PDA

View Full Version : Why did you guys ban Dimboys? What did he do?

Bluestar76
09-18-2009, 04:37 PM
Seriously, the guy has been here forever and you ban him? Whats up with that? Going to ban me next?

bluerish
09-18-2009, 04:43 PM
Dimboys is cool. let me be the first to say, Ihad nothing to do with it!

Bigg Bluee
09-18-2009, 04:51 PM
Because he's a Cowboys fan is reason enough.

But idk, he seemed alright.

NoQuarter
09-18-2009, 05:31 PM
Blue, NEVER ask that type of question on the board, the mods simply take a very dim view when you do that and I for one dont want you getting a ban even though your a misguided Cowpuke fan.</P>

Dimboys was ok wonder what he did?</P>

</P>

middlecountrygiantsfan
09-18-2009, 05:58 PM
Since when is not okay to question authority in america?

bluerish
09-18-2009, 05:59 PM
Iowa...really?

DarkCrusader
09-18-2009, 06:02 PM
it would be a shame if he got banned just cause he's a dallas fan.....oh wait, so am I

hey mods!!! i love you guys..yall are awesome

what did the guy do anyways if i can ask

middlecountrygiantsfan
09-18-2009, 06:03 PM
Iowa...really?

No i just like the shape of the state so I put it as my avatar.

gumby742
DimBoys was one of the best posters on here.

NoQuarter
THisa is private property, first amendment rights dont count, sorry

SEC105
09-18-2009, 06:05 PM
Seriously, the guy has been here forever and you ban him? Whats up with that? Going to ban me next?
</P>

Are you sure Dimboys got banned? By starting a thread about it chances are there is going to be 2 Cowboy posters left without a saddle</P>

DarkCrusader
09-18-2009, 06:08 PM
Seriously, the guy has been here forever and you ban him?* Whats up with that?* Going to ban me next?
</P>

Are you sure Dimboys got banned?* By starting a thread about it chances are there is going to be 2 Cowboy posters left without a saddle</P>
oh great, theres a section8 character in this message board as well

middlecountrygiantsfan
09-18-2009, 06:09 PM
THisa is private property, first amendment rights dont count, sorry

Don't believe i put anything about first amendment rights up there. Im just saying that merely questioning a mod (who i think do a good job on here) about who was banned and why should be perfectly acceptable. Especially if its a long time poster (yes even a cowgirls fan, albeit a fairly reasonable one). That said maybe PM is a better what to do it.

SEC105
09-18-2009, 06:12 PM
</P>

Are you sure Dimboys got banned? By starting a thread about it chances are there is going to be 2 Cowboy posters left without a saddle</P>

oh great, theres a section8 character in this message board as well</P>

Make that 3...............................Bluestar and Dimboys are OK...........but you......... not so much</P>

DarkCrusader
09-18-2009, 06:14 PM
Seriously, the guy has been here forever and you ban him?* Whats up with that?* Going to ban me next?
</P>

Are you sure Dimboys got banned?* By starting a thread about it chances are there is going to be 2 Cowboy posters left without a saddle</P>

Make that 3...............................Bluestar and Dimboys are OK...........but you.........** not so much</P>
i am already a legend here....-does the TO pose on the star

SEC105
09-18-2009, 06:17 PM
</P>

Make that 3...............................Bluestar and Dimboys are OK...........but you......... not so much</P>

i am already a legend here....-does the TO pose on the star</P>

A legend Huh? Kinda like Quincy Carter</P>

DarkCrusader
09-18-2009, 06:21 PM
</P>

Make that 3...............................Bluestar and Dimboys are OK...........but you.........** not so much</P>

A legend Huh?*** Kinda like Quincy Carter</P>
quincy who?

SEC105
09-18-2009, 06:29 PM
</P>

quincy who?</P>

He played QB for you guys just a shade below a Hall Of Fame career History not a strong subject for you Huh?</P>

casvdry
09-18-2009, 06:30 PM
I'd be curious as well. Sure he's not just temporarily banned? Is he permanently banned?

