ToneZak
10-01-2013, 12:23 PM
10 team ppr with a non-qb flex. Rosters is:
Stafford, Cutler
Foster, Morris, Lacy, Miller, Bell, Tate
Thomas, Cruz, Boldin, Sanders, Hopkins
Witten
K , Def (who cares) lol

One owner is in desperate need of a RB as hes been starting P. Thomas the past 2 weeks. He's offered me Megatron for Thomas and Lacy. At first i was ready to jump all over this until i realized that Thomas has outperformed Megatron this year so far and i think they can end up with similar numbers. If thats so, why give up a capable RB for a lateral move at WR? What do you think? Should i pull the trigger. I'm hoping i can convince him to accept Boldin with his choice of bell/miller/lacy, that would be an upgrade at wr while sacrificing rb depth.

gmen0820
10-01-2013, 12:32 PM
How many WRs and RBs start (not including flex)?

ToneZak
10-01-2013, 04:15 PM
2 rbs, 2 wrs, 1 flex (rb/wr/te)

ToneZak
10-01-2013, 09:52 PM
Same league, new trade on the table. Give up Stafford and Morris for Brees and MJD? Yes its an upgrade at QB, not a huge one but a quality one. I'm downgrading at RB with shaky MJD, but I think I can play the matchups weekly between MJD, Lacy, Miller, Bell for my RB2 behind Foster. Any thoughts?

gmen0820
10-01-2013, 09:55 PM
I'm not even that sold on Morris, either. I'd take the Brees deal, and then try to package MJD and a WR for Megatron.

So you're new team looks like this:

Brees
Megatron, Thomas or Cruz, Boldin, Hopkins, Sanders
Foster, Lacy, Miller, Bell, Tate
Witten
K/DEF

Looks pretty dirty to me. Maybe flip Boldin and Miller for an RB2 or something.

You have trading chips, no doubt about that.

ToneZak
10-02-2013, 06:28 AM
Thanks, I was thinking the same thing about looking to revisit the original trade and end up with both Brees and Megatron. One thing I think I have in this league is chips. Granted Lacy, Miller, and Bell, even MJD if I make the deal, aren't sure fire starters, but I think with those 3, playing the right matchup and streamlining them I can have a solid RB2 every week.