments... what would u of done differently?

Zodiac_Blue
03-09-2007, 09:40 AM
I know everyone is going to piss and moan about this, but c'mon........Jerry Reese is an absolute clown. I've been a Giants fan my entire life and I will continue to support them, but this guy has done absolutely nothing. Only a few more weeks till he can ruin the draft, I can't wait.</P>

A clown? You're not even going to give him at least a year to see whats up. You do understand he has a little more inside info then any of us right? Maybe he does have a plan, and us as fans are just being impatient. Im sure he isnt just twidling his thumbs in his office and talking into the fanto makeaDarth Vador voice. </P>

Give him at least a little time here.... See how it falls out.</P>

</P>

</P>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

A Pierce Of Cake
03-09-2007, 09:40 AM
I'm sorry but I'm going to have to agree and say I'm very nervous and pissed off that we have yet to fill any of our holes. The way things are going, we'll be lucky tohave a6-10 this upcoming season. Oh well, I love Big Blue but when the season starts, I'll be in my last semester of grad school so at least Iwon't have to balance my study time with my Giants time... [:|]Is it true we lost Feely???

MattMeyerBud
03-09-2007, 09:42 AM
I'm sorry but I'm going to have to agree and say I'm very nervous and pissed off that we have yet to fill any of our holes.** The way things are going, we'll be lucky to*have a*6-10 this upcoming season.* Oh well, I love Big Blue but when the season starts, I'll be in my last semester of grad school so at least I*won't have to balance my study time with my Giants time... [:|]Is it true we lost Feely???

ok well then can u give an answer to back up ur statement? What would u have done differently

rhodeisland
03-09-2007, 09:43 AM
couglin was not his choice maybe he wants him to fail so the jerry can pick his own coach meanwhile back at the ranch jerry is retooling his desk legs

bartolt
03-09-2007, 09:45 AM
I know everyone is going to piss and moan about this, but c'mon........Jerry Reese is an absolute clown. I've been a Giants fan my entire life and I will continue to support them, but this guy has done absolutely nothing. Only a few more weeks till he can ruin the draft, I can't wait.

well back up your comments... what would u of done differently?

That's exactly what needs to be challenged to anyone who says Reese isn't doing his job.

What can anybody legitimately say they would have done differently?

There's no way we would have signed any player that's been signed so far at the contract amounts they were signed for (and if there is you can please explain it to me).

Otherwise any other players we have been looking at ARE STILL OUT THERE.

FREE AGENCY IS NOT OVER

And whether we pick up somebody or not depends on how contracts will go and whether we actually want the player.

Reese will get what he wants, when he wants/needs it.

New Gmen Era
03-09-2007, 09:47 AM
GIVE HIM A CHANCE. HE IS GOING TO RIGHT THE SHIP, TRUST AND BELIEVE. </P>

WE LET GO OF BUMS WHO GOT INJURED ADN DID NOT PRODUCE. WE HAVE NOT SIGNED ANYONE BECUZ THIS MARKET IS FOR FOOLS. WE ARE FINALLY REFUSING TO PAY TOP DOLLAR TO MIDDLE LEVEL PLAYERS. </P>

WE ARE REINVENTING THE WAY WE RUN OUR SHOW. ITS A CHANGE AND I KNOW YOU ARE SCARED AND NERVOUS BUT CHANGE CAN BE GOOD. </P>

WE CAN MAKE THE PLAYOFFS WITH OUR SCHEDULE. </P>

THERE ARE SOME VERY GOOD QULAITY PLAYERS OUT THERE (HARPER, HOOD, JUNE) THAT CAN BE OUR ROLE PLAYERS. NOT EVERYONE HAS TO BE A STAR.</P>

HIRING SPAGS WAS GENIUS. THINK ABOUT IT HE KNOWS FIRST HAND THE DEFENSE TO OUR DIVISION RIVAL. IT CAN ONLY MAKE ELI BETTER AND OUR DEFENSE A LIL MORE AGGRESSIVE. </P>

THE ONLY THING I WISH WE COULD DO IS SIGN A LB SO THAT WE CAN ONLY HAVE TO ADDRESS ONE MORE IN THE DRAFT RATHER THAN FILLING 2 SPOTS.</P>

BUT WE ARE BY FAR STILL ONE OF THE TOP 5 TEAMS IN THE NFC. </P>

fishter92
03-09-2007, 09:47 AM
First and foremost, I would've fired Coughlin, nobody wants to play for him, he is a loser.</P>

Although the offseason isn't over yet, I would've at least made an attempt to:</P>

</P>

Obtain a running back, one to share carries with Jacobs, not a McGahee or A. Green type.</P>

A backup QB to light a fire under Eli, maybe help him progress a bit</P>

Added a linebacker or any type of defensive player who can make stops. This defense sucked *** last year, you would think this jagoff would at least try to improve it. I agree with letting Emmons go, but get some bodies that can play.</P>

MattMeyerBud
03-09-2007, 09:50 AM
First and foremost, I would've fired Coughlin, nobody wants to play for him, he is a loser.</P>

Although the offseason isn't over yet, I would've at least made an attempt to:</P>

*</P>

Obtain a running back, one to share carries with Jacobs, not a McGahee or A. Green type.</P>

A backup QB to light a fire under Eli, maybe help him progress a bit</P>

Added a linebacker or any type of defensive player who can make stops.* This defense sucked *** last year, you would think this jagoff would at least try to improve it.* I agree with letting Emmons go, but get some bodies that can play.</P>

okay well we are going to prolly land a RB, FA is only a week old, so i think we'll be fine with that.

So ur upset that we haven't signed a backup QB? Out of everything we need, ur upset with no backup QB, thats just ******ed.

Yea i agree, we definitly need an OLB, but please tell me WHO you would of signed to help us out...

My question is specifically what u would of done. "Signing a linebacker" isn't the answer i was looking for. WHO would u have signed.

Moderator_A
03-09-2007, 09:52 AM
Please post future Reese stuff in the Reese thread above.. Thanks!