DarkCrusader
09-18-2009, 06:30 PM
</P>

quincy who?</P>

He played QB for you guys**** just a shade below a Hall Of Fame career*** History not a strong subject for you Huh?</P>
i think we had a drew on the team at one time too

derekunion28
09-18-2009, 06:44 PM
cowgirls fan would get ya a ban i would think lol

SEC105
09-18-2009, 06:44 PM
</P>

quincy who?</P>

He played QB for you guys just a shade below a Hall Of Fame career History not a strong subject for you Huh?</P>

i think we had a drew on the team at one time too</P>

Yes you did Oh God Wheres Dimboys and Bluestar when you need them?</P>

Sundown
09-18-2009, 06:45 PM
Wow it took me almost 2years to warm up to him and now he got banned. That sucks. I guess ill just have to piss on DC's tree instead.

casvdry
09-18-2009, 06:47 PM
Wow it took me almost 2years to warm up to him and now he got banned. That sucks. I guess ill just have to piss on DC's tree instead.

Do you like me yet?

DarkCrusader
09-18-2009, 06:50 PM
</P>

quincy who?</P>

He played QB for you guys**** just a shade below a Hall Of Fame career*** History not a strong subject for you Huh?</P>
of course i knew who that idiot carter was..that was durin parcells first year as coach in dallas.....damn, you people are dealin with a true dallas fan that started keepin track back in 77, not a bandwagoner that came aboard after the 90s. i dont run away when the cowboys lose as i take the losses with the wins..thats just the way it is if you are a actual fan......you dorks can cry for dimboys or bluestar or whoever you want but you want a genuine dallas fan to argue n smack talk with, you wont find anyone with more passion than me about my team........kudos to the other dallas fans that hang out here btw..quite a few of them are indeed well informed of their team

DarkCrusader
09-18-2009, 06:52 PM
my tree will be in full bloom after sunday nite...

AmericanRitual
09-18-2009, 06:55 PM
If true that stinks. He has been invovled is some dicey threads of late.

Sundown
09-18-2009, 07:01 PM

Do you like me yet?
</P>

I havent really debated w/you so as of now No haha</P>

casvdry
09-18-2009, 07:06 PM
So debate me on something :(

eli#10nyg
09-18-2009, 07:11 PM
</P>

when that authority doesn't really have anyone they have to answer to, thats when its not ok to question them.....(no offense mods, its just the truth, and i won't hesitate to speak/post it.)</P>

Bluestar76
09-18-2009, 08:02 PM
Blue, NEVER ask that type of question on the board, the mods simply take a very dim view when you do that and I for one dont want you getting a ban even though your a misguided Cowpuke fan.</p>

Dimboys was ok wonder what he did?</p>

</p>

Sorry, it just struck me as strange. He's not the type to do something ban worthy. Mods I did not mean to offend if I did. Just asking a simple question.

Bluestar76
09-18-2009, 08:03 PM
</p>

Are you sure Dimboys got banned? By starting a thread about it chances are there is going to be 2 Cowboy posters left without a saddle</p>

He told me that he was....If I get banned too, stuff happens, but I stick up for people I like.

shagrath1983
09-18-2009, 08:07 PM
</p>

Are you sure Dimboys got banned? By starting a thread about it chances are there is going to be 2 Cowboy posters left without a saddle</p>

He told me that he was....If I get banned too, stuff happens, but I stick up for people I like.
Im a newbie as well but iv been seeing alot of baby bloomers around here. Maybe the population is getting to big for the mods.[*-)]

Bluestar76
09-18-2009, 08:08 PM
If true that stinks. He has been invovled is some dicey threads of late.

If it is true, I just want to know what it takes for a rival to cross the line. I know I lose my temper sometimes, just want to know where the line in the sand is know what I mean? I know people get their feelings hurt from time to time. I got a PM after the 45-35 game from a mod and I really toned it back after that. I like this place and want to continue to be able to come here.

I guess I didn't see everything he posted.

Die-Hard
09-18-2009, 08:14 PM
Tell him to email us at giantsboards@gmail.com if he has any questions. Not going to discuss the situation here, other than to say that he was suspended, not banned for life.