PDA

View Full Version : Next season schedule

DemandedAce
01-04-2012, 02:46 AM
Well I was just surfing aimlessly and came across our next season opponents and boy we'd better use this playoff run to full advantage because it gets, if possible, even tougher next season. Afc north NFC south green bay San Francisco and our division, not a single easy game there the browns have good defense. Gonna be a sixteen game gauntlet next season.

Not looking ahead don't flame me just commenting, so stoked for Sunday go blue!

BornLegend
01-04-2012, 02:58 AM
AP tore his ACL and MCL late in the season... he might never be the same.

Overdrive92
01-04-2012, 02:59 AM
We don't play the Vikings.

DemandedAce
01-04-2012, 03:03 AM
Wow for some reason I put the Vikings in the NFC south lol it's 3 here I'm zoning. Bucs are the only "softies" there then good call

Overdrive92
01-04-2012, 03:04 AM
Wow for some reason I put the Vikings in the NFC south lol it's 3 here I'm zoning. Bucs are the only "softies" there then good call

I wouldn't say the Bucs are soft. Yes, we should beat them, but let's not forget they went 10-6 last year. They had a down year, but with a new head coach, I expect them to be a lot better next year.

The only pushover team we play is the Browns, because the Browns always suck.

BornLegend
01-04-2012, 03:04 AM
Wow for some reason I put the Vikings in the NFC south lol it's 3 here I'm zoning. Bucs are the only "softies" there then good callDamn you got me answering some inaccurate bs? Go lay down.

DemandedAce
01-04-2012, 03:05 AM

I wouldn't say the Bucs are soft. Yes, we should beat them, but let's not forget they went 10-6 last year. They had a down year, but with a new head coach, I expect them to be a lot better next year.

The only pushover team we play is the Browns, because the Browns always suck.

They have solid defense though. Very solid

DemandedAce
01-04-2012, 03:06 AM
Wow for some reason I put the Vikings in the NFC south lol it's 3 here I'm zoning. Bucs are the only "softies" there then good callDamn you got me answering some inaccurate bs? Go lay down.

Lmao

BornLegend
01-04-2012, 03:07 AM

The only pushover team we play is the Browns, because the Browns always suck.The Browns might end up drafting RG3 but something tells me that it won't matter. You put on that uniform and your career turns to doo doo like that brown jersey.

Overdrive92
01-04-2012, 03:13 AM

The only pushover team we play is the Browns, because the Browns always suck.The Browns might end up drafting RG3 but something tells me that it won't matter. You put on that uniform and your career turns to doo doo like that brown jersey.

I think the Browns will pass on RG3 because they do have McCoy, who has shown at times that he does have potential.

I won't be surprised to see the Redskins take RG3 though.

BornLegend
01-04-2012, 03:26 AM

I think the Browns will pass on RG3 because they do have McCoy, who has shown at times that he does have potential.

I won't be surprised to see the Redskins take RG3 though.The Browns are talking about McCoy having to compete for his job next year. That doesn't sound like they're too confident in him to me. I think if they got the opportunity to draft RG3, they're gonna pull the trigger. The Skins are gonna have to try to move up because there are definitely gonna be some teams down there that are gonna be trying to stockpile on some picks.

stormblue
01-04-2012, 06:09 AM
as i recall ;

the last time we played the Browns was on MNF
we were 5 and 0 ........and they blew our doors in
38 to something.

NYG4ME
01-04-2012, 10:02 AM
as i recall ;

the last time we played the Browns was on MNF
we were 5 and 0 ........and they blew our doors in
38 to something.

Indeed. I was there.. Had dog food thrown at me.

NYSPORTS
01-04-2012, 10:05 AM

Bucs have perhaps the youngest DL in the NFL. They won't be pushovers. That's one young team that losing the offseason really effected IMO.

FLNYGFAN
01-04-2012, 10:11 AM

The Bucs are soft. Certainly quit on the coach. Their 10-6 record in 2010 was due to playing a very easy schedule. They were very lucky in beating St. Louis, Cleveland, Cincinnati and Arizona that year.

poppa smurph
01-04-2012, 10:16 AM
Wow for some reason I put the Vikings in the NFC south lol it's 3 here I'm zoning. Bucs are the only "softies" there then good call Bucs have perhaps the youngest DL in the NFL. They won't be pushovers. That's one young team that losing the offseason really effected IMO.Yup, and it's also fair to mention that Hillis has been a non-factor this year when they really projected him to be a stabilizer in their offense.</P>

Looking foward to next year, it's also going to be interesting how much defensive play improves, league-wide, with a full offseason program.</P>

NYSPORTS
01-04-2012, 10:19 AM
Wow for some reason I put the Vikings in the NFC south lol it's 3 here I'm zoning. Bucs are the only "softies" there then good call Bucs have perhaps the youngest DL in the NFL. They won't be pushovers. That's one young team that losing the offseason really effected IMO.Yup, and it's also fair to mention that Hillis has been a non-factor this year when they really projected him to be a stabilizer in their offense.</P>

Looking foward to next year, it's also going to be interesting how much defensive play improves, league-wide, with a full offseason program.</P>

lol - I know you mean LeBlount (or whatever his name is) as Hillis is on the Browns.

poppa smurph
01-04-2012, 10:25 AM

lol - I know you mean LeBlount (or whatever his name is) as Hillis is on the Browns.</P>

Lol...no, I was talking about the Browns...apparentley just in the wrong post though,lol.</P>

Legarette Blount ( sp) showed flashes this year, but battled injuries like some others in the Bucs running game.</P>

So much talk of the Brownies earlier in the thread, I just got confused which bad team wewere talking about there,lol.</P>

Man, I usually re-read my posts before posting too..</P